Chapter 30

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was sitting in a abandon building. Seunghyun had commanded the mans to keep her there until he say so. Yoona don't know what he had in mind but I she knew was tha she needed to find a way to escape. She kept struggling with the rope that was wrappeed around her small body. She was slowly running out of energy since she was trying to break free.

"If only I wasn't sick, I would break out of this and kick his ." Yoona said to herself. A laughing voice had distracted her, it Seunghyun. He was approacing her with a smile on his face.

"Why you look so pale my dear wife? Aren't you happy that we are finally alonfe?" He looked her in the eyes.

"I never cared to even look at you even if we weren't alone. You sick bastard." Yoona said, she was too weak to shout at him.

"Now now, there is no need to use such language.I'm only doing this to help our maarriage since that son of a wants to destroy our happy home. I should have gotten rid of him a long time ago." Seunghyun said getting closer to Yoona's face.

"He's not the one who ruined a happy family, it was you. You think you could ger away with everything just because you have money, but your wrong. This is against the law and you are going to jail for it." Yoona was still wiggling trying to get free.

"You know...your right but when you have other people on your side who also have a lot of money There is no way I can end up in jail so eaisly. bI'll be right here next to you holding on to your dear life."

"Is it Taecyeon's mothe that is helping you doing all this?" Yoona looked Seunghyun in his eyes, he smirked.,

"I wished, but she said she didn't want nothing to do with this. She said she didn't care what happened to you." Seunghyun then stepped away to get a chair. He sat the chair down infront of Yoona and then he sat in it. He was staring her in her eyes.

"So it's Jessica then? That's the only person I couold think of how wants me out of Taecyeon life and wants me dead. So is it?" Yoona said, She was slowly feeling the pain in her stomach appearing but she tried to not show it to Seunghyun.

"Wow, your so smart. When did my beautiful wife become so smart? Jessica ssi is only helping me in keeping you away from that bastard. And I thought it would be good to take up that deal now since you decided to try and run away from me"

"You now she really don't care about being with Taecyeon now. She have a better plan, she wants you. I bet you didn't know that. She just helping you to get back at me and Taecyeon for giving her life hell. And since you also have money yourself she needs you to help bring back her broken family. Are you sure you want to comtinue this sad plan of yours?" Yoona looked him dead in the eyes. She is fightin her pain that have been going on for a hour now. Seunghyun looked at her surprised. He didn't even now of that news.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked her.

"I'm so sure of it. That's why she was suppose to get married to Taecyeon in the first place. Did you forget? I worked with his mother and her, so I knew everything that happened in that company." Yoona said with a straight face even with the pain getting stronger within her.

Seunghyun looked at her and then got up from his chair and headed to the door. He told the three man to watch over her and don't let anything happen to her while he was gone. They all nodded their heads and Seunghyun left out of the room. Yoona knew that she hit the spot, she knew that Seunghyun didn't like being used. That is why he is doing this to her now. Yoona felt the blood rush through her body as the pain in her stomach had already caused her to get even more weak, she stsrted to cough really hard. One of the man and walked up to her and check to see if she was okay, when he got closer there was blood running down her nose. He grabbed his hankerchief and put it close to her nose. All the man look at each other. They thought Seunghyun was crazy for locking up his wife like that, they didn't want to be apart of it but it was their job to do whatever he tells them to do.

"You look like your sick. I think we need to take her to the hospital." He said to the other man and they looked at him as if her was crazy.

"Can't you see that she is sick?! She could die if we don't get her some help! This was wrong from the beginning, we should have not agree to do this to her." He said in a firm voice.

"But he is our boss now..."

"The hell with him! He have been spoiled since the day his father stop noticing him. I blame his mother for him being like this. He is turning into a crazy person adn I don't want to go to jail for helping him."

"i..I..have...can...cer...cancer." Yoona said through the pain. That made them all looked in shock.

"She needs to go to the hospital now." They all nodded their head. The first man who noticed Yoona picked her up into his arm and brought her out the door. He was followed by the two man he worked with, they all got into the van and headed to the hospital with the sick Yoona.

Taecyeon on the other hand was waiting for the phone to ring to hear about Yoona but Seunghyun have not called at all and it was making him worried. Krystal had fallen asleep thanks to Mr.Im, he helped calm her down. The police officers where sitting in the living room discussing about the matter. The phone ring could be heard throughout the room, they all looked at each other. One of the officer told Taecyeon to hurry and pick it up so that he could track the caller down. Taecyeon picked the phone up and it was Seunghyun. Taecyeon looked back at the police officers and he shooked his head letting them know that it was the person who have Yoona. They hurriedly started the tracking it down.

"Where are you right now? How is Yoona?" Taecyeon couldn't help but get straight into the questioning.

"Don't worry she is safe with me. I actaully have a question for you." Seunghyun said trying to get some answers about Jessica.

"What is it? If you want to know if I would let go of Yoona for some money you can forget it."

"Such a stubborn bastard but that's not what I was going to ask. I want to know the reason why your mother set you up with Jessica?'

"Is Jessica working with you or something? Why do you want to know about that?" Taecyeon was getting supicious.

"Jessica ssi seems to have something in mind. She is willing to do anything. I heard from a little birdy that she was suppose to marry you because of her family finacial issues. Is it true?"

"From what my mother told me. yeah. But Jessica always wanted to marry me since we were younger. I don't think she did it for the money, if she did. I would have already been a married man." Taecyeon said looking over at the police who were also listening on the call. They gave him a thumbs up to tell him that they found him.

"Well, I guess. you made a big mistake then. Goodbye Taecyeon." Seunghyun was about to get off the phone but Taecyeon stopped him.

"Just tell me how Yoona is doing. Have she gotten anymore paler?" Taecyeon had to know about her status since he know that something could happen.

"She is fine don't worry too much. I know how to take care of my own wife. Just worry about taking care of your daughter for now on." Seunghyun said and hunged up the phone making Taecyeon angry.

"That's the thing you think you know. I know she is not fine. Yoona please be okay." TAecyeon then looked back at the officers who were looking at the screen. He walked closer to them to get a look at the screen.

"Is this where he is?" Taecyeon asked looking at the flashing dot on the screen.

"He must have known that you would try to track him down. It's says he's at the baseball stadium right now."

"Then I'm going to have to talk to him in person then." Taecyeon walked towards the door and got his keys. He was stopped by a crying voice that had just walked into the living room. It was Krystal and she had just woke up. Taecyeon walked up to her and picked her up.

"Appa~ Where is eomma? I want eomma~!" She started to cry even louder.

"Don't worry sweetie. Appa is going to get eomma, just calm down." Taecyeon told her holding her close to his chest. Mr.Im then came and took her from his arms and told him to go. Taecyeon looked back at Krystal one last time and gave her kiss on her forehead.  He then left the room to go to his car and drive to where Seunghyun was. He wanted to kill him so badly but he couldn't kill him until he found out where Yoona was.

Seunghyun was at the stadium looking for Jessica to talk to her about their deal and what he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter