Chapter 1

The Battle Of The Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"#!$@#%@#%.." (She's waking up..)

"$#$^$#%&$%^&?" (Why did the Holy Orbs pick her?)

"@#$^%&$#&!" (Exactly! She just fainted once she saw us!)

You groaned and sat up. Rubbing your eyes you forced them open and saw at least 10 bunnies and 6 handsome guys in front of you. Your eyes widened.

"W-who are you!!" You shouted as one of the blonde haired guy laughed. His voice was deep and his arms is filled with muscle. You stared at his arms and quickly looked away when he realized when you were staring at his arms.

"We're the B.A.P. Welcome to Mato planet human." older blonde said.

You stared at him. "H-Human?"

The tallest one nodded. "Human." He echoed and you narrowed your eyes.

"Aren't you human too??" You asked as they stared at me blankly. Another blonde came toward you.

"Technically. No. We're Mato bunnies. See?" He asked as he snapped his fingers and his size became tiny. A blinding light appeared and you had to cover your eyes. Next second later, you saw a yellow bunny in his place. 

"I'm Youngjae by the way." He said in perfect Korean as he walked toward you. Your eyes widened and you reached for the water at the side.

"NO! DON'T DRINK THAT!" They shouted at you as you lifted it up.

"Er. Why?"

"It's a poisonous liquid. It kills Earthian germs that our body can't fight." Youngjae said.

"Ahem Youngjae. Get back on track. While I'll go get water." ANOTHER blonde said and Youngjae nodded.

Youngjae snapped his fingers and poof. He's back in human shape.

"Anyways. The one that went to get you water was Daehyun. I'm Youngjae. That's Zelo." He pointed to the tall blonde.

"Annyeong!" He called out and waved. You smiled and waved back at him.

"That's Yongguk. Our leader." He said while pointing to the one that you was staring at before. He waved and you waved back shyly.

"Jongup and Himchan." He said while pointed to the rest of the group. You looked at them and waved again.

"They are?..." You asked while tilting my head.

Gesturing to the group of 10 bunnies on the floor, Yongguk looked at you.

"Them?" He asked and you nodded.

"We're the council that decides when your ready to start the quest." One of the bunnies on the floor said.

"Oh.." You said as the words slowly sink it. "WHAT?!" 

Everyone chuckled.

"I guess we have a lot of explaining to do." The oldest bunny on the floor said while walking toward you.

~~~After twenty minutes of explaining your brain finally processed it all~~~

You walked out of the hospital and came into the sunlight of Mato Planet.

"Welcome to Mato Planet Jinhee." Zelo chirped as he stood next to you. Your eyes widened in the surprise of millions of bunnies hopping around the place. Many talking in a strange language. The tall tall trees loomed over all of them, giving cool shades for tried bunnies.

The fairies in the sky zipped across the large market. Their skinny human shaped body flipped and turned in the sky. Their multi-colored wings shining behind them as fairy dust drifted down.

The building loomed over us too. Its shiny glass windows glistering in the sun. The birds flying over the fairies soared in the sky and chirping cheerfully.

"It's beautiful.. Like.. like.." you said searching a word to describe it. "Like heaven."

Then you screamed as soon as you saw a ugly looking troll walking my way.

"W-WHAT IS THAT THING?!" You shouted as you pointed to the troll.

They all laughed. "Don't worry. That troll is tamed. It won't hurt anyone unless it's told to." Himchan said calmly.

"Let me introduce you to someone." Youngjae said and clapped his hands. A small golden retriever flew toward you. Her pink wings shining in the sun and beating quickly.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jinhee!" It said as it landed on your shoulder. You held out your arms and it flew toward it instead. It size surprised you. Even the weight. The dog was about the size of a orange and the weight is about the weight of the orange.

"My name is Yuki." She said and smiled at you.

You giggled. "That's a cute name. Who ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter