3- Runaway (Jiyoon & Gayoon)

Collection of one-shots ♥ [JIYOON] ♥

 

She was running away. 
 
She was crying.
 
She didn't like the scene at all. 
 
She didn't know why it affected her so much. 
 
She didn't care where she went.
 
She didn't want to be there. 
 
She didn't like the fact that they are together officially.
 
-----
Jiyoon's POV 
 
With nothing with me, I walked towards the town, looking depressed. With no destination at all, I just kept walking wherever I go. 
 
Why must that happen at such a happy occasion...? They would be happy, but I would be sad... 
 
I should have know my feelings more... Why was I so jealous over her?! Why? Why can't it be anyone else?! 
 
I squeeze my eyes in anger and sadness. Tears began forming my eyes, but it never fall. I didn't want to attract other people's attention.
 
Is it too late to tell my feelings for her? Was she deeply in love with him? 
 
All these type of questions kept running in my head. My head was spinning so bad, it hurts. I kept thinking about her, and her face was stagnant in my mind. 
 
What do I do to keep my emotional feelings from running...? I ran to the nearby shopping mall and headed straight into the toilet and decided to sit at the cubical until I didn't know when to get out. 
 
----
 
I woke up to the pounding noises on my door. Well, not exactly my door. 
 
"Is anyone in there? You better respond fast, or else I will barge in!" I heard someone shout while knocking harshly on the cubical door.
 
"I'm sorry! I was just... Well... I accidentally took a nap in there... I'm really sorry!" I apologized and bowed, I took some tissue and ran out. 
 
That was creepy... Now they think that I'm insane. Never would they think that someone would actually sleep in the toilet. 
 
I touched my face. Dry tears were on my cheeks. I bet I looked horrible right now. My eyes were so dry, and I thought it would be time to go back... Even though I really didn't want to, but just in case Hong appa calls the police to search high up and down for me. I don't want that to happen... 
 
Using the remaining tissues left, I dapped my face and head back to CUBE Studio. 
 
I don't want to face anyone... 
 
End of Jiyoon's POV
-----
"Jiyoonie!" Sohyun noticed her at the door. 
 
"Hey guys. I'm really sorry, I went off somewhere... Please don't ask why..." 
 
"We won't, but we are glad that you are here right now!" Gayoon said.
 
Jiyoon's heart ached when she said that. Whenever she heard her beautiful melodic voice, she felt ached. 
 
Jiyoon was silent throughout the party. Every action the new couple made, there was this sharp stab in her heart. 
 
'I shouldn't be here... I don't want to be here anymore...' She thought while she laid in bed. She sat up, looking at her roommate.
 
She was just there sleeping like an angel. 
 
Jiyoon was glad that no one asked her about what happened. But that didn't help.
 
'Maybe I should just go away for a while... I'll inform manager that it'll be a short emergency trip... It'll be for the better...' She thought, and began to pack her stuff as quietly as she could. 
 
'I cannot stand the ache anymore, Gayoonie. You won't understand my feelings and you will never find out. Because I know you guys will eventually be scared of me... I need to stay away for a while... It'll be the best so that I can contain my emotions safely without you guys knowing... I'm... I'm afraid... Of letting you guys know about this... I don't want rejection... I hope you guys would understand that I need this trip...'
 
This time, she let her tears fall freely. Thankfully she contained her sounds of sobs easily without letting Gayoon or anyone else know.
 
'I hope you'll be happy, Gayoonie... And I wish that you know that I love you much more than a friend...'
--------
 
Just a really short one-shot I came up in an hour ^^; Hope ya enjoy it