Spider effect

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 28: Spider effect

 

~Ellie~

I SWEAR! I won’t drink anymore. That’s the worst! I look at myself on the mirror. Dang! My forehead was still swelling. Ugh. Ryo!!! What happened to me?! I went outside, I saw them eating lunch at the table.

“Bwahahaha!” Mikee blurted as he saw me with food on his mouth.

“What?!”

“You look like an alien. Ha-ha-ha!” Everybody laughed. I look at Ryo he was covering his mouth with his hands. Waah! I’m so embarrassed now!

“Don’t do that to your cousin. Come here.” Dad walk towards to me, he placed his hands over my shoulders. “She’s more like a zombie to me.” He laughed breathlessly.

“Ha-ha-ha! You’re right, uncle! Ha-ha” Mikee, chuckled again. I sat beside Ryo. He was smiling, or more of restraining his self from bursting.

We ate our lunch together (or brunch for me) like a happy family. After I finished, I went back to my room and get my clothes. Then I saw Ryo, we smiled at each other. I went inside the bathroom.

After 30 minutes I think? I finished taking my bath. I yawned. I feel sleepy already. I just woke up, and then I’m sleepy again? Lazy Ellie strikes again. I opened the door of my room; I saw Ryo sitting on my bed, looking around my room.

“Hey.” He greeted me.

“Hi.” I answer back. “What are you doing here?”

“Nothing. Why? Do you want to kick me out?”

“If only I could.” I giggled. I jumped on my bed, and lay down near the wall. He did the same too, he lay down beside me. We’re facing each other. He’s caressing my hair; it makes me feel sleepier.

“How old is Misa?” he asked.

“Seven.”

“Then how old is Mikee?”

“20?”

“Ooh. That’s why you guys are close.”

“Uh-huh.” I answered my eyes were close. But I’m trying my best to open it.

“Does it still hurt?” He touched my forehead.

“A little.... Ryo...”

“Hmm?"

“Nothing. I just want to call you. Actually, your name is nice.” He laughed lightly.

“Are you sleepy?”

“Actually, yes. Why? How about you?” I can’t help it. I just answered him, with my eyes close.

“You just woke up. Then you’re sleepy again? No, I’m not. Ellie, do you remember what I said that---”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, Ryo was not here. Maybe he didn’t sleep or he got up first before me. I moved my curtains, it’s already dark outside. How long did I sleep? I went outside my room, they’re not here. Even the maids, maybe they’re outside, busy and excited at the same time. I went to bathroom first and fix my messy hair.

I went outside our house; they were all at the standing near gate. I walk closer to them; Dad, Mikee and Ryo were busy laying on the ground the famous ‘Judas belt firecracker’ the one that looked like a snake on the street. Misa, walked closer to me, she was covering her ears with both of her hands. I put my arms around her. Mikee and Ryo, skipped closer to us. Dad was in charge of lighting it.

After few seconds, it’s creating a noise. Dad was blowing his whistle. Me, mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter