Last Chapter. / Together Forever

Fly me too the Moon

Out of breath i arrived at the dorm after taking the long way home and jog while thinking aout everything that happend. I decided to tell Eli everything tomorrow morning but there was no reason for that. Eli was awake and waiting for me in the kitchen that was conected by a small entrance to the front door."oh you are awake... where you waiting for me?" i asked kinda scared he would be angry since we arent allowed to leave at night. "Yah !!... I was worried about you ! ... i thought anything happen since you werent feeling well. Eli looked really worried instead " I am really sorry Eli i had to go out and clear things up... its better to talk in my Room come with me" and so Both of us left the kitchen to join my Bedroom. Now that i think about it this single room has really become a special place for me all my feelings and chats with Eli are hold in here. Eli sat down on my bed, me beside him and i started talking about everything that happend today and how i "cleared" things up with Yon. That i wanted to meet her, kissed her, told her to come to our concert and about my worryes if i did the right thing or not. The only thing Eli could tell me was to wait for the concert and be prepared for the worst. Right after some small chit chat we decided to go to sleep to be prepared for the concert.

The Day of the concert arrived and wee all, the whole U-KISS Family were on our way to the concert hall in our Van. The aura was tensed you could feel the nervousiness slowly rising inside the car as we approached the concerthall. You can guess who was teh most worried and nervous one out off all our 7 Members. Sure it was me but not the concert itself was making me nervous more the fact that i didnt knew if Yon would really come or not. I did how Eli suggested and was prepared for the worst thing to happen... that she wouldnt come to the concert what meant that her feelings for me wouldnt be the same as mine for her.Right after arriving we got ready for our concert. It was really hectic people keeps running back and forth. Soohyun was preparing his voice by doing some voice training and Eli was rapping all Rap parts of todays songs over and over again. As we appeared on stage for the first song the fans keept on screaming, Calling out or names and singing along to the songs. Trying to see if i could find Yon in the audience was almost imposible since the stage was lid up and the audience seats were not lightned. The only thing you could see was our Pink lightsicks. Our main songs endet and i had asked for a favor to do as an encore after the actual concert. A Huge white Grand Piano was brought to the middle of the stage while i was changing my clothes to a white suit. I prepared a special encore just for Yon. All the other members seemed puzzled since they didnt knew what would be happening only Eli knew it since i told him the night before.The lights on the stange turned dark and i was advised that i could enter the stage now. I took a deep breath before i got up on stage and walked slowly with an sincere expression on my face. After sitting down i slowly started to stretch my fingers on the Piano keys and started playing the song "Fly me to the Moon" by Bart Howard. All of my feelings started to blur out as i played and sang that song. Everything for her just for her and hoping she would be present and listening to it.While i was having my encore Eli kinda esxplained all what happend to the other members and after i was done performing they all got up on stage, bowing in front of the Fans and to close the concert.

Backstage after the concert i walked around and saw a girl arguring with some security guards. "i really have to talk to someone please let me pass ~ !" I couldnt believe who i saw in front of my eyes after listening to that familiar voice. It was Yon trying to pass between two bodyguards. After a moment of still being in surprise i ran slowly over to them. "That girl is a friend of mine please let her pass." I told the bodyguards with a secure voice. Looking at each other first they let Yon pass and i took her with me by her whrist after putting on my jacked over her so she could hide a little bit. On our way to a stairway i met Eli. He just looked at the two of us and smirked softly. "Go on" he said with an cheering voice. I smiled back, noded lightly and led her over to the stairway. For or own luck there was nobody around and the stairway wasnt used this day.Letting her lean against a wall to rest since we came rushing her i stood in front of her a little bit out of breath. Still looking at her i saw that she was looking down on the ground as to think about something. I got cought up in my thoughts about the things that happened the last time we met. "I.. I cant do it..." After listening to those words i woke up from my thoughts and looked over to Yon who was still looking down. Right at the Moment i wanted to ask what she meant she moved her head up and looked straith at me. "I just cant forget you Kevin!...I tryed to forget you because i thought it could never work out between the two of us and lost even more of my confidence after all that talking about the two of us.. i really tryed to forget you but you keept popping up in my head. I wasnt meant to be here today but... i just couldnt let it go just as it was and wouldnt forgive myself for not telling that... i .. really like you ! i love you too Kevin..." Listening to those Words i couldnt keep myself back anymore. I grabbed her pushed her against my chest and hugged her tightly. She seemed a bit surprised but relieved at the same time as i felt her soft hands wrapping slowly around my back and starting to cry silently. We both stayed like this for a little while till i slowly let go of her and looked her right into her eyes as i slowly leaned her against the wall. At the same time i wiped away her tears softly with my finger carising her cheek and my other hand leaning on the wall she slowly closed her eyes. Still looking at her i slowly leant in and let our lips softly touch each other. My other hand wandered slowly onto her waist as our kiss got passionately and wild. letting her go we looked at each other and gigglet together.

~ ~ 9 Months later ~ ~

I was really happily driving my car to a studio this afternoon to a Photoshoot. It was a shooting for a strawberry yoghurt drink and a Cherry Yoghurt one. No i wasnt holding both drinks of curse. The shoot went with another Model. Yes it was Yon who was shooting the comercial with me. She got scouted as a Comercial Model by our own agency NH Media. We dated secretly for almost 8 Months now we are officially dating since 1 Month. Yon is working since 5 Months for our agency now. After all that happend i told our Members the whole truth and invited Yon over to our Dorm. Now she is recognised by the whole U-KISS Family. And so she became part of that family too and both of us stayed together forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   THE END   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And thats it for this story :3 i hope you liked it. I know the End isnt a really BIIIG one but hay i had a lot of fun (and nerve wrecking moments >_>) writing this story. (since i had to rewrite it many times) it took about 2 and a half hours to write this @_@. opinions are very elcomed. I will start on my next story that will be a SHINee Story with all members . About 4-5 chapters with each member. Look forward too it the next one will be HOTTER than this one :D

Greetings K-PopFanfics