Heaven

The Untold Life of the Grim Reaper

 

                ”I didn’t found it,” Yixing confess, “a little girl gave it to me.”

                “W-What little girl?” Doctor Kim ask as he felt a cold rush of air around him.

                “The little girl name was Xiao Mei. She was about 7 or 8 years old. All she did was told me her name and hand me this diary.” Yixing said as his eyes showed concern for the doctor.

                “Xiao Mei?” Doctor Kim ask, “She died of Malaria when she was 8 years old.”

                “S-She died?” Yixing ask, his mouth open widely.

                “Yes, she did. So I don’t know who you were talking to, but I suggest you to burn or throw that diary away.” Doctor Kim said before getting out of Yixing’s room.

                Without replying, Yixing just stare at the door as it closes. ‘That was just plain weird.’ Yixing thought as he stood up from his bed. Just as he look out the window, he saw a girl. She was staring straight at Yixing. It was like she was sending a message to him. She wore the same hospital gown Yixing wore. She had long black hair; her skin was very pale. She looks a few years younger than Yixing. Next to her was Xiao Mei. ‘When did she got there?’ As scared as the doctor, Yixing’s knees buckle, making him fall. Bumping into the desk next to his bed, the cup of glass fell along with him. Landing next and on top of some glass was not helpful, especially when he have Hemophilia B. Some of the glasses pierced his back as he groan in agony as tries to call for help.

                “Help!!!” Yixing called out as his vision began to get blurry. Turning to his left he saw blood under him. His own blood. Looking up, he saw Xiao Mei and the other girl looking straight at him as they both walk slowly closer and closer to Yixing.

                “Look like your time came earlier.” Yixing heard the unknown girl said as she bends down to Yixing and caresses his cheeks.

                That’s when everything black out. That was the last time Yixing will have freedom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                “Do you think he will wake up?” a familiar voice said as Yixing let out a groan, not wanting to open his eyes.

                “He will.” Yixing heard an unknown voice said out.

                ‘Oh, please don’t tell me-‘

                “Zhang Yixing, please wake up. We know you’re wake right now.” said the unknown familiar voice.

                Knowing that he can’t escape or do anything but open his eyes, he slowly open his eyes. His eyes first meet with the unknown familiar girl’s dark black eyes, then it meet with the familiar little girl’s also dark eyes. ‘I must be dreaming right now.’ Yixing suggest as he closes his eyes and smile.

                “This is not a dream,” the unfamiliar girl said, “You’re dead.”

                With that answer, Yixing’s eyes flew open and he sat up, sending electric shock and pain down his back, Yixing cringe at the pain. When he look around him, he was still on the ground, but the weird thing was that about 4 nurses, Doctor Kim, and his parent was surrounding his bed. His parent was crying as Doctor Kim and the nurses tries to calm them down. Slowly standing up, Yixing made his way to the bed. There he saw himself. But the figure on the bed was lifelessly. It was nothing like he was when he was alive. This figure was very pale, blood was covering parts of his body, and this figure was dead.

                ‘No, this is not right.’ Yixing thought as his knees went weak on his once again and he drop down to his knee. There Yixing began to cry, his hands covering his face as he cry silently to himself.

                “No, I can’t be dead.” Yixing whisper as he shook his head.

                “Yixing, it’s okay.” Xiao Mei offer as she grab Yixing’s hands and help him get up. Without any rejection, he stood up and made his way with Xiao Mei to the chair next the door.

                “Let’s talk business- Well, more like ghost business- while we are stuck in here.” the unknown girl offers as she stood up in front of Yixing, along with Xiao Mei.

                “My name is Mara. You should know about me since you already read my diary. We, Xiao Mei and I, are the Reapers of Heaven and Hell. We are in charge of bringing people to their rightful place after they are dead,” Mara stops as soon as she saw Yixing’s soft, gentle eyes on hers.

                “So we are here to take you away from Earth.” Xiao Mei continues as she clap her hands.

                “I don’t want to go.” Yixing said as he got up from his chair and back away from Mara and Xiao Mei.

                “You know Yixing, I hate dealing with people like this.” Mara said as she looks at her nails.

                “I thought you have no feelings.” Yixing said.

                “I was exaggerating.” Mara confirmed.

                “Stop chit chatting and start going.” Xiao Mei complained.

                “Let’s go.” Mara said as a strong force pulled Yixing’s body towards Mara’s and Xiao Mei’s.

                When Yixing reached them, there was a blinding white flash in front of them, engulfing them in it.

 

                Several minutes later, they arrive in Heaven.

                “So you got Heaven.” Mara said emotionally, “Lucky you.”

                “At least you get Heaven and not Hell.” Xiao Mei said as she drag Yixing to a big white golden door. Arriving at the door, an angel appear.

                “You must be Yixing. Please follow me.” the angel said as he grab onto Yixing’s hand and drag him away from the girls, pushing him into a big door which suddenly send him away.

                “Bye Yixing. See you in another life.” Xiao Mei waved. 

 

--------------------

This is the end of this story. This was not suppose to be the last chapter but due to my other stories, I have to end this story a little bit faster. But I have some news!!! I won the contest last month and it was amazing!!! Everyone was so crazy and smart!!! I thought I was going to lose. 

Just for everyone to know, there will be no sequel. 

I am so sorry for the stuck story ending!!!! There was suppose to be more!!!

 

-littleocean