You shouldn't have said that

HELLO ... TEENAGER?

 

the others are in the living room while Minhee and Ryeowook was in their room.

"yah, mochi, why did you yell at her and tell her those things?" Leeteuk said.

"I was being honest, hyung" Henry said.

"but why yell at her?, what did she ever do to you?" Heechul said.

"Oh c'mon, do you really think she doesn't know us?, look at her, she's lying. " Henry said.

Just then Ryeowook went to the living room.

"no, Henry, she isn't" Ryeowook said.

"she brain washed you hyung, look at you" Henry said.

"why are you being like that to her?, she hasn't even talked to ever since we all met!" Ryeowook said suddenly raising his voice.

"she brain washed you all to liking her!, emotionless girl?, pathetic!" Henry also raised his voice.

"don't talk to us like that! we are your hyungs" Kibum said.

"why do you treat her like you know her?, like she is really your daughter?, what did she feed you?" Henry said.

"why do you hate her so much?, you don't even know her, you aren't even her real father, what did she feed you?!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"stop it! everyone! go to your rooms, Henry, think about what you said and done to her. "Leeteuk said Leaving Henry alone.

Minhee was cring in their room, awakened by her appas' yelling..

"Umma, please, help me understand every guy, they always hurt women" Minhee said.

--------------------

meanwhile at henry and zhou mi's room..

"gosh, why can't I understand women?" Henry thought..

----------------

the next morning, Ryeowook didn't cook breakfast because he slept in, Instead, Minhee did it..

Henry woke up early and saw Minhee cooking..

"Hey, ugly thing, what are you doing?" He said to Minhee.

"breakfast" Minhee said.

Henry rolled his eyes and approached Minhee..

"Youre so ugly, and I know your'e putting poison on my food so I'll cook Mine instead" henry said.

Minhee didn't answer.

"why do you hate me so much?" Minhee suddenly asked.

"women are witches" Henry said.

"you don't even know me, why are you such a jerk?" minhee said.

"shut up, you don't even know a thing about me" henry said.

Henry went to the Mini bar and saw a bracelet.

image_output.php?id=186384&s=1

He picked it up..

Minhee saw him and quickly ran to Henry to get the bracelet but Henry held it high.

"Give it back to me" Minhee said while jumping to get the bracelet.

"get it from me, witch" Henry said then ran outside.

Minhee followed him.

Henry then was outside and Minhee was chasing after him..

Henry then accidentaly threw the bracelet and before Minhee could get the bracelet, a car ran over it, and it split into two.

henry saw what happened and he saw Minhee's shocked expression.

Henry laughed.

"aww.. look at your face, you look pathetic, well, i'm sorry little witch, that bracelet is probably fake anyway" Henry said.

Before he could get inside, Minhee took him by the arm and went infront of him and slapped him.

Henry held his cheeks with a shocked expression.

"you , this is important to me" Minhee said, obviously angry.

Henry smirked and held minhee on the arm tightly.

"you witch, you slapped me for a stupid fake bracelet" Henry said.

Minhee slapped him again.

"this belongs to my mother, my father gave this to him before he left us" Minhee said, tears falling down .

Henry smiled.

"aww, the witch knows how to act" Henry said and let Minhee go with a push and Minhee fell down, still crying.

Ryeowook saw the whole thing and after he saw Minhee being pushed on the floor, he ran to Henry and Punched him square on the face.

there was blood coming out of henry lips..

"why did you do that hyung?" henry said.

"you broke her bracelet" Ryeowook said looking at henry angrily.

Henry stood up and wiped the blood off his lips..

the others were at the dooor watching them.

"that bracelet is worthless" Henry said.

"that bracelet was from her mother, she gave it to her before she died, that bracelet was given by her father to her mother, so shut up, youv'e gone too far, you always think of yourself, if your'e not interested to be her fake father then go home, go back to seoul, to our dorm, we don't need you here" Ryeowook said, helping Minhee to stand up.

Henry was left alone, he was looking down on the ground.

"her mother is gone?, and she doesn't have a father?, that's so sad, Minhee-ah" Henry said to himself and looked up, "I'm so sorry" Henry said and went to the swing to have time for himself.

Minhee was inside their room, crying.

they all took turns holding her, but in Sungmin's arms was the one she was comfortable with.

"appa, this bracelet..w-was f-f-f-from my... my mo-mo-mother" Minhee said in between her cries.

"Ssshhhh... " sungmin said rocking Minhee back and forth.

after an hour, Minhee stopped crying, and they all went out to talk about Henry's attitude.

----------------

SORRY FOR THE LAME. SHORT CHAPTER!

PLEASE BARE WITH ME T.T

SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AND FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS! MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE AND UPDATE! :">