wedding day part 1

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 4 ~

 

 

“You may kiss the bride,” said the priest. Shinwoo just stared at Sarah. So do her. The guests stared to murmurs. Yunho, Changmin, Hyejin and Sabrina look at them. Mr. and Mrs. Shin also do the same thing. Shinwoo still have a time to peek out to see how the audience react. With hesitation, he pulled Sarah closed to him and give a slight kiss on her lips. Sarah widens her eyes with the Shinwoo reaction. The audience started to clap again. Sarah and Shinwoo make a fake smile. For others that didn’t know what had happened between them, they may think Shinwoo and Sarah were the couple made in Heaven.

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“You may kiss the bride,” the priest said. I’m stunned! Kiss the bride? What should I do? I looked at Sarah. She was stunned too. I decide to peek at the audience and our family. I’m totally in doubted! Later, I heard the guests started to murmurs. I had to kiss her. Otherwise, the gossips will spread. As I kiss her, I felt something in my heart. I felt that she is my responsibility now. I must take care of her as my legal wife. I don’t know why but I just felt it. I can saw Sarah reactions when I kissed her. I hope she understood the situation.

 

(Sarah POV)

What?? Kiss? Omo~ I don’t want to kiss with man that I don’t love, scream my heart. I looked at him and he looked at me. Seriously, I don’t know what should to do. I spotted that he looked at the audience. I also heard the people started to murmurs. Then, he pulled me towards him and kissed me slightly. I widen my eyes. How dare he?? But I realized something. He’s an idol. If this wedding looked awkward, the gossips might spread. Well, I forgave him for the kiss but if he does it again next time, go to hell!

 

*****

 

“Congratulations, hyung!” Jinyoung, Baro and Gongchan said together.

“Congrates, friend!” Sandeul said.

“Thanks. Well, there’re something that I should talked to you guys later,” Shinwoo said.

“Arasso! Just enjoy your day!” said Baro.

“Shinwoo-ssi!!” Yunho called and gestured ‘come to me’.

“Excuse me,” Shinwoo said and leave them.

“Hyung, why you don’t look happy?” asked Baro.

“Ahh~ Nothing. I’m just tired. Come, let’s grab some meal,” Sandeul said and leave them.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Sandeul hyung?” asked Gongchan to Jinyoung.

“I don’t know. Weird. He never being like this before,” replied Jinyoung while thinking.

“I feel something is not right,” Baro speaks his opinion.

“Guys, let’s eat. We must figure it out together. Don’t tell Shinwoo hyung,” said Jinyoung and three of them followed Sandeul to the dining table.

 

(Sarah POV)

Wahh~~ He’s really something. How could he leave me alone? I’m his bride! Eh, bride?

“What’s the matter hyung?” he asked once he arrived at our spot.

“Yahh~ You should be with your bride, not hanging around with your friend,” Yunho hyung said while patting his shoulder. He smiled shyly. He’s not bad. His smiled could kill any girls in the world and I think I’m one of them. Eh? What just I said? Arghh... Forget it.. I just let out my sigh.

“Wae??” Changmin hyung asked.

“Why??” I’m stilled puzzled.

“The sighed just now, what it mean?” Yunho hyung asked.

“Ahh~ Ani~ Just a little bit tired,” I lied. How could they hear my sigh??

“Hyung, let’s eat,” Changmin hyung said and pulled away Yunho hyung. Now, just me and Shinwoo left.

“Sorry about earlier,” he said to me.

“Nae??”

“Sorry for kissing you at the altar before. I just do it for the sake of our family, our pride,”

“Gwenchana~~ But this time only. Don’t ever imagine to do it again in the future,” I warned him. He just laughs. I’m dumfounded!

 

*****

 

(shinwoo POV)

Tonight I’ll be stay in Sarah’s house. Omma and Appa left early because tomorrow appa will have a business meeting with his client. I just sat quietly in Sarah room. Her room was big yet neat. I love the way she arrange all the stuffs. Then, I see some of her books were on the floor. I just picked it up and put on the table when I heard her scream.

“Yakk!!!~~ Don’t touch my books!” she shouted at me.

“I just want to put in on the table. The books were totally messed up on the floor,” I replied.

“Whatever~ You don’t want to shower? Faster or I’ll go down by myself,” she said.

“You~~,”

“What???”

“Bossy girl,” I said and sticked out my tongue.

“Yakkk!!~~” she threw the cushions towards me but luckily I escaped to the bathroom. She’s a funny girl. My heart blooms right now.

 

“Hey, you’re late~~,” Yunho said.

“Mianhe hyung. She is the one who late, not me,” Shinwoo pointed at Sarah who sat beside him on the dining.

“Oh my baby girl, could you be more punctual next time?” Yunho copied her sentence before.

“Hyung!!,” Sarah said and give a death glare towards him. Shinwoo totally lost because he didn’t know anything. Changmin chuckled.

“Kids, stop argue and eat the foods,” Hyejin said.

“Nae~~” all of them said in synchronisation.

“Shinwoo, take a good care of her, she’s our only daughter,” said Sarah mother, Sabrina.

“Nae~ I will omma,” Shinwoo replied. Sarah cleared . After dinner, Sarah grabbed Shinwoo hands and went up to their room. Everybody in the living room smiled. They really had no idea what will happen.