Chapter 31

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon and Krystal walked up to the grave site. They looked down at the tombstone. Taecyeon smiled at it while Krystal put down the flowers. Even at a young a age she understand what was going on, she just never thought that she would see something like this happen so fast. Taecyeon knew she was trying to hold her tears back like a big girl but he could help it. He hugged her and told her it was okay to cry. Krystal let her tears run down her face. Taecyeon whipped her tears for her and then gave her the biggest smile.

"Do you think she is happy where she is? Krystal asked her father.

"Yes sweetie. She is in a peaceful place now." Taecyeon smiled picking up his three year old daughter.

"I wish I coukd have spend time with her. Do you think she will like the flowers I left her?"

"I think she would love the lovely flowers, since you were the one to pick them out all on your own." TAecyeon playfully tap her nose making her laugh.

"I was looking for you two." Taecyeon turned around with Krystal in his arms to looke at the owner of the voice.

"IWe just wanted to visit. Today seemed like a good day to do so." Taecyeon smiled and looked up at the sky. It was a very sunny day and there were no type of clouds.

"Are you planning on keeping my daughter waiting? I don't think she would like that you guys forgot about her." Mr.Im said and then laughed at the thought of Yoona getting mad.

"Your right. Yoona temper have gotten the best of her. I kind of miss the old her." Taecyeon joked.

"I knd of like it. It's good to see this side of her." Mr.Im then looked at the tombstone where his wife had lied.

"You miss her don't you?" Taecyeon asked.

"I do. I just wish I did something earlier. If I did she would have been here today to celebrate with us. Yoona would even be happy too. I know she would be, even though she would say she didn't care." Mr.Im smiled to himself.

"I know too. She is slowly. opening up now and I'm happy to see that." Taecyeon said smiling at his daughter who smiled back at him.

"It's because she have you now. I shouldn't have let you leave her side in the first place. Thank you for making my daughter happy and giving me a beautiful granddaughter." Mr.Im said pinching Krystal cheeks.

"We should get going, Yoona is waiting and I know her temper is already high by now." Taecyeon laughed and started to walk with his family members.

They reached the hospital where Yoona was staying after her treatment. She was getting strongerand it made everybody happy to see that. Taecyeon and Krystal walked into Yoona room. Yoona was mad that they were late again, she hated waiting in that lonely room.

"Eomma we're here!" Krystal said running towards her mother bed. She then got helped from Taecyeon to sit in Yoona's lap.

"What took you guys so long? You know how I hate waiting." Yoona said with a pout making Taecyeon laugh.

"I went to go visit my future mother-in-law." He said making Yoona suprised. She looked at him and he looked at her smiling.

"Why did you go there?"

"I wanted to tell her how beautifully you have grown up to be. And that you are doing better. She needs to know how her daughter is doing since she can't witness it in person."

"Eomma, I went with appa to see halmonie. I was really sad, so I cried." Krystal said truthfully.

"Oh you did? You don't have to cry, okay sweetie." Yoona said smiling and rubbing her daughter hair.

"I just wish I could see halmonie in person."

"She would have love. Just know that she is watching over you." Yoona said and then gave Krystal a kiss on her forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Taecyeon asked her.

"I feel so much better than before. I just wish I could go home." Yoona pouted making Taecyeon laugh at her cuteness.

"I would like if you went home too but you need to stay here a little longer so that you could get better."

"OKay, Mr. Bossy pants. I'm going to stay here and be bored for the rest of my life."

"Your not going to be bored, you have me and Krystal to come and see you everyday." He smiled at her.

"You two should get married as soon as the divorce is settled. I don't you two will make it without each others." Mr.Im joked making Taecyeon laugh and Yoona blush.

"It sounds like a plan to me. How about you?" Taecyeon looked at her and sshe smiled.

"I'm not making a second mistake...of letting you go. I'm keeping you by my side no matter what." Yoona said.

"I don't think you have any other choice now. Even if you would try to push me away, I will be right here next to you. And plus, we have to wait and see if your cancer is completely gone. If it's not then I'm going to be here with you and support you through it."

"What about baseball? That was your dream. Are you just going to give it up?" Yoona asked worried.

"I've been playing that game my whole life even if I was not on a field. I learned that you have to play with your heart to actaully enjoy the game. And I've been playing with my heart and it lead me to you." Taecyeon looked at her. Yoona melted under his gaze. Krystal stair at her parents who she thought was acting strange.

"Appa, eomma? Are you two about to kiss?" Krystal asked the two making them blush. Mr.Im laughed at them. 

Mr.Im took Krystal with him so that the two could be alone in the room. Yoona kept telling Taecyeon that she was hungry so he decided to go get her some food. He came back with three bags of food for her, making her happy. Yoona was actaully curious about something and it was driving her crazy that she didn't know the answers to it. She didn't know how to ask Taecyeon since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter