Meeting MinHee

HELLO ... TEENAGER?

"Get the boys in here now" A man said.

"yes sir" the man whom he was talikng to said and ran out.

 

....

after 5 minutes, the man came back with 16 other men.

"ah, boys, sit down"  the man who odered the other man said.

"neh, Mr. Lee" they all said in unison and then sat down.

"now boys, iv'e been wanting to talk to you about taking care of a kid" Mr. Lee said.

"oh, hello baby?" a pretty boy said.

"yes Heechul hello baby, as we all know Leeteuk already has the experience, now you finished your military service, it's a perfect time to get back to your fans" said Mr. Lee and stood up.

"so, we are finally gonna take care of a child?" another man said.

"yes donghae, you are gonna take care of someone." Mr. Lee said.

"YES!, i am finally going to hold a baby and proudly tell the world that i'm a father!" another man said.

"sshh., quiet down yesung" another man said.

"neh, Leeteuk hyung" yesung said.

Mr. Lee sat down again.

"boys, Isaid you are Gonna Take care of someone, i didn't say that he or she will be a baby" Mr. Lee said.

"oh, a five year old then?" said another man.

"no, siwon, not a five year old" Mr. Lee stood up once again.

"please turn your attention to the screen" Mr. Lee said and press the button on the remote.

when he pressed the remote, a picture of a girl came out.

"woah, Mr. Lee, who is she?" a man said simply astonished.

"she, Eunhyuk, is MinHee, Park Minhee" Mr. Lee said.

"so, what is she gonna do?" a man said.

"is she gonna be on we got married with one of us?" another man said.

"no, ryeowook, she isn't and she, siwon, is the one who you will take care of.

"What?" they all said in unison

"but sir, she is not a child" the manager said.

"yes i know, but, she is dubbed as the emotionless girl, this season, hello baby is not gonna take care of a baby, hello baby is gonna take care of a teen age girl' Mr. Lee said.

"so, she is gonna stay with us in the dorm?" asked ryeowook.

"yes, so you will need to take care of her, you will send her to school and pick her up and everything, arrasso?" Mr. Lee said.

"arrasso"they all said and unison.

"neh, now, off you all go, go and pick her up at SM town HighSchool and bring her here, she is a Junior" Mr. Lee said.

they all stood up and went to their van..

........

meanwhile at SM town

"girl, you must be excited" a girl said.

"no Eunri unnie, I am not excited" Minhee said.

"Minhee unnie, you should be excited, it's super junior, they are gonna take care of you" A girl said.

"Yezi, super junior is just a bunch of boys dancing and singing for money" Minhee said.

"they are famous dongsaeng, you should be proud." Eunri said.

"they are still people like us unnie"minhee said.

"yeah, but they are different" yezi said.

"how?, they have feet, arms, face, head, bodies, fingers, bones and guts like us, tell me, how are they different?" Minhee said.

"they are shown on tv" eunri said.

"they are talented and handsome" yezi said.

"and everybody knows them." eunri and yezi said in unison.

"whatever." minhee said and stood up.

"where are you going?" yezi said.

"i'm going back to our classroom, i'll wait there for the both of you, arrasso?' Minhee said.

"neh, arrasso" yezi and eunri said in unison.

Minhee went to there classroom and sat at her desk.

"they are human like us, nothing special" minhee said to herself then sighed.

the boys entered the room..

"hey babe, being emotionless is pretty tiring, what do you say if you stop being emotionless for the night and go on a date with me" a boy said.

"not interested, Jun ki" Minhee said.

junki sat beside minhee and grabbed minhee by the waist.

"oh c'mon babe, me and you under the starry night, eating, drinking and kissing" junki said about to kiss minhee's neck but minhee pushed him back.

"I said no Jun ki' Minhee said.

Junki stood up.

"i am the kingka of the Junior class, why do you push me away?" junki said.

minhee stood up.

"because your'e a jerk, i don't want to be with people who thinks and cares only for themselves, so back off" Minhee said.

"listen here babe, i am never going to stop unless you date me" Junki said.

"listen here jerk, i am never going on a date with, okay?" Minhee said.

junki walked towars his friends.

"mark my words babe, you will go on a date with me" Junki said.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIng! the bell went on.

..............

meanwhile, on Super Juniors's van.

"hyung, what will she be like?" Kyuhyun asked.

"i hope we both go along" eunhyuk said.

"does she like me?pssh, ofcourse she does" Heechul said.

"i hope she knows how to cook" ryeowook said.

on and on they talked.

"boys!, boys!, quiet please?, when she goes with us i want you all to be on your best behavior, do you understand?" the manager said.

"neh hyung" the boys said.

"good, now, shut up and let's just listen to music" the manager said and the radio

*baby by justin bieber*

"baby! baby! baby! oh!, like baby! baby! baby! no! like baby! baby! baby! oh! thought you'd always be mine" they sang.

"ayyayyay" the manager said and shooked his head.

...................

meanwhile back at SM Town

the principal knocked on the door of the junior class.

the teacher opened the door and talked to the principal, after a few minutes,the teacher went in.

"Ms. Park, you are wanted in the Principals office, Please get your things" the teacher said.

"neh, Mr. Song" Minhee aikd and stood up and picked her things.

as she was walking with the principal back to the office.

"omo, what did i do wrong, am i in trouble?, but for what?" Minhee said to herself.

the principal opened the door and let Minhee in.

Minhee went in and sat at the waiting chairs.

................................

meanwhile at the van..

"sshh, boys, quiet now, were here, we need to keep a low profile so that they won't chase after you" the manager said.

the boys went out the van and squatted an kneeled to the principal's office.

...............................

at the principal's office, Minhee is waiting at the waiting room.

after a few minutes, the principal went in the waiting room

"Minhee, these people wanted to see you." the principal said and opened the door, 16 men came in.

"anyeonghaseyo, Super Juni-or!' they said with there famous gretting and bowed.

"Minhee, we are the ones who will take care of you these coming months" Leeteuk said.

"the president asked us to pick you up, so please come with us." Kangin said.

minhee looked at them one by one.

"ok," Minhee said emotionless and carried her bag and books.

"may I?" Ryeowook said and took her books. 

"kamsahe" Minhee said.

"may i?" Kangin said and took her bag.

"kamsahe" Minhee said.

they all passed by the room unnoticed.

and successfuly boarded the van.

 

 

20130215_seoulbeats_SuperJunior.jpg

 

* sorry for the lame chapter! ^_^

thanks for subscribing!.

please leave a comment.

*i'll post a picture of Minhee Next time! ^_^

& please imagine that all members have finished their miliktary service and they are still young. ^_^ XD