Chapter 8

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning hopeing that it was all a dream. The text massage from Taecyeon sshi had me really shocked. I was hopeing that it was just a dream, but when I looked at my phone it wasn't a dream. It really happened. I got ready for school, after putting on my uniform I made my way downstairs. When I get down the stairs I hear my dad talking to someone, I get closer to see who he was talking to.

"Oh Yoona your up. Come sit with us." He said with a smile on his face. I looked at the male he was talking to earlier.

"Good Morning Yoona" This boy have lost his mind. What is wrong with Taecyeon sshi?

"Taecyeon sshi why are you here so early in the morning?" I watched him eat before answering me.

"I wanted to see you. Your dad invited me to eat breakfeast with you guys." I couldn't help but sigh.

"Taecyeon sshi, can you please stop doing this? I told you already, I can't accept your feelings and that we should just pretend like we don't know each other."

"And I told you that I couldn't do that." The tension was now up early this morning.

"Ya Yoona, stop complainning and eat." I looked at my dad with a glare that could kill.

"Appa, you should stop letting random people into our home."

"He's no random person, he's your friend. Yoona, when are you going to call him oppa? You two known each other for a while now."

"Because I don't want nothing to do with him. I'm not hungry, I'm going to school." I left the two sitting at the table.

I was walking to school when I felt someone following me, I turned around to see Taecyeon.

"You know you should eat before you leave home, your going to starve for the rest of the day." He said catching up to me. I stoped and looked at him.

"What? IS there something on my face? Or is it because your attracted to me already?" He tried to make a joke but it was so corny that it made me cringe.

"Taecyeon sshi? Can you pleas stop this? This is uncomfortable." I looked at him with a serious face, while he was standing there with a smile on his face.

"I' just wanted to show you my true feelings towards you."

"Well I don't want you to. You would be leaving soon anyway so it wouldn't matter if we did become a couple. I want the old Taecyeon back."

"I understand, I would stop doing this but I'm still coming over in the morning to make sure that your eating breakfeast."

"OKay." I gave into him and then started to walk again. I could see him stealing glance at me. "Taecyeon sshi"

"What?" I glared at him and then he shooked his head in understanding."I will stop stealing glance at you now. But I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" I stopped. We where just two feet away from the gate of our school.

"Since it's my last year here and I might not see you ever again." He started off.

"Yes?" I wanted him to continue what he was going to say.

"I want you to start calling me oppa and drop all the honorriffics."

"I..I...Taecyeon sshi...it's complicated."

"Can you at least try?" He looked at me with pleading eyes. I then heard someone call my name.

"Yoona~" It was one of my teammates, thank god I was saved.

"Are you okay Yoona? Is he bothering you?" My other teammate then showed up.

"No he's not bothering me, we were just talking."

"Let's go Yoona, you shouldn't talk to people like that." They pulled me with them leaving Taecyeon behind.

We get to the classroom and everyone was looking at me with their pity eyes, I hate this feeling. Then Taecyeon walked in and everybody glared at him, I watched him as he looked at me before sitting down in his seat. The next thing we knew, there was a bunch of paperballs thrown at him. I felt so sorry towards him. I stood up making everybody look at me, and that's when Jessica walked in the room with a smile on her face. I couldn't take it anymore, I'm tired of innocent people getting hurt.

"Ya! Jung Jessica!" I called her out. Everybody just gasped at what I was doing.

"What is it you want loser?" She looked at me with her glare and then smirk at me.

"You should tell everybody the truth about Taecyeon and stop being childess."

"I have nothing to say, they believe what they wanted to believe and I gave them something to believe." Did she just tell on herself?

"What? Your crazy you know. He is your friend and your hurting him with your lies due to a one sided love."

"You don't know half about it, so don't try to act like you do." Everybody was stairing at the both of us. I then walked up to Jessica but Taecyeon stopped me from going any closer.

"It's not worth it Yoona. School will be over soon, so there is nothing to worry about. I don't need any of these people to believe me because I know half of them are using me anyway." I looked at him and he gave me an assuring smile.

I just looked at Jessica and shooked my head. I then turned and went back to my seat. Jessica didn't like it and said something.

"Listen here junior, just because you are smart and is able to take class with us seniors don't mean anything. Your still a loser and will always be a loser. Just like your pathetic moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter