Sleep over

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 22: Sleep over

 

He lit another cigarette and irritably gets his phone from his pocket. He even accidentally burned his skin but he did not mind it because of his anger. He dialed Pi’s number.

“Yo!” Pi initially greeted him with enthusiasm. Ryo didn’t answer; he chattered his teeth out of anger.

“Ryo-chaaaan? Daijobu desu ka?” Pi pulled away his phone from his mouth and say, “Ryo is acting weird. He’s calling yet he’s not talking.”

“Nishi-kido –kun?” Kato says as he grabbed Pi’s phone. After few seconds his friends started to talk about their new project, Pi didn’t end their call.

“Oi!”Ryo said finally, he came back to his senses.

“I thought we’re talking to nobody. Why did you call by the way, any good news?” Keii-chan

“No! I’m so mad right now! I even want to kill a person or two.”

“What happened?”

Then Ryo told them the whole story, from the beginning up to what happened earlier. His friends kept saying, ‘ooh’, ‘hidoi!’ and other stuff.

At last, Ryo calm. He felt grateful, for the time his friends allotted for him in spite of their crazy schedule.

“Nishiki-chan, it’s okay, there’s always Le---”

“Hmm? What did you say Tesshi?”

“Ah-ah. It’s nothing Nishikido-kun” Massu hurriedly say.

“Ah! Ryo, Jaa-ne.” Said by Keii-chan.

Their call went off before Ryo could say anything. He just stared blankly at his phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`Japan

“Baka! You don’t have to say that to Ryo, it’s just a gossip. Besides, he likes that Ellie girl, not HER.” Pi lightly slapped Tesshi’s head.

“Yeah, even though it’s quite a one-sided love” Keii-chan added

“LOVE?” Kato suddenly -in.

“I mean like. Ahh! I don’t know! We should just shut our mouth or else, Ryo might even kill us.” Pi exclaimed.

The boys just nodded. “I wonder how Nishiki-chan is doing there at Manila?”

They didn’t know, someone accidentally heard what they’re talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After ten minutes, her door was bashing loudly. When she opened her door, it was Anna panting heavily.

“Girl! Easy…. Breath…. Inhale…. Exhale….” Finally, Anna calmed. She immediately hugged Ellie. “I missed you Ellie… so much!”

“Yeah, I missed you too. We haven’t talked these past few weeks.”

“Cause you were too busy with Gabe.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are. So... Are we going to have our chit chat here at your door?”

Ellie laughed. “I forgot.” Anna went straight to her living room and Ellie prepared a snack for them.

“So what are you going to confess to me?”

“It’s about Ryo.”

‘Ha-ha-ha! I’m going tell this to Ryo immediately’ Anna thought.

“But promise me, you went tell him.”

‘Err, maybe not.’

“Yeah, I promise. I won’t tell him.” She raised her right hand and made a promise to her.
‘Ryo, sorry. She’s still is my best bud.’

“I like Ryo.”

Anna squealed while Ellie just chuckled. “What? Why are you screaming? Just because of that?”

‘OMG! OMG! OMG!’

“So when do you plan to confessed?”

“I rather die than confessed first. Besides, I think Ryo doesn’t like me. I think he only sees me as his friend. He likes Jessica.”

‘What a bizarre couple. Yeah, you guys think the same. Pss, friends my ’

“Who’s this Jessica girl?”

Its Ellie’s turn to tell the whole story, Anna was giggling when there would be a happy part, if not she would give an acerbic comment especially when she heard what Jessica always do. She felt happy on what Gabe did, at the same time she felt annoyed too, cause Gabe really made things worse for her. Ellie on the other hand, convinced herself that Ryo wasn’t interested at her, even though Gabe told and confirm it to her. After long day of having a quality time with her best friend, Anna went home by 8 pm. She advised Ellie to make the first move, because she believed Ryo is really mad at her. Ryo, definitely won’t chased her, just to say sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ellie~

It’s already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter