Happy birthday

From Tokyo, with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Tokyo with Love
Chapter 24: Happy birthday

 

“Ohayo!” Ellie greeted him as he opened his door.

“Ugh. What time is it?”

“It’s seven in the morning.”

“But my class starts at 9am.”

“I just want to wake you up. Actually, I don’t have a class today.”

“Whoa! Aren’t you too excited?”

“Hmm. Yes? A little? Cause today is a special day.” She grinned.

“Okay, I’ll just take a bath.”

“Okay.”

Ryo headed towards his bathroom, Ellie lie down on his couch and think.

‘Hmm. Today is a special day. What should I do?’

Suddenly Ryo’s phone rang.

“Ryo! Your phone is ringing!”

He didn’t answer back.

“Ryo!!!”

Still no response, she gets up and grabs his phone.

“He---” she said but was immediately cut off.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ryo-Chan. Happy birthday to you”

“Ah---”

“Nishiki-chan! Tanjoubi omedetou!”

“Happy birthday!”

“Tanjoubi Omedetou”

“Oi! Aren’t you going to say thank you to our hard work?”

Ellie was confused, she felt like she was being hot seat by many people and the fact that they’re speaking Japanese makes it harder for Ellie.

“Ano… sumimasen this is not Ryo.”

“Ooh! It’s a girl!” Said by Massu. “I’m Takahisa Masuda or you can call me, Massu.”

“Me! Me! Me!” said in a low tone. Then Tesshi grabs the phone from Massu. “I’m Yuya Tegoshi---”

“Watashi wa, Shigeaki Kato desu.”

“Who are you by the way?” asked by Keii-chan

Ellie can t help but laughed by his friends’ action, they were fighting over the phone on whether who would talk and introduce their self to Ellie.

“Ah, I’m Elisha Yu or you can call me Ellie. Ryo’s---ugh---neighbor?”

“Oh, you’re that Ellie girl. I’m Keiichiro Koyama. But you can call me Keii-chan.” Then Pi, heard that the girl they were talking to was Ellie so, he suddenly grab the phone to Keii-chan.

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

“I’m Yamaa Tomohisa, or better known as Pi.”

“Hi Pi. Uhm. Can I ask one thing?”

“Is it really, Ryo’s birthday today?”

“Yeah. Too bad, he didn’t hear our present to him.” Yamapi chuckled.

“I’m sorry.” She laughed nervously and swallowed hard. “He was in the bathroom.”

“Oh, I see. Then why are you there on his room?”

“Ah…” She paused and got blushed. "I don’t know either.”

“Oh well, anyway, when he finished taking his bath. Kindly tell him that we called and call us back. Thank you. We still have a photo shoot. Bye. It’s nice meeting you”

“You guys too. Bye”

As their call ended, she placed Ryo’s phone on the coffee table, and started to think again.
‘Photoshoot? Wow! His friends might be a model at Japan. Anyway can’t believe it’s Ryo’s birthday! What gift should I give to him? I’m not prepared!’ then the bathroom slammed on the wall, which made Ellie surprised.

She stood up, and walked closer to Ryo. “Your friends just called, they said call them after you finished your bath.” She walked closer to the door and just passed him by.

“Where are you going?”

“Oh. I remember, I have to go somewhere.”

Ryo walked closer to her. She stopped at his door and kissed him on his cheeks, “Ryo, happy birthday.”

He touched his cheeks and sighed, “Being in love is the greatest feeling. Lalalala. What an amazing kissed on the morning and gift.” He saw his phone and remembered what Ellie have told him. “Oh, I have to call them. Pff, what do they want? Early this morning”

He gets his phone, and press Pi’s number to call him. “Oi!”

“Ryo, tanjoubi omedetou. That’s all, call you later. We have a photo shoot. Jaa-ne.”

“Ja.”

---

“Ryo!” Anna yelled as she saw Ryo going upstairs at their school’s cafeteria. He walked closer to her table.

“Hey.” He said as he sat down.

“Did you see Ellie today?”

“Yeah, she doesn’t have any classes today. But she said, she’ll go somewhere.”

“Oh. That’s bad. How would I give my gift to her?” She exhaled and said murmured.

“Gift?”

Anna sighed dauntingly “you didn’t know? It’s ELLIE’S BIRTHDAY TODAY. She’s 20 years old now.”

“Really?! Actually it’s by birthday too! I’m 24 now.”

“Oh my God! You guys are so matched in heaven!” She giggled.

‘She’s my soul mate.’ He thought and sighed. He places his hands on both of his cheeks and elbows on the table. He didn’t know that he was smiling at his self.

“So, are you going to sit here and have a daydream instead of giving her an unforgettable birthday bash?”

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” he said as he flapped his hands like a penguin. “What should I do?”

‘Sissy mode again.’ Anna thought. “How about surprising her?” she suggested.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter