jealousy ...

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 12 ~

 

 

“Hey, why your hand so cold?” Shinwoo whispered to Sarah. They were sitting together.        

“Yahh~~ I’m nervous, okay,” Sarah whispered back but still she can pinched Shinwoo hand. Shinwoo smirked.

“Hyung, what’s the smirked for?” Baro asked. They’re sitting together in one row. The whole row almost occupied by their family. Hyejin, Sabrina, Yunho, Changmin, Mr. and Mrs. Shin, B1A4 members and their faithfully manager, Jeongmin also invited to the ceremony. They’re all here to celebrate Sarah graduation. It was a full house!

“Huh?? Nothing,” Shinwoo replied with a cute face. Baro smirked.

Later, all the graduates were called to line up. As everybody expected, Sarah won the Dean Award. She was receiving the certification proudly from the President of the university.

“Eonni!!! You’re the best! Chukkeyeo~~,” Gongchan congratulate Sarah once she come back.

“Gomawo~~~,”

“Hyung, how about a picture? Both of you,” Baro suggested. He gets ready with his DSLR. Sarah and Shinwoo looked at one another and smiled. They do the pose as asked.

“Hyung, can you please be close to eonni? She’s your wife,” Baro protested. This time, Shinwoo grabs Sarah waist lean his head on her shoulder. It’s kind a cute pose.

“Kyaa~~~ Perfecto!” Baro said with thumbs up. Everybody agree. All the graduates were busy taking pictures with their loves one.

 

(Sarah POV)

“Kyaa~~~ Perfecto!....” the words still lingered in my mind. Everybody said we’re a perfect couple. Well, I’m proud of that. I myself can sense that we’re a perfect couple. ^^

“Sarah!!!” the voice that I really know. It was Suzy. She comes towards me with L.

“Hey! Where have you been? You missed the perfect part,” I said to her.

“Mianhe~~ I got stuck in the traffic jammed,” Suzy said. I just smiled.

“Ara~~ So, did you pick L too?” I asked as I saw he stand quietly beside Sarah.

“Nae~~ He loves to bully me,” Suzy said. Sarah chuckled.

“Hey you little boy, don’t you dare to bully my friends, arasseo?” I pretended to be mad towards him. In fact, I was holding my laugh!

“Okay, okay. You win, Suzy,” L said and sticks his tongue to Suzy. As a repay, he got a pinched from Suzy.

“By the way, Sarah-ssi, who is he?” Suzy said while pointing at Shinwoo. I just realized that he was faithfully standing beside me.

“Omo~~~ I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean it,” I uttered in English. It has become a habit for me to speak in English when I’m feels guilty.

“Ani~~ It’s okay,” Shinwoo replied me. I smiled to him and hold his hand tightly. I can see his “O.O” expression.

“Suzy, this is the man I’m dating, Shinwoo,” I introduced Shinwoo to them.

“Nice to meet you,” Shinwoo said while shaking hand with Suzy and Myungsoo.

“Oppa, this is Suzy, and this is L. They’re my junior but I’m and Suzy are bestfriend,” I explain to him. He just shook his head.

“Sarah, congratulations,” L uttered and offer his hand for a shake. Without hesitation, I just shook his hand but he didn’t want to let go of my hand. I can hear Shinwoo fake cough.

“Err~~ L,” I said.

“Ohh, sorry,” he said and let go of my hand. I started to feel uneasy when Shinwoo silently went away to s.

“Guys, there’s another thing that I didn’t told you,” I said. My brain was working hard to find a suitable sentence to explain to them.

“Mwo? Don’t say that you’re getting married soon,” Suzy said. She was totally suspicious.

“You nearly got it right, Suzy. Hmm.. Shinwoo is my husband. We’re already married for 6 months,” I said calmly. Myungoo shocked! Suzy speechless!

“Are... you kidding me?” L asked.

“Unfortunately, not. He’s my husband and I’m his wife. I’m sorry, L,” I feel really sorry for him. He had fallen for a wrong woman.

“Sarah, why didn’t you tell me, huh?” Suzy asked. She really dissatisfied.

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t have the feel to tell you before,” I gave excuses.

“Unacceptable. How can you hide your marriage from us?” Suzy said again.

“It’s a long story and I didn’t think both of you should know about it. It was family related. By the way L, you should forget me from now on. I’m sorry that you had fallen for me. I think you should divert your love to Suzy. She was into you,” I said and looked at them simultaneously.

“Sarah! Stop it!” Suzy warned me. She already turned red. L looks at her.

“I wish the best for both of you. I have to go. They’re calling for me,” I pointed to Changmin hyung. He was waving his hand. Thank God, he was on time so I can escape this conversation.

“Thanks for coming today,” I smiled to them and left for Changmin hyung. Now, I have to figure out how to face with Shinwoo. I know he’s sulking.

 

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“Shinwoo-ssi. Why didn’t you stay with Sarah?” Yunho asked.

“Huh? Err.. I just want her have a time with her fellow friend,” I replied. I was irritated with L action just now. How can he hold my princess hand even I rarely to do it? I’m his legal husband!

“Hyung! Luckily you waving your hand,” Sarah said once she came to us.

“Nae? What’s wrong?” Changmin asked Sarah. I just sit with poker face.

“I can escape the conversation. There’s was a little misunderstanding,” she said and looked at me. Changmin also looked at me. I just stay still with my poker face.

“Yahh~~ What’s wrong? Are you jealous?” Yunho asked me. Well, he got me. Yes, I’m jealous!

“Me? Ani~~,” I denied it. Yunho and Changmin looked at one another.

“Oppa~~,” Sarah said and sit beside me. Wait, she called me oppa? Did she want to persuade me?

“Hyung, kaja. I’m hungry. Let’s find some snack for them too,” Changmin dragged Yunho away. Now, just Sarah and me are left.

“Oppa, are you mad?” she asked me.

“Ani~~ I’m not,” still, I denied it.

“Gotjimal~~,”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~