Crazy Will

Now OR Never

~ chapter 2 ~

 

 

(Sarah POV)

Appa is dead? Chincha?

“Omma, I’m not dreaming right,” you asked for the billionth time.

“You’re not dreaming dear. He’s really gone~,” said your mom in a very sad voice. You just kept crying on the whole flight from Ireland to Korea. You just cannot believe that your one and only dad were dead.

 

At the memorial park~~

“Hyejin-ssi~~,”

“Ahh, I’m glad that you are here. Where is Sarah?” asked Hyejin, Mr. Kim wife.

“Sarah, come and greets Hyejin,” asked Sabrina, Sarah’s mother. Sarah just did as her mother asked. She was really dumbfounded. She didn’t know who Hyejin was. Her mind was flooded with millionth of questions.

The memorials going well and smooth as planned. Sarah can’t take her eyes off from these two men, Changmin and Yunho. They really looks alike her late father. She never met them and as long as she remembered, her father never talked about Hyejin, Changmin or Yunho. She only knew that his father run a business in Korea and only come and visit Ireland on the end of every month.

 

*****

 

“Hyung, who is that girl?” asked Jinyoung to Shinwoo.

“Wae? Are you falling in love with her?” asked Shinwoo back. Jinyoung smiled and rubbed his neck.

“Jinyoung, don’t ever falling for her,” said Sandeul.

“Nae?? Wae?” asked Jinyoung back.

“Well, you’ll find out tomorrow,” said Sandeul.

“Hyung, what’s this all about? I think it has become too complicated and we’re involved in this super problem,” Baro said his thought.

“Baro-ssi, there’s nothing we can do about this. Heaven already planned,” replied Shinwoo.

The silence filled the air all the way back to their home. Nobody have an idea what will happen tomorrow.

 

The next day~~

“Are everybody here?” asked the lawyer.

“Nae, we are here, I think,” said Changmin.

“Is B1A4 here, specifically Mr. Shin Dong Woo?” asked the lawyer again.

“Nae? Yes, I’m here,” replied Shinwoo, a quite surprised.

“Okay then, I’ll start now,” said the lawyer and stared the procedure.

 

(Sarah POV)

What? Hyejin is appa first wife? Omma is the second? I have 2 step-brothers? Changmin and Yunho are my step-brothers? Omma and me will stay in Korea for the rest of our life? And I will be married with Shinwoo? I don’t even know him and I have to marry him? Appa, why did you do this to me??! Your crazy will just gonna kill your only daughter!!!! – scream my heart.

“Sarah, go and greet you brothers,” said Omma. I weakly walk to meet and greet them. It was really a deadly awkward moments when they both hugged me. I still can’t accept the facts that I have 2 step-brothers and step-mother.

“Sarah, don’t feel awkward or shy. We’re your brothers. We promise we’ll take a good care of you,” said Yunho, the eldest.

“If you need anything, feel free to call me anytime,” said Changmin, the middle child.

“Nae~ Kamsahamida,” replied me. I still tried my super hard to called them oppa. I’m not really used with Korean culture and I’m not really good in Korean. Luckily both of them can speak English well.

“Come, let’s meet Shinwoo,” said Changmin and grabbed my hand towards a crowd of people.

 

*****

 

“Hyung, your in-laws are coming here,” said Gongchan teased Shinwoo. Sinwoo pinched Gongchan thigh and it was deadly hurt.

“Shinwoo-na!!” shouted Changmin.

“Nae?? What’s the matter hyung?” asked Shinwoo, tried to act cool in front of Sarah.

“Sarah, this is Shinwoo. Shinwoo, this is Sarah,” said Changmin. Sarah just bowed to him and so did him.

“Guere, please have a chit chat. I hope you’ll get know her well,” said Yunho and patted Shinwoo shoulder.

“Nae~~,” Shinwoo lowered his head. Actually, he still surprised with what just had happened. He never thought that late Mr. Kim will to do this to him.

 

(Shinwoo POV)

How should I start the conversation with her? Why she seems too cold towards me?

“Err, I’m Shinwoo,” I just spoke it out even we have greeted each other before.

“I’m Sarah,” she said coldly.

Wahhh~~ This girl really that cold. Not even smiled to me, huh?

“So, how’s your flight?” asked me again.

“Mind your own business!” she turned around with an annoying face ever.

“Yakk~~ Can you be nice to me, huh?” I almost scolded her.

“Wae??!! I’m not even knows you and I have to marry with you? What a crazy will,” she spoke her dissatisfaction.

“Hey!!~ Did you think agree too, ha? I’m almost died when the lawyer said that,” I fought back.

“Ahhh~~ Men are all the same,” she said again.

“Mwoo~~?”

“Ahh, just forget it. And, don’t even think that I’ll be your legally wife ever. Go to hell with that thought!” she said that and looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes were full of anger! She’s really a fierce woman ever I’d met!

 

*****

 

At B1A4 house~~

“Sandeul-ssi, why must I marry Sarah?” Shinwoo asked.

“Huhh, I don’t know either,” replied Sandeul. Sandeul was really hurt with that wills. He knew about the existence of Sarah. Mr. Kim told him everything, but why’d Mr. Kim choose Shinwoo, instead of him?

“Can’t you just replace me as the groom? I really not into it,” Shinwoo suggestion almost choked Sandeul. It was his golden opportunity!