1- Heart broken (Jiyoon and her ex-boyfriend)

Collection of one-shots ♥ [JIYOON] ♥

***A/N: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This pairing is not really Sunggyu and Jiyoon, Sunggyu is not Sunggyu in that sense, I just replaced the name because I couldn't think of any other names. >_< I used Soyu's name as well, keke, pardon my lack of creativity for korean names! 

This is about Jiyoon and her ex-boyfriend (Was it pre-debut? She used his birthday in one of the songs she sang in Immortal Song 2. I guess we can use him. Keke.)

ALSO, there are some really crude words inside... Sorry!

-----

I was better than her. I am sure of it. 

As I watched my ex-boyfriend, Sunggyu, together with his new girl, and also my so-called friend, Soyu, leaving a building while talking so intimately to each other made me feel weird. I was jealous. I still haven't gotten over him.

Just because I have not seen him due to my busy schedules, he went to two-time me. He is such a liar, he said that he loves me, and promised to take care of me forever but this is what I get. 

I frowned sadly, nearly wanting to tear up. I pitied myself, to be honest. I knew it, I could never attract any guy. 

Then again, I do not know who should I be mad at. Myself? Maybe. Soyu? Maybe...

Sunggyu? Most probably.

The fact that I may be angry at myself for our relationship was because of my busy schedule that caused our lack of communication. It wasn't my fault that I was really interested in the entertainment industry, right? 

On the side note, he shouldn't have two-timed me. Why did he not just break up with me instead of going missing in action? Such a cowardly bastard. 

So when I looked back, they were strolling, both brushing their hands shyly. I was really glad that they could not really see me because I was in the bookshop, watching them from the window.

I sighed, looked at the ground and went back to what I was about to find.

A sad, angsty book would probably help so much now. 

A minute later, I heard the shop bell rang and a few chattering can be heard. 

Then, silent...

"J-Jiyoon?" Soyu stuttered, stunned to see me here. Sunggyu was totally stunned. Hah, I didn't know I had the ability to stun people, just kidding.

In my heart, I didn't want to look, but I know I have to. It would be rude if I didn't answer. I have to pretend that I am not hurt... Have to act...

Again, how I wished I could be rude, that way, I am able to pour out my negative feelings by raging at the two of them. But too bad, I was actually that kind and not being a here. 

"Hey." I said and faked a smile.

Soyu obviously knew that I was with Sunggyu and she had to snatch him away. That ... What a backstabber.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked, her eyes darting everywhere and her hands shaking a little while she came nearer towards me. 

Was it not obvious enough? I wanted to say and roll my eye, but decided to be very friendly. "Looking for books?" I added a question mark to show that I am annoyed.

"We... We came looking for b-books too. We really love reading."

Liar. Sunggyu doesn't even touch books. I shrugged, "Oh sure. Hope you two are able to find a proper book to read. I'll be back with my search." I faked a smile once again and went for another bookshelf.

I swear, I would very much love to rip the books that I am holding, but if I did that, I would need to pay a good 20 bucks for tearing such a good book, and a poor tree that died.

I don't want to be here any longer... But I was here first and haven't gotten a proper book. It hurts so badly to hear them giggling, or should I say, flirting with each other in another bookshelf.

I couldn't even concentrate on finding a proper book to read.. Oh gosh...

Instead, I just bid goodbye to the auntie that owns the bookstore, and also bid goodbye to the two of them and left the bookstore quickly.

When I was about to cross the road, Sunggyu shouted my name. 

Why the hell did he even come out? I thought he didn't want to see me again.

I gulped, contemplating whether to stop for him. Even though he is the bastard ex-boyfriend, I still like him. 

I made my decision and just continued walking, even faster. Yep, he is the bastard anyway, why should I be nice?

He managed to catch up with me, I nearly wanted to burst out laughing knowing that his stamina . 

He turned me around to face him. I maintained my straight face. 

"Long time no see..." He started, still holding my shoulders. 

Did he like ditch Soyu just to run after me and just to tell me this nonsense because I already knew?

I raised my eyebrows in respond.

"I wasn't able to converse with you properly back there." He said.

"Couldn't converse with me properly? What, when Soyu was around you you couldn't even at least speak to me at all? Wow, is she so clingy and are you so afraid of her?" I snapped.

I had the rights to be mad, the level of retardedness in him is infinite!

"Woah, chill down, I wasn't afraid of her. But yeah, she's really clingy... Compared to you..." 

"Compared to me?" This was the greatest moment I would love to do the epic facepalm. "You know what? I don't wish to continue to waste my really precious saliva talking to you because it is really not worth it. Let's just forget who we are, what are we, and our relationship doesn't matter anymore. I just take it that you are invisible and you were never in my life. So good bye and I pray to never see you again."

I can hear him sigh a little as I turned and walked away. I was kind of harsh with my words earlier on, but they were worth it to me. 

Anyway, as a trainee I ought to work hard for my job because I really want to perform. 

------

As time goes by, I managed to join 4Minute and debutted. It was tiring, fun, exciting, and I never regretted my decisions. 

My style was boyish now, together with the sunglasses which is a must for me to wear because of the concept. Fans often call me Jeonglasses. 

There was one day, when we were promoting ourselves, I saw him together with Soyu.

It didn't really affect me when I saw them, in fact, it made me more hyped up for no reasons. 

We then went to backstage. I felt like I already forgiven him. It was no more a hatred anymore. So I was over him and in fact, I was glad. 

Time can really heal.

"Jiyoonie, there's someone at the door wanting to see you. He claims that he knows you or something like that." Jihyun said.

"Oh? He?"

"I think he is one of the fans, but if we let him see us, won't it be unfair to the rest of our fans?" Sohyun said.

"True... Umm, but it would be rude to just leave him there..." I said. 

My mind immediately wandered off to Sunggyu. Was he the one who wanted to see me? 

"Wait, how many people are there?" I asked again.

"Only a guy." 

It must be him. I thought I told him not to look for me anymore. But where was Soyu if there's only him waiting?

"Jihyun-ah, do you think I should see him? It would be mean to leave him there too..."

"I think you should. I can go with you if you'd like."

"Alright." I smiled.

I wore my sunglasses and followed Jihyun out. Sunggyu was really there.

"Hello." Jihyun started first. 

He bowed. "Hello..."

"Hi." I said casually. Jihyun was surprised.

"Jiyoon-ah..." Sunggyu started.

Jihyun was even more surprised now. "You two know each other? Jiyoon?"

"No we don't." I said.

"We know each other." Sunggyu said at the same time.

Jihyun got confused but looked at me. "This is getting weird, I thought you were a fan."

"I'm a fan..." He said shyly. "But we really knew each other."

"Nah, he's just a fan. Thank you for supporting us." I bowed and took Jihyun's wrist and walked off.

"What was that? Jiyoon?" Jihyun questioned. 

I know I was being rude, but I didn't want to talk to him.

"I knew him. He was my ex boyfriend." 

Jihyun was speechless. "... I see..."

"But don't worry. I've gotten over him. I just didn't want to see him again. Besides, I made a vow never to recognize him again. So please, just leave this topic alone. And don't tell the rest. Especially Gayoon..."

Jihyun just nodded and left me alone to attend to the rest.

I sighed. Why did I not want to forgive him and not wanting to see him even though I have forgotten about him already? Was it because of my pride? This is so confusing... I don't understand myself at times... But I am very sure that Sunggyu and Soyu's relationship must be good since it have been years. Which is kind of surprising to me since Sunggyu claimed that Soyu is really clingy.

But now, I am enjoying this idol life. Music is what I needed now. He doesn't matter any more. 

I still hope to never see him again...