I Remember

Not Just Friends

*A/N: Look at that! An update for this story. WOOOO~! Sorry it's all in Your POV. I will include other POVs later on. Enjoy and comment!*


Chapter 8:

 

Your POV:

I was getting ready for Lotte World when Jae Sun came in my room.

"Sunnie~! What are you doing?" I asked.
"Hyung is downstairs."
"Already?"
"Neh. And he said you need to hurry up."
"Arasso."

Jae Sun ran out of my room and back downstairs. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I saw Jinyoung sitting on the couch.

"Are you ready ahjumma?" Jinyoung jokingly asked.
"Neh ahjussi."

Jinyoung got up from the couch and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand to lead me outside. We both got into the car and headed towards Lotte World.

"Are we picking up the others?" I asked him.
"They are already there waiting for us." He responded.
"Oh arasso."

Within 15 minutes, we reached Lotte World. The inner child began to show when I started bouncing in my seat. Jinyoung looked at me with a smile and shook his head. We got out of the car and walked to the entrance. The rest of B1A4, Mi Rae and Mi Jae were waiting for us.

"About time you guys showed up." Baro commented.
"Be quiet Sunwoo." Jinyoung said.
"We bought your tickets already." Mi Jae said.
"Gomawo." I thanked her.
"Let's go have some fun!" Sandeul shouted.

We walked into Lotte World and we all split up. Gongchan and Sandeul went together, Mi Rae went with CNU, and Mi Jae went with Baro. Jinyoung and I walked over to the French Revolution ride.

"Yah~ jagi. Can't we go on something else first?" Jinyoung asked.
"Ani. Are you scared?"
"Mwo?! I never get scared."
"Well come on!" I pulled him into the line.

As we were about to get on the ride, I received a text from Mi Jae.

From: Mi Jae
To: Mi Eun

We're meeting up at the balloons in a couple hours. Ara?

From: Mi Eun
To: Mi Jae

Arasseo.

Jinyoung and I got onto the ride. Once we were settled in, Jinyoung grasped onto my thigh. I giggled.

"Aww my Jinyoungie is scared. It's going to be okay." I said in between giggles.
"Yah~! Stop laughing. Just wait until we get.. AHHHH~!" The ride took off in the middle of Jinyoung's sentence.

During all the twists and turns, images flashed through my head. My memory is coming back already? I thought to myself. After a couple more minutes, the ride stopped and Jinyoung and I got off.

"Aigoo~! I'm so glad that's over."
I rubbed my temples trying to figure out what the images were about.
"Jagi, gwenchana?" He asked with concern in his voice.
"Oh neh. Just a little headache is all."
"Should I take you home?"
"Ani~. Let's go have some more fun." I pulled him towards another ride.

A Couple Hours Later...

We met up with the others at the balloons. As we were waiting in line, the images came back more intense than before. I held onto my head and squatted down.

"Mi Eun-ah~. Gwenchana?" Mi Rae asked.
"Ani~. I need to sit down somewhere."
"Ara. Let's go sit at a table."

Jinyoung led me to a table while the others followed behind us. While trying to calm down a little, the images came back again. That's when everything came together.

"You lied." I mumbled.
"Mwo? I can't hear you." Jinyoung said.
"I said you lied to me Jinyoung!" I yelled.
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh don't play stupid. You lied about us." I stood infront of him.
"Mi Eun.. I can explain."
"No need. I know everything now. You're not my boyfriend, Youngmin is."
"Jagi~..."
"Don't." I cut him off. "Some kind of bestfriend you are."
I walked off towards the exit.
"Mi Eun! Park Mi Eun!" I heard Jinyoung call for me but I ignored it.


*A/N: Sorry it's kind of short. I just wanted to update something. Btw, do you guys like my new banner? It's cute huh? xD*