Chapter 3

The Battle Of The Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've trained for two weeks and your ability to control water increased. The signs of the witch getting closer to the center of the planet is increasing and the teachers send you to an valley.

"Jinhee..." Youngjae muttered as you jumped at his suddenly voice out of the dark and drizzling quiet valley. You shook in fear and he held you tight.

"It's alright okay? I promise that she won't be scary." He said. "She's only strong."

You smiled a bit before entering a building that appeared there all the sudden.

"Welcome!" A voice boomed as you and B.A.P jumped in surprised. "I'm so glad you made it."

You shivered when you heard the cold voice and spun around when you felt a presence near by.

"Show yourself." Yongguk said and the voice laughed.

"Patience." She growled and she actually made us wait for two seconds before appearing.

"Oh my. My twin." She whispered and walked toward you. Your eyes widened when you saw how she looks exactly like you. Except for her icy blue hair and eyes. Her cold hands tilted you face up and she smirked. She raised her second hand and slapped you hard.

"What are you doing!?" Youngjae shouted at the witch.

"Just having fun dear." She purred before looking at you again. "I don't like how you look like me. Let me ruin that face of yours!" She screamed as fire leaped from her hand. You twisted away from her and transformed. Youngjae threw you a bracelet and you looked at it.

"What's it for?" You shouted at him and he pointed toward his hand. Wear it? You thought as you slipped it on when she attacked you again. You tried to dodge it but it was too late so you got hit.

You screamed as the pain shot though your body making you feel weak and numb. You slowly drifted to the floor when suddenly, the witch flew backward and slammed painfully hard into the wall. A second later, Daehyun's image flickered in front of the witch and you smiled.

"Smart and invisible." You whispered as the pain started to decrease. When he turned around to signal you guys to attack the witch got up and raised her hand.

"NO!" You shouted as you zoomed toward Daehyun just in time to push him away. Her hand touched you and you shot backward in full force and slammed into the wall opposite from her. The witch smirked and stood up.

"You all ugly people. Face my dear dear cutesy pie!" She screamed as a thunder echoed the sky and a hideous creature appeared in front of you.

The creature apparently a girl charged at you and you screamed before running away. You leaped into the air and spun in front of it. You slipped your sword out from your belt and dived down on the monster. But it was too quick and slammed you away. You groaned as you felt your ribcage crack and you coughed out blood.

The thing ran toward you and slammed her HUGE hand on you really fast. You have no choice but to push it away from you. She applied more force on her hand and your knees shook. Just then Zelo flipped into the air and slammed his hand on her head. She stepped away from you dizzily and you looked up at Zelo.

"Thank you." You gasped as you flew up into the sky once more.

As you summoned water from the grey clouds outside the creatures eyes widened and screamed. Causing the water to shake but it didn't make it collapse. You grinned and slammed your hand down on the air and the water collapsed on it. Taking it out completely and drowning it in the progress.

The creature dissolved and the witch raged. "How dare you!" She screamed as she summoned about six more of those things. You groaned as you wobbled in the air before the witch crackled and about a thousand of those things appeared.

"Have fun~ While I go destroy the planet." She whispered at the end as she flew outside the building.

"Jinhee! GO!" Youngjae screamed as he defended himself with a sword.

You stared at him. "Well you guys be okay?" You screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter