I don't like you!, ok?!

HELLO ... TEENAGER?

 

 

 

Minhee laid down on her bed and ryeowook laid down beside her.

"when I was young, me, my mom and my dad are one big happy family, but one day, i was eating lunch and my mom dad was fighting when my dad went home, after a while, it was quiet, i went to their room, but before i could open the door, my mom was crying, i saw my dad packing his things, after he packed he saw me outside their room, he smiled at me and kissed me, he took off his necklace and put ikt around my neck and told me to keep it safe, then he left us, i tried to chase after him but he drove very very fast, my mom followed me outside and picked me up, I was 2 years old at that time, i asked her " mommy, where is daddy going?", she smiled and said, "he'll be going away to make his company better, he will not come back to us" i cried, i didn't ask her more because even if i was young at that time, it would only hurt if i ask her more, after a few years, my mom remarried my step dad, Park Jin won, he cared for us and also had his own company, I don't have any brothers or sisters, after 3 years, my step father died, and in his last will, I was the heiress of the company, If you are familiar with the shoe brand sensationelle, that shoe brand is mine, my mom managed the company for a while, along with hers, the clothing brand, MH, but after a year, she died, the company belongs to me, and no one shares it, but my uncle manages it along with her company, adiddas., " Minhee said.

"so, you are rich?" Ryeowook said.

Minhee nodded, "but i just want a normal life with my parents beside me, but we can't have it all, can't we?" Minhee said.

"so, what happened to your real father?" Ryeowook asked.

"I don't have any contact with my father, i don't know his name since i was still young when he left, but, i do remember that his last name is Lee." Minhee said.

"oh. " ryeowook said. "then Mind telling me about your love life now?" ryeowook continued.

Minhee hesitated.. "sure, oppa, why not?" Minhee said.

ryeowook then nuzzled his face close to minhee and let minhee's head rest on his chest.

"well, back when i was still in my freshmen years, I met this guy, named Jun Hong, we were at the same club together, Glee club, he is 2 Years older than me, but we get along pretty well, he was the one who taught me how to rap.Our dream is to become idols, one day he auditioned and he passed, he visits me everyday and I do the same, but as time goes by, we seldom see each other, until we don't see each other at all, one day, we saw each other at a cafe and we decided to hang out, he confessed that he has feelings for me the day we met and I confessed that I have already fallen for him, then that was when our relationship started, it was the year 2010 at that time, but after 2 years, he debuted, he debuted on Januray 26, 2012." Minhee said.

"omo, really, he's an idol already?, do I know him?" Ryeowook said.

"yes appa, you know him." Minhee said.

"then who is he?" Ryeowook asked.

"i call him JUn Hong, and I know him as that, But you all know him as.... " Minhee trailed off then smiled.

"you all know him as.... B.A.P's Zelo" Minhee said then smiled.

"what?! Zelo?!" Ryeowook said loudly.

"ssshhh..appa, the others might hear, gosh appa, that really hurts" Minhee said closing her ears.

"oh, sorry,so, then, what happened to the both of you?" Ryeowook asked.

"his schedules became hectic, and we broke up, at first we didn't want to, but we still did, he said that he doesn't understand me, i told him that he is an idol and I'm just a girl, the no dating policy is applied to him, he said that he'll break the rules for me, but i told him not to, we broke up and we didn't see each other again" Minhee said then smiled.

"your'e wrong Minhee, You are not just a girl, you're our wonderful, beautiful and emotionless baby girl" Ryeowook said and kissed Minhee on the head.

Minhee just smiled. " Thanks appa" Minhee said.

"do you still love him?" Ryeowook asked.

"a little, but I'm sure that he has already forgotten me" Minhee said.

" then zelo is stupid to forget about our daughter" Ryeowook said.

Minhee smiled.

"hey guys!, come down!, time for dinner!" sungmin said.

they all went down to the dining area.

before Ryeowook could sit beside Minhee..

"yah!, hyung, let me sit beside her, you already share th same room" Kyuhyun complained and pouted cutely.

Ryeowook smiled and went to sit beside yesung.

they all ate and after they ate , Ryeowook, Sungmin and Minhee washed the dishes.

Minhee went outside to get some fresh air, he then saw henry sitting alone on the swing.

Minhee sat beside him.

"hey, appa, what are you doing here alone?" Minhee asked.

Henry just looked at Minhee then Looked away.

"Uhmm.. the fresh air feels nice doesn't it?" Minhee said.

But henry didn't response.

"what are you doing here?" Henry asked.

" I went out to get some fresh air" Minhee said.

" go and inside and go with the ones who like you" Henry said.

"But appa, I-" Minhee was cut off.

"quit calling me that! I AM NOT YOUR APPA, NOR WILL I EVER BE, STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW US BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DO, STOP RUINING OUR LIVES AND GO BACK TO BEING THAT STUPID EMOTIONLESS GIRL AND GO HOME, WE DON'T NEED YOU IN OUR LIVES!, I DON'T LIKE YOU OK?, I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL! "henry shouted.

 

“Henry!” a voice said.

It was Ryeowook and the others, and they were all staring at henry madly.

Henry rolled his eyes and went inside, the others just looked at him.

Minhee’s eyes started to water.

She then sniffled.

They all looked at her, and their facial expressions change from being mad to sad.

 They all followed henry except for Ryeowook.

Ryeowook went outside to talk to Minhee.

He hugged her and she hugged back.

“are boys all the same?” Minhee said asking Ryeowook while crying.

“MInhee, he’s just not used to being with a girl, that’s how he treats them at first, but, he’ll get used to you” Ryeowook said.

“But, he’s right, I should Leavem but Believe me appa, I seriously don’t know you guys.” Minhee said.

Ryeowook was Rocking Minhee back and forth.

“No, don’t say that Minhee, you can’t leave, I’ll be here with you, neh?, I’ll be protecting you” Ryeowook said.

“thanks appa” Minhee said.

Minhee fell asleep on Ryeowook’s arms, and Ryeowook carried him to their room.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!

I'll be updating again soon!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU ALL COMMENT TOO! ^_^

 

@CORONA19! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS! I REALLY APRRECIATE IT! ^_^