5- A day at the amusement park (Jiyoon & Sohyun)

Collection of one-shots ♥ [JIYOON] ♥

 

Sohyun approached her 4 unnies in the living room, and then proudly flashing her tickets to the amusement park.
 
"I won the auction!!" She squealed.
 
"Wow, then you should've bought more!" Gayoon commented. 
 
"Yeah but too bad, I only bought two... Who wants to go with me today?" Sohyun asked excitedly.
 
"Me me me!!!" Jiyoon jumped out of her seat and raised her hands excitedly. 
 
"Alright then Jiyoonie!" Sohyun winked and did aegyo with her until the rest split them apart. 
 
"Since when we agreed? Besides, the rest of us are also willing to go." Jihyun said. 
 
"But you guys wouldn't appreciate the amusement park as much as Jiyoonie does..." Sohyun said and Jiyoon smiled.
 
"How about meeeee?" HyunA whined. "I enjoy as much as Jiyoonie!!" 
 
"B-b-but she's the one that raised her hands first in great enthusiasm..." 
 
"Fine, that's how you treat your unnie like this!" HyunA crossed her arms and frowned. 
 
"I'm sorry... unnie..." 
 
"Hmph!" HyunA stood up and stormed to her room.
 
"Hey, don't be so sad about it. It is your decision to pick any one of us to go. But apparently Gayoon and I can't because we have a schedule later..." Jihyun said.
 
"You're right! Thanks unnie!" Sohyun smiled.
 
"Soooo... Are you gonna bring me?" Jiyoon asked.
 
"Yes! Let's go!" 
-----
After they changed and got ready, they left the house and took a bus to the train station to head to their exact destination. 
 
The 'Everland' sign greeted them when they took a fiddle bus to the entrance of Everland. (A/N: I know there's such a theme park in Korea (& I've been there before! But I wouldn't use the same attraction name but only going to use my creativity on the amusement park.)
 
Sohyun passed Jiyoon a ticket and they both happily, and hurriedly went in. Thankfully, it was a weekday, so it was not that crowded. 
 
They each took a map and looked around, then taking selcas. 
 
They have wore clothes that people couldn't really recognize them. However, some managed to but Jiyoon and Sohyun manage to get peace by signing some autographs for them and telling them not to spread the news and not to take pictures. 
 
"Phew... That was so close... But they are such loyal fans that can even recognize us! I'm proud!" Sohyun said and smiled.
 
"Yeah... Okay so where shall we go? Rollercoasters?" Jiyoon smirked. 
 
"Yes yes!" 
 
The waiting time for that particular rollercoaster was quite short, so it was fun going rounds, without waiting for people. 
 
"Kkwonsso-ah, your screams are hilarious!" Jiyoon laughed after they officially get off the ride. 
 
"Unnie, yours are no better too!" 
 
Jiyoon just smiled and gave a light punch on her arm.
 
"It's been really long ever since we are able to hang out together alone... When was the last time? 2 years ago?" Sohyun said.
 
"Yeah... Almost..."
 
"You know, it's not that I didn't want to spend time with Hyuna unnie but I wanted to be fair to you... I really hope she would understand and see my point here..."
 
"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll understand... Just don't forget to spend time with her too!" 
 
"Yeah... Maybe to some buffet hehe... Now let's go to that viking!" Sohyun excitedly pointed.
 
"You're on it!" 
 
They queued for less than 10 minutes and got on to the ride. Both hearts were pumping pretty fast; even though it isn't their first time riding it. 
 
"Since there are not a lot of people, we shall scream all our dreams, hopes and wishes whenever this viking makes a turn! Deal?" Sohyun said.
 
Jiyoon just nervously nodded. 
 
When the ride started, Sohyun was shouting whatever she wished and Jiyoon just kept on holding the handle and Sohyun's arms as if she was going to fly off the ride soon. All Sohyun could hear from her were all screams. 
 
"Oh my gosh!" Jiyoon said as she wobbled about while holding onto Sohyun's arms. 
 
Sohyun laughed. "Unnie, you get dizzy so easily! That was a fun ride... Funny how you can take roller coasters but couldn't take the viking." 
 
"Yah, my stomach had butterflies in them. LITERALLY! Every time the viking goes down my stomach churned." 
 
Sohyun smiled and shrugged, then pulled her to the next ride. 
 
It was a water ride, and apparently they needed to queue for about 20 minutes. 
 
"Wow, this is popular, I think it'll be really fun." Jiyoon assumed.
 
"Yeah... By the way, we made a deal but you didn't do it! So you owe me a drink unnie!" Sohyun smiled, and dodged in time for Jiyoon's fist. 
 
"Fine! Since I didn't make my deal..." Jiyoon smirked. 
 
"By the way, did you say something about me when you were screaming in the viking?" Jiyoon's smirk went bigger. 
 
With Jiyoon's sharp eye contact and her face features, Sohyun could only stare and gulp by the close contact that the two had. 
 
They had this staring competition for 5 seconds, and apparently Jiyoon won. 
 
"I-I-I did?" Sohyun blinked a few times, pretending to be surprised. 
 
"Spit it out! I know you said something about me, but I just didn't know what is it about... But I am veeerrryy curious.." 
 
Sohyun blushed and began to look down. "Unnie... You really want to know?" 
 
"Isn't that why I am so curious?" 
 
Sohyun sighed. "But... You won't run away from me, right...?" 
 
"How could I run away from you, my cute little daughter?" And Jiyoon put her head on her shoulders, even though Sohyun was shorter.
 
'Cute little daughter...? Is that what she thinks about me? That's all...?' Sohyun felt a pang in her heart, and tried to fight it. When Jiyoon placed her head on her shoulders, Sohyun felt a huge wave of electricity go through her body. That feeling of comfort, love and family... 
 
"... Sohyun...? Sohyun-ah..." Jiyoon's voice disturbed her thoughts. 
 
"Eh? I'm sorry?" 
 
Jiyoon crossed her arms and tapped her hip; pretending to be mad at her.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't know I was spacing out, I'm reeeaaaallyy sorry!!"
 
Jiyoon smiled and patted her head. "Now you owe me an answer."
 
'What do I say?! What do I say?!' She panicked, eyes darted around.
 
"I was saying... That you... Umm..." 
'JUST LET IT OUT SOHYUN!' Part of her mind scream out to her.
 
"That I... That I love you!" Sohyun said, squeezing her eyes shut, hoping to not get a negative reaction from Jiyoon. 
 
"I knew it! I love you too, Sohyun, you know that right?" Jiyoon smiled as they began to enter the ride with Jiyoon sitting on the first row, and Sohyun on the second.
 
'No... Wait... She didn't get what I actually mean!' Sohyun thought and spaced out. 
 
"I have this feeling that we are going to get real weeeeetttttt!!!!!!!" Jiyoon shrieked as the ride had this large positive gradient, following by a negative gradient. They had no seat belts on, and just had to hold the handle in front of them. 
 
Sohyun, on the other hand, got out of her thoughts and was surprised at the gradient that they met. They were going up slowly... 
 
The two of them were so noisy that the log in front of them and behind them could hear what they were exactly shouting.
 
"UNNIIEEEEEEE!!" Sohyun shrieked and Jiyoon just closed her eyes and scream while they were accelerating and going through the negative gradient. 
 
Water poured a little on Jiyoon, but not much on Sohyun.
 
"Ugh... I seriously hate getting my hair wet!" Jiyoon complained, but did not bother to tidy it up because her hands held tight on to the handle as if her life depends on it.
 
Meanwhile, Sohyun just laughed at her. 
 
The log ride had a few turns and turns, ups, and downs, making the duo shriek constantly. The ride ended with another slope down that made the two scream their hearts out. It was indeed scary when they went through such a steep gradient when there was no seat belts or not much protection but just the handle. 
 
Jiyoon was soaked, but Sohyun managed to be fine. 
 
"That was fun!!!" Sohyun pumped her fists up.
 
"I know right! Beside the fact that I was totally soaked... Quick, I need to dry myself!" 
 
And they went to the heater, with no choice, paying a few bucks just to dry themselves before they could continue. 
 
"It's been long since we had this much of fun! I feel sad for Gayoon and Jihyun though, they didn't have a long break today..." 
 
"It'll be my turn later at night with HyunA-unnie... You are so lucky!" 
 
"Well.. Lucky for only today... Tomorrow it'll be a long day for me..." Jiyoon groaned. 
 
Sohyun just smiled and patted her back. 
 
"Let's go eat lunch!" 
 
They sat down at a sandwich bar and the waiter gave them the menu. 
 
'Her beautiful, luxurious, soft hair swerved lightly upon her broad shoulders as she slowly scanned through the menu, looking so innocent, so charismatic...' 
 
Sohyun could only stare at her, with slightly open.
 
Jiyoon was not aware that she was busy staring, but continued to look at the food in the menu. 
 
'Ugh... She is so beautiful... My unnie...' 
 
'Her soft fingers touched my arm, making electric shocks run through my body as she began to call my name, shaking me lightly. I could not respond. The beauty of hers is just so bright...' 
 
"Kkwonsso!" She hissed, giving Sohyun the annoyed face.
 
"Ah?" 
 
"Yah, are you really okay? Do you need medical attention?" 
 
'No... All I need is your attention...' Sohyun shook her head lightly. "I am okay, I'm sorry, I'm just reeeeaaaalllyyy tired." 
 
Jiyoon arched an eyebrow, not satisfied with her answer, but decided to leave it. 
 
"As I was asking; have you decided on what you're going to have?" Jiyoon asked for the fifth time. 
 
"Yeah!" 
 
While the waiter came to order their food, Jiyoon went to the food counter to look at their ice creams, cakes, pastries and snacks. 
 
'Since she's treating me, I should get her something...' 
 
Sohyun went over to her. "Are you going to get anything else?"
 
"Umm, guess not... They're actually quite expensive..." 
 
Sohyun just smiled.
 
"Let's just go back to our seats..." 
 
'She seemed like she liked every single thing over there... I guess I'll secretly get her something when she goes to the washroom..' 
 
After they finished eating their meals, Jiyoon needed to go to the toilet. Sohyun needed to go too, but she wanted to get something for her unnie. 
 
'Hmm... Chocolate... Cookies & cream...? Red velvet...? Vanilla? Strawberry... Which one to choose...?' 
 
Sohyun then looked at the entrance. 
 
'She might come out any time... I think I'll just pick all!' 
 
-----
 
"Wow... Seriously? That's large box... What did you get?"
 
"Umm... Well... That is..."
 
"Who is it for? The girls? Aww, you're too nice, Kkwonsso!" 
 
"You can't just assume like that unnie!"
 
"So it is not for the girls...?"
 
"Yeah... It... It's for you..." Sohyun held out the huge plastic bag and Jiyoon was taken aback.
 
"You shouldn't have... Wait... Are you playing a prank on me?"
 
"No, no, just accept it will you? I really did get it for you..." Sohyun said. 
 
"Thank you... Though, there's no special occasion..." 
 
"Geez unnie! Am I that heartless?"
 
"Yes actually... But thanks in any case!" 
 
"Come on! Let's go ride more of those rides!" She linked arms with Jiyoon and left.
 
'She wouldn't get the hint... But at least she would know that I still love her... And only as a friend is what she thinks...'
 
They rode a few more rides and then decided to leave the theme park at about 4PM as Sohyun needed to rush home and get ready for her schedules. 
 
"I'm exhausted, but that was fun!" Jiyoon said as she laid her head on Sohyun's shoulder. 
 
As for Sohyun, she tried so much not to move a single inch so that Jiyoon wouldn't be affected by her actions. 
 
"Schedules tonight!! I'll be more exhausted..." Sohyun said.
 
"And mine will be tomorrow... I didn't want to leave Everland so early... It closes at like 8:30PM and we were so early!"
 
"We will do it again... I promise..." Sohyun took her arm and smiled.
 
"Yeah... With the others... The more the better..." Jiyoon said. 
 
Sohyun turned away. 'She doesn't want to be with me... She would rather spend time with the rest than me alone...' She frowned. 
 
On the other hand, Jiyoon noticed that she turned away from her. But did not know the reason. 
 
"Are you afraid of HyunA being mad at you for picking me instead of her and afraid that it would not turn well for later's schedule...?" Jiyoon tried.
 
"N-no... What makes you think that?" 
 
"Well... You seemed so distant and bothered, so I thought that it might be related to HyunA..." 
 
"Nah... But I ought to make up to her anyway... I'll bring her to somewhere." Sohyun said and smiled. 
 
"Sounds like a good plan." Jiyoon smiled back. 
 
The trip was silent throughout as Jiyoon plucked in her earpiece while listening to her favorite songs while Sohyun was busy resting; closing her eyes so that she would be focused on her schedules later. 
 
When they got back home, they found Gayoon and Jihyun in the living room, drinking soup while watching TV. 
 
"We're home~!" Sohyun called out.
 
At once, Gayoon went to Jiyoon and hugged her, while Jihyun went to Sohyun and asked about their trip. 
 
When Gayoon hugged her, there was a sudden pain in her heart. '... What was that...?' 
 
"So how was it? Fun? I assume it is!" Jihyun said, taking her bag and placing it down. 
 
"Yeah! It is!" Sohyun faked her excitement. She was pretty exhausted actually. 
 
"Where's HyunA by the way?" Jiyoon suddenly asked; still linking arms with Gayoon.
 
Sohyun's heart dropped and began to frown a little. She looked away, wishing that none of her unnies noticed. 
 
"She's in the room. Using her phone as usual..." Jihyun replied.
 
Jiyoon then nudged Sohyun to go talk to her.
 
"I'll go back to my room then..." Sohyun said and trailed off with her bag. 'Since she doesn't want to talk to me, I might as well leave...' 
 
When she closed the door to her room, she closed her eyes and frowned in pain. 
 
'Why does it affect me so much? It is suppose to be normal that they are close!!' 
 
She sighed and laid on her bed, looking at HyunA who was busy using her phone.
 
"Yah, did you not notice me at all?" Sohyun asked.
 
"Of course I did."
 
"... So... No questions?" 
 
"I'm tired, and there's a schedule next, so give me a break." HyunA said, changing her position while typing on her phone.
 
"Fine." Sohyun frowned and left the room. 
 
'Geez, she's so cold to me just because I chose Jiyoon over her to go to an amusement park...' 
 
"Oh Sohyun!" Jihyun said and the 2YOON pair looked up as well. 
 
"It was nice of you to get us cupcakes, Kkwonsso!" Gayoon said. 
 
And in front of the maknae was the trio eating the cupcakes she specially bought for Jiyoon only.
 
"Do you want to eat?" Jihyun asked, slowly getting up.
 
"No. Thank. You." And then glared at Jiyoon and the cupcakes and left for the bathroom.
 
The three exchanged worried glances. But Jiyoon was the one that is most affected, so she decided to speak to her later.
-----
 
'It was meant for her... Why do I feel so upset when she's sharing the cupcakes?! I ought to be reasonable... She obviously cannot finish all of them in a short period of time...'
 
'But it is like you giving someone a present and they gave it to someone else... It hurts...'
 
Sohyun lightly shook her head and squeezed her eyes as the water trailed down her body. 
 
'Why is everything wrong today...? HyunA ignoring me, Jiyoon...' Sohyun thought sadly.
 
When Sohyun came out of the bathroom, she was shocked to see Jiyoon standing right in front of her.
 
"I-I wanted to make sure that you are alright..." Jiyoon said worriedly. 
 
"I'm perfectly fine, it's not like I slipped in the bathtub." Sohyun rushed back into her own room and slammed the door, scaring everyone.
 
"What did you do that for?" HyunA questioned and began to sit up.
 
"Nothing... It's just... Argh... I'm sorry okay. I'm just angry... About stuff..." Sohyun said and began to pack her stuff to leave for her next schedule with HyunA.
 
"Angry? With me?" HyunA asked.
 
"... Partly..." Sohyun whispered and closed her eyes. 
 
"Look, I'm really sorry I was being too harsh too... I was quite mad at you for not choosing me instead." HyunA said and went closer to Sohyun. 
 
"I-I guess I'll accept that apology... And you should get changing! We're going to be late!" Sohyun said and wiped the frown off her face and began smiling.
 
"Whoops. Hehe. I'd better get on it then!" HyunA said and began skipping to the bathroom.
 
"SOHYUN! THERE'S A RIVER INSIDE THE BATHROOM!" Hyuna yelled and screamed and Sohyun just giggled while heading towards the bathroom to clean up her mess. 
 
'Maybe... Just maybe... I could use a change of heart...'