Only Ryeowook Gets along with her

HELLO ... TEENAGER?

They rode the van to SM Entertainment.

they finally arrived and went to Mr. Lee's Office.

"ah, Minhee, youre finally here, Please, all of you sit down" Mr. Lee said while sitting down.

they all sat down.

"now, Minhee, i let the boys Fetch you so that you can sign this contract, remember what we talked about?" Mr. Lee said then smiled.

"Neh" Minhee said emotionless.

"now, i would like you to sign this contract" Mr. Lee said handing the papers and pen to Minhee.

Minhee then signed the contract then gave it back to Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee just smiled.

"Minhee, these boys are the ones who will take care of you." Mr. Lee said.

"they are my boygroup, Super Junior, they will be your fathers for 6 months, they have 6 months to change you" Mr. Lee Continued.

Minhee just sat there emotionless.

"now, off you go, it's getting dark, boys please let your child eat dinner, take care of her well" Mr. Lee said.

they all stood up then bowed.

Super Junior, their manger and Minhee went out the room and gain boarded the van.

everybody was quiet, untill Leeteuk Spoke.

"So, Uhmm.. Minhee, i heard you like eating pizza, you want us to oreder?" Leeteuk asked while facing Minhee.

Minhee stayed emotionless.

"sure" Minhee said.

"okay" Leeteuk said and then sighed in relief.

On their way to the dorm.

everyone fell asleep.

except for ryeowook and minhee.

"uhmm... Minhee?" ryeowook said.

Minhee looked at Ryeowook.

"I am your Ryeowook appa, i am the one who will cook your food, and i hope we get along great" Ryeowook said and smiled.

but Minhee stayed Emotionless.

"Are you tired or sleepy?" Ryeowook asked.

but Minhee is still emotionless.

"look minhee, if you are, you can lean on my shoulder, okay?" Ryeowook said.

Minhee turned around and stared out the window again.

ryeowook hung his head down.

"neh, Appa, kamsahe" Minhee said and turned to ryeowook and smiled at him.

Ryeowook smiled.

after a while, Minhee fell asleep leaning on the window, shivering.

Ryeowook noticed and took minhee's head and let her lean in his shoulder and gave her his jacket.

"let's be close from now on Minhee-ah" Ryeowook said.

after 30 minutes, they arrived at the dorm.

evgerybody was awake now, except for ryeowook and minhee..

"everybody wake up we-"Heechul shouted and was cut off on what he saw.

they all looked to where heechul was looking.

they all were surprised

"omo, they look adorable" Leeteuk said.

yesung then shook Ryeowook lightly.

Ryeowook woke up.

"were here" Yesung said smiling.

"what are you all smiling at?" Ryeowook said.

"oh, like you don't know you cheeky maknae you" Kangin said smiling.

"she is my daughter" Ryeowook said.

"whatever, Let me carry her, and let's get to the dorm, it's cold here" Kangin said.

Kangin then carried Minhee and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun Carried her things.

when they arrived at their dorm, they put minhee inside her room which was the room of the manager.

"the manager will be sleeping at his house, Mr. Lee said that he will get a bigger dorm for all of us so that we all have room to sleep and not be separated from each other" Leeteuk said.

after they settled Minhee in, they went to their rooms and also went to sleep.

...

the next morning.

ryeowook woke up early to make breakfast.

the others slept in their dorm at living room so that they will wake up together for the shooting.

minhee woke up second and helped ryeowook with the breakfast,

while they were preparing, minhee wore a beautiful and warm smile.

"minhee-ah, you are more beautiful when you smile, so smile alot, neh?" Ryeowook said.

"It's very hard to smile appa" Minhee said.

"your doing it infront of me, why not the others?" Ryeowook said.

"it's beacause i'm comfortable with you appa" Minhee said.

"Good to hear Minhee-ah" Ryeowook said.

"although, I am not comfortable with the appa thing, may I call you Oppa?, You know, just after shooting?" Minhee said.

"sure Minhee" Ryeowook said.

they finished breakfast And sat down at the Mini Bar.

"go wake your other appas" Ryeowook said.

Minhee's smile vanished and she hunged her head low.

"won't you go and do it oppa" Minhee said.

"okay Minhee, I understand that you are still akward with them, I'll go and wake her up" Ryeowook said and stood up and walked to the others.

soon, all of the members were at the dining area. there was no seat left next to ryeowook so minhee didn't bother to sit at the table.

Leeteuk noticed her .

"Minhee-ah, come and sit with us" Leeteuk said.

Minhee shifted her head to ryeowook's way and then went back to leeteuk.

"oh, no appa, I'm fine, Thank you anyways" Minhee said.

Leeteuk looked where minhee looked and saw that she was lloking at ryeowook who was seated next to Yesung and Kangin.

"kangin-ah, c'mon and sit beside me please" Leeteuk said.

"oh, waeyo" Kangin said.

"I Missed you " Leeteuk said.

"hyung, not infront of our child" Kangin said and looked at Minhee and smiled.

Kangin also noticed that Minhee is not seating down and noticed the problem and why leeteuk suddenly asked him to sit beside him.

"okay Teukie hyung, I'll sit Beside you, I've missed you too" Kangin said.

"what happened to "not Infront of our daughter hyung"" siwon said.

"i just suddenly Missed Teukie hyung too." Kangin said.

"Minhee-ah, Why don't you go and sit beside Ryeowook" Letteuk said.

Minhee smiled a bit then nodded.

"kamsahe Appa" Minhee said and sat beside Ryeowook.

as soon as she sat down, they caught up on what kangin and leeteuk were pointing out.

they all smiled to themselves, well except for henry.

kyuhyun noticed him and nudged him on the arm.

"yah, your'e weird maknae, can you smile?" Kyuhyun whispered.

"i don't like her Hyung, don't like her at all" Henry whispered.

"she's just like that, you'll get along, you'll see" Kyuhyun whispered.

and they all started eating.

after they ate, Minhee and Ryeowook Washed the dishes.

the others were watching tv and the others were preparing to go outside.

while washing the dishes, Minhee and Ryeowook were smiling and laughing.

but then Leeteuk went in, Minhee's Smile dissapeared.

Ryeowook noticed.

as soon as Leeteuk finished drinking water, he went out of the kitchen quickly.

And the smiling and laughing began again.

.........

on the other side of the room...

"oh, hyung, she has a cute laugh" Zhou mi whispered.

"she has a nice smile too" Kibum whispered.

"i wish she could smile infront of us too, not only to Ryeowook" Sungmin whispered.

as soon as the others heard the running water stop, they went back to the couch and pretended to watch television.

when minhee and ryeowook walked in, minhee's smile yet again disappeared.

"i'm going to my room to prepare, please excuse me , appas" Minhee said then bowed then went to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

b16d0995-227a-401b-b824-51307b9f5126wall

*this is Minhee and her appas. ^_^

*sorry if the girl there is not beautiful, i found her on my sisters computer and i really can't find a prettier girl.. so please bare with this picture. ^_^

*and to my my awesome subscribers, THANK YOU! ^_^