Chapter 2

The Battle Of The Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

As soon as you fell to the ground smiling they rushed toward you and Zelo hugged you.

"Noona! That was awesome!" He shouted and gave you a hug.

"Haha... Thank you." You whispered.

After a few minute of resting your body's energy got filled back up.

You stood up and your teacher looked at you.

"Time to seek your talent." He said and you smiled. "Great job out there by the way."

You grinned and he gestured for you to follow him.

"Alright." He said as he stood in front of many obstacles. You stared at it with your eyes sparkling.

He snapped his fingers and a pretty girl appeared.

"This is En Mi." He said. "She'll show you how to complete the obstacles."

You nodded and watched the girl jump from one pole to another with gracefulness and the flipped in the end to finish the first one. Your eyes lit up and ran up to the obstacle. You jumped up on one pole with gracefulness just like the girl and you flipped in the air before landing on another pole. You did flips, and turns, and cartwheels too.

They all stared at you astonished and surprised. Your teacher nodded and quickly wrote something down.

"En Mi has the flexibility and gracefulness of a cat." He said. "And so do you."

You nodded and looked around the room. En Mi stared at you and shook her head.

"She's nothing close to a cat." She muttered and stared at you. You stuck your tongue out at her and laughed.

"Next is to find out how you attack and how much is your attack points." He said and pointed to an dark purple orb. You stared at it.

"What do I do?" You asked.

"Just hit it with everything you got after you change."

You nodded and your change began. From a caterpillar to a butterfly. Or in this case. From a human to a human with wings and powers.

You flew up toward the orb and took out your sword. You put all of your energy in your hand and flung it at the orb. It landed right in the middle and started to cracked and your eyes widened.

"OMO!! I'M SO SORRY!" You shouted at them and flew down.

They stared at me and tilted their head.

"It's like that. It's suppose to crack but.. it's not suppose to crumble." The teacher said as he watched his orb crumble into the dust. You stared at it and bit your lips.

A score popped up on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter