memorial service

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 10 ~

 

 

Today is the late Mr. Kim memorial service. The entire family were gathered together in Hyejin house....

“Omma~~,” Yunho called his mother.

“Nae~~??” Hyejin and Sabrina said together. They looked at each other before finally laughed. Yunho smirked. They were in the kitchen.

“Hyejin-ssi, I think we should change our own nickname,” Sabrina said and winked to Hyejin.

“I think so, Sabrina. So, which nickname do you want? Omma or Mummy?” Hyejin asked Sabrina.

“I’ll go with mummy,” replied Sabrina.

“Okay then. I’ll go with Omma,” Hyejin said and winked.

“Everybody, to the living room now!” Yunho told his brother and sister.

“What’s the matter, hyung?” Sarah asked. Shinwoo was by her side. They were never seen to be apart from each other since they arrived. Yunho and Changmin were puzzled.

“Just wait and see,” Yunho replied. Once they all gathered in the living room, Hyejin started to talk.

“Kids, from now on, Sabrina and me will have different nickname. If you call omma, I’ll answer while if you call mummy, Sabrina will answer. Okay?” Hyejin said.

“Wait.. That’s mean I have to call omma mummy?” Sarah asked. She was used to call her mother as Omma.

“You’re right, dear,” Sabrina replied while holding her only daughter hand.

“Wahhh~~ I’m proud to be in this family. It was a great honour to me,” Shinwoo said and bowed.

“Shinwoo-ssi, you don’t have to feel like that. You’ll always be our family. Forever,” Hyejin said and patted her son-in-law shoulder. Shinwoo looked at Sarah and so did her. Yunho and Changmin looked at each other.

“Sabrina, I think we should tell them what was in our mind earlier,” Hyejin winked to Sabrina.

“Mummy, is there anything wrong?” Sarah asked her mother. She seemed to be worried.

“There’s nothing wrong with me,” Sabrina replied to her daughter.

“Omma, what are you guys planned?” Changmin asked Hyejin.

“Yunho-ssi, I bet you must be really happy if we have little kids in this family, right?” Hyejin asked Yunho.

“Of course, omma. Everybody would love too,” Yunho replied.

“Then...,” Hyejin cannot finished her sentence because Sarah interrupted.

“Omma! That’s mean hyung have to married fast, right omma? Wahh~~ I’m cannot wait to have niece. I must be nice~~,” Sarah said with joy in her face.

“Yahh~~ I’m not talking about hyung, I’m talking about you,” Hyejin corrected her daughter.

“Nae??~~”

“Shinwoo-ssi, when will you give us grandchild?” Hyejin question makes Shinwoo coughed. Sarah speechless!

“Err... We’re working on it,” Shinwoo answered his mother-in-law question. He looked at Sarah. Sarah looked at him with a poker face.

“Jinjja?? We hope to hear the good news soon,” Sabrina said. Both the mothers were excited with a thought of having a grandchild. Yunho and Changmin didn’t say a single word. They know that would never happen unless both Shinwoo and Sarah changed their mind about the terms and rules before.

 

(Sarah POV)

Omma and Mummy wants a grandchild? Yahh~~ This really driving me crazy!

“Sarah, are you okay?” Shinwo asked me. I didn’t know when he was here with me.

“Nae? When did you come here?” I asked him.

“I’m followed you,” Shinwoo replied. He looked into the sky. Today, same as last night, the sky were packed with the sparkling stars.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked to break the ice.

“Hurmm... About Omma and Mummy request,” I replied sincerely. I didn’t see any reason to hide it from him. I don’t know why but somehow I did trust him.

“About the baby?” Shinwoo asked me again. Still, his eyes were on the sky.

“Yup...,”

“It isn’t impossible right?” he asked and looked deep into my eyes. I can feel that my heart was skipped a beat.

“Huh?”

“Ani~~ Just forget it,” he smirked and looked back into the sky.

“What do you think?” I encouraged myself to asked him.

“Nae??~~”

“About the baby,”

“Well, it’s up to you,” he replied.

“What if I say that I’m really into it?” I asked him. He looks shocked with my question but then he smirked.

“Don’t feel burden. I don’t want to force you and I still remembered the promise that we made,” he replied. I still can saw his sad face even in the dark night. Anyway, he’s my husband. Now, I know what his true colour. He really kept the promise. I’m really touched with his sincerity. I felt guilty towards him.

“Yahh~~ Shinwoo-ssi, Yunho wants to talked with you,” Changmin shouted.

“Hyung! Where will you take my husband, huh?” I asked Changmin hyung. I still want to spent time with my husband!

“Just stay here, little girl,” Changmin said and makes fun of my hair. Shinwoo chuckled. I feel happy to see him in that way.

“Hahahaha... Just go to mummy and omma. This conversation only for GENTLEMENT,” Changmin said and laughed.

 

 

~Conversation between Yunho, Changmin and Shinwoo~

 

“Shinwoo-ssi, I really have something to ask you,” Yunho said once Shinwoo sat on the couch. They were in their private mini bar.

“Feel free to asked, hyung,” Shinwoo replied calmly.

“How’s your relationship with Sarah?” Changmin asked. Shinwoo was like a criminal being interrogate by the officers.

“Well, everything was fine. She also nice to me,” Shinwoo asked.

“Don’t lie to us,” Yunho said.

“Hyung, it’s true. Everything was fine. We’re enjoying our life,” Shinwoo convinced them.

“Do you love her?” Changmin asked.

“Yes, I do but I don’t know how she felt. It’s hard, hyung,” Shinwoo said and finally sobbed. He seemed cannot bear with it.

“Yahh~~ Don’t be a crybaby,” Yunho tried to calmed him. He can understand how’s the feel of being rejected.

“Shniwoo-ssi, we love you and we wanted you to be with Sarah forever,” Changmin added. He was touched by the Shinwoo’s love towards Sarah.

“I love her but I don’t know how to win her heart. She was tough girl,” Shinwoo said, still sobbing.

“I know. She’s very tough. She never opened her heart to guys but I really hope that she’ll fall in love with you. You’re being too nice to us,” Yunho said. He also in tears.

“Thank’s hyung. I don’t know what to say but I’m really grateful that late father asked me married her. She’s the first and last woman for me. I’ll win her heart no matter what,”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~