Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Everybody!!!

You're Not Ready

HEY GUYS ^^

I'm finally back with the next chapter to You're Not Ready. It's been a bit hectic with work and school starting up again in a week or so, so I apologize about the REALLY late update ^^; So with that out of the way....ON WITH THE SHOW.


A few weeks had passed and you were irritated. Jay was frequently showing up and ruining your good mood. He kept asking for you to go out with him. He soon got fed up with asking and actually started demanding you to go on a date with him.

"No Jay," you said as you wiped down your clay work area.
"Come on Spot," he said as he laid on the couch Jaemin had put in the studio.
He had crept in while you had gone to the bathroom and you had found him snuggling with one of your stuffed animals.
"Aish! I need to start a new project soon. Can you leave so I can work?" You sighed.
"Go on a date with me," Jay said.
He sounded close so you turned around in your chair. Jay was standing behind you with his arms crossed.
"Tsk. You're acting like a little kid," you muttered as you turned around.
"Yah! Come on now. You're going out with me," Jay said.
From the sound of this voice it was obvious that he wasn't used to not getting what he wanted. You continued to ignore him and stood up. Walking over to your boxes of clay, you pulled out a small box of clay. Turning around, the box fell from your hands as you saw Jay. He had taken his shirt off and stood with his hands on his hips as he looked at you with a smile. You groaned and face palmed.
"Jay...Put your shirt back on," you sighed as you picked up your now dented box and went back your work area.
"You need inspiration right?" He laughed.
"Not anymore. This next piece is a vase," you said to him.
He groaned and went back to the couch. Throwing himself onto it, he grabbed your stuffed animal again.
"You smell nice," he said as he brought the plushie close to his face.
Looking over at him, you gave him a disgusted look.

"Tsk. I really need to get a lock on that door," you muttered.


"Yah! Oppa! Can you help me with this?!" You said loudly as you tried to carry a large box up the stairs of your studio.
You heard him run over and start helping you. The two of you struggled to get the box up the stairs, but you were able to finally get into the kitchen.
"Right here should be good," you said.
You felt Jaemin start to lower his end and you did the same.
"Thanks oppa," you said as you looked up.
"Aw, you're welcome jagi," Jay smiled
"YAH!" You said loudly as pointed at him.
Jay smiled smugly as he grabbed the packaging tape off the kitchen counter.
"How about we ship this off and then go on a date hm?" He smiled.
"Aish. When will you get over the fact that I don't want to?" You muttered.
"Come on now girl. Lets go," he grinned at you.
Snatching the tape away from him, you ripped a piece off and slapped it on his mouth. Jay stared at you with wide eyes as he clawed at the film of sticky plastic.
"Oppa!" You shouted from the bathroom.
You could hear footsteps walking towards you from the hallway and stop in front of the bathroom door.
"Oppa! I need a towel!" You whined.
You could head Jaemin walk away and soon comeback. You cracked the door and stuck your head out.
"Thanks oppa!" You smiled.
"I'm always at your every order jagi," Jay smiled at you.
He was leaning against the doorframe and was mere inches away from your face. Remembering you were completely on the other side of the door; you screamed and slammed the door shut.

"Oppa you have to do something about Jay," You told Jaemin that same night.

"Whats he up to now?" He asked as he scrolled through his facebook.

"He won't leave me alone! I'm serious!" You exclaimed as you threw yourself onto Jaemin's bed.

"About asking you out?"

"YES"

"Don't worry. He'll give up sooner or later. He usually never lasts that long with following around a girl," Jaemin muttered.

"I hope so. He nearly saw me today! Tuesday I found him doing my laundry!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"He had my underwear in a separate pile...He planned on hand washing them for me...."

Jaemin turned to look at you with a grin on his face.

"Aw. He must really like you," He laughed.

Throwing a pillow at his head, you screamed in frustration and rolled around his bed.

"Yah, I'm just kidding Spot. If he doesn't back off and it gets too difficult for you, just know that me and ChaCha don't have a problem with kicking his . How about that?"

"I'm holding you to that Jaejae," You said as you stuck out your tongue at him.

"I know I know," He said as he turned back to the computer screen.

You hopped up out of bed and crept over to him. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you placed a kiss on your brother's clean shaven cheek.

"Thanks oppa!" You said as you left the room.


Watching you go, Jaemin took out his cell phone. He scrolled down to Jay's number and stared at it for a good five minutes. He planned on calling him straight away and telling him to back off. Yet it didn't feel right. He had lied to you. Jay never went for girls who refused him more than once. He never persisted and kept on trying for the same girl's heart. When one refused him he always had another waiting for him around the corner. What was Jay up to?


You woke up and went downstairs. Wearing nothing but a pair of white short shorts and a black tank top, you wandered into the kitchen half asleep. The ruckus going on in there woke you up instantly.

"Spot!" Jaemin exclaimed.

"Whoooooah, whats going on here?" You said as you rubbed your eyes.

"Its a celebration!" Dial Tone exclaimed.

"Fooooor?"

"Me!"

At that moment, a strong arm wrapped itself around your shoulder and pulled you close. Knowing who it was already, you threw the arm off and shuffled to the fridge.

"Yaaaaah! Why you gotta be like that Spot?" Jay complained.

Flicking him the finger, you opened the fridge and pulled out some orange juice. You turned around and looked at Jaemin.

"Oppa....Why is the fridge full of beer...." You asked as you twisted off the top of the juice container.

"I told you! It's a celebration for me!" Jay smiled.

"A label asked Jay to sign with them. He's going back into the music industry!" Chacha said.

"You sing?" You asked curiously.

"Oh course. I used to be a famous idol in Korea you know," He winked.

"Mmhm."

"No really! Ever heard of 2PM?"

You whipped around and looked at him. He smiled and flashed a cheesy grin.

"Yeah....I'm THAT Jay Park," He smirked.

"You're Jaebeom?" You asked.

"The one and only!"

After staring at him for a while you started laughing.

"They make you look a lot taller than you really are!" You laughed.

"YAH!" Jay exclaimed.

"They kinda did do that," Jaemin snickered.

"Hey!"

The others laughed as you walked over to the cupboard and found a glass cup. Pouring out the juice slowly, you yawned.

"Sleepy Spot?" Hep asked.

"I got three things due by the 30th," You said as you sipped at your drink.

"Dang, you should chill with us tonight. Get some of that stress off and then go back to working tomorrow morning," Chacha proprosed.

"What's your definition of chilling with you guys? Actually chilling out or drinking and partying until your can't hold your vomit down any longer?"

"Oh snap Spot! How have you been partying?" Dial Tone laughed.

"I lived in New York...While going through college. I've seen some things...And done some things," You smiled mischievously.

Jaemin choked on his soda and looked at you with bewildered eyes.

"Calm down oppa. I wasn't stupid enough to go around sleeping with guys."

"You better not have!"

The others were laughing hysterically at your brother's reaction. Never had they seen him so bewildered and angry.

"You can't have until you're married!!" Jaemin exclaimed.

Giving him the eye, you made a face and laughed.

"I'll have whenever I please!" You laughed as you scuttered out of the kitchen with Jaemin chasing after you.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SNOT."

 


 

"So you decided to come to my party after all!!" Jay smiled as he attempted to hug you.

Quickly dodging Jay, you made your way through the thick crowd of people invading your living room. You found Jaemin and Junior talking with a few girls in the kitchen while having a beer.

"Oppa!" You shouted over the loud music.

Jaemin looked up from his cleavage gazing session and smiled at you.

"You never told me that this many people were going to be coming!"

"I didn't invite them. The guys did," He shouted back.

You facepalmed and sighed loudly. You had never expected the guys in going this far. What had happened with 'chilling out'? Was this seriously how they so called 'chilled'? Chacha soon slid next to you and passed you a beer.

"Chill Spot!" He said loudly before leaving to chase after a mini skirt clad woman who passed by.

Begrudgingly, you took your beer and headed towards the couches. Most of the spots were taken up with the exception of one....Which happened to be right next to Jay. He quickly spotted you and motioned for you to come over.

"Spot!!! Spot!!!"

With no other option, you went and sat next to him. He smiled and watched you as you took a long swing of your beer.

"I didn't know you like beer," He stated.

"I don't," You said.

At that exact moment, an already drunk Hep passed by and sat down across you and Jay's laps.

"Yo man...This party is wicked," He grinned as he took a swing from his vodka bottle.

"Trade you," You quickly said as you switched your bottles.

Jay gave Hep a slight push and he rolled off both of your laps. You took a long swing of the Vodka and passed it to Jay. He gave a surprised look.

"You can sure handle your alcohol can't you?" He laughed.

"I can handle just about anything," You replied as you watched him take a swing.

He grimaced and made a face. You laughed as you took the bottle back and took another swing. The two of you continued like that for half of the night...Well from what you could recall. After a while, you remembered Jay swinging his arm around your shoulder as the two of you did a duet of Again and Again as you drank off what was left of the Vodka. You also recall giving him a hug and congratulating him before wandering up back to your bedroom to get some sleep.

Now it was morning. You could feel the light peeking out from your curtains and shining you right in the eyes. Groaning and finally feeling the symptoms of the hangover starting to kick in, you turned over and snuggled into the large warm chest of....wait.....

"WHAT THE HELL?" You shrieked as tried to move away.

You felt your world move around violently before you fell back down onto the bed. A tattooed arm securely wrapped around your waist. It quickly pulled you closer to your intruder. Looking up, you saw who it was. A shirtless sleeping Jay was in the bed with you. Relief set in at the fact that it wasn't a stranger....but then you remembered...It was Jay.

"YAH! Get the hell off of me!!" You said loudly as you pounded on his chest.

He lazily opened his eyes and gave a cheesy grin.

"Did we finally hook up?"

"Dear lord, I hope not!" You said as you pushed him as far away as you could.

He grunted as he sat up. From what you could see all he was missing was his shirt. You quickly checked yourself and sighed in relief when all that was missing were your shoes. Turning back to Jay you gave him a dirty look.

"You didn't try anything right?" You sneered.

Jay seemed to look at you for a while with a bit of a serious look.

"You don't recall what you did last night?" He said slowly.

"What did I do?" You asked.

Last thing you recalled was you standing at the bottom of the stairs in a drunk daze. Jay seemed to go quiet for a bit before turning onto his back and getting comfortable again.

"You asked me to take you upstairs and we both fell asleep," He yawned.

"Seriously? Wait....You said I did something!! Tell me!!" You whined as you sat up slowly.

"Aish. You asked me to take your shoes off for you and you kicked me in the face!"

You looked back at him and you saw what he said was true. A large dark bruise stood out on his pale jaw.

"I kicked you?"

"You said 'It tickles oppa!'" He laughed imitating your voice.

"I so did not call you oppa," You muttered as you slipped out of the bed.

"You would be surprised of the things you do and say when you're drunk," He grinned.

"Aish!" You said loudly as you threw a pillow at him and left the room.

 


Jay watched as you left the room and smiled. He hugged the pillow you had thrown and thought about what had happened last night.

"Oppaaaaaa. Help me up the stairs!" Someone said as they tapped Jay on the shoulder.

He turned and saw you standing there. Your hair was a mess and your clothes were rumpled. Yup. Time for bed. He soon stopped....Why had you called him oppa? Then again you had hugged him earlier and that was definately strange. He stood up and grabbed your hand.

"Sure thing Spot."

He led you up the stairs and into your bedroom. The moment you saw your bed you threw yourself onto it and quietly hummed to yourself.

"You gonna be ok?" He asked.

You quickly shot up.

"You can't leave me in here by myself. What if a stranger comes in and tries to hurt me?!"

He laughed.

"No ones going to..."

"You don't know that!"

Jay looked at you and saw that you were actually scared. He sighed and closed the door. After locking it, he turned back around and saw you kicking your feet happily.

"Oppa. Take my shoes off," You smiled.

Jay was about to refuse, but then saw the way that you were smiling at him. He smiled back and knelt down by the bed. He was able to take one shoe off, but when the second one was about to come off...

"OW!!" He yelled as he held his jaw.

"That tickled!" You shrieked in laughter.

"Aish...This girl," He smiled.

As he was standing up, you reached over and grabbed his arm. You pulled him into your bed and immediately began snuggling with him.

"This is a whole new Spot. Where has this Spot been the entire time?" Jay laughed as he adjusted himself to make himself more comfortable.

He felt you shrug and then look up at him with glazed eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

He was curious as to why you were just staring at him like that. You ran your hands up his arms and around his neck as you pressed yourself to him. Jay froze as he felt you come closer to him. Gently running your fingertip along his bottom lip, he heard you mutter something.

"Why'd you have to be so immature?"

That's when he felt you press your lips against his gently. He felt your hands touching his hair as he pressed his lips against yours a bit more forcefully. Right as you were pulling away from the kiss, he came back with another. He pecked your lips multiple times before capturing your bottom lip and on it lightly. your hands soon found the hem of his shirt and you began exploring his muscularity. He took that opportunity to explore your mouth with his tongue. He felt the eagerness you felt as you two soon began fighting for dominance.

He felt you try to pull his shirt off and pulled away from the kiss. Quickly sitting up slightly, he took off his shirt. He turned back to you and....found you already asleep. Jay stared at you for a good bit  before sighing in frustration and laying back down on the bed.

"I hope you don't remember any of that tomorrow," He muttered as he wrapped his arm around you and let himself enjoy these last moments before the morning came.