2. Chapter / A Date?!

Fly me too the Moon

One Week later saturday finally arrived and it was the day to go on a ..Date with Yon. I was very nervous the sun was shining outside but it was cold anyways. I picked up my best clothes and made sure no one recognizes me.

half past 6 in the evening i stood in meongdong half hour to early to make sure i wouldnt let her wait. Standing there made me kinda unsure and happy at the same time. After another 15 minutes i see her standing some steps before me. she recognizes me and i run over to her to great her with an hasitating bow. She was wearing a long blue dress with an beautifull blue hairpin. she looked really gorgeous it was kinda difficult to breath. "you look very beautifull .." i told her these words without thinking twice and felt kinda warm on my cheeks. Am i blushing? She thanked me shyly and we decided to walk off a little and pick up something to eat first.After we went eating i took her to a clothing store named Basic House. She was really surprised of the beautifull clothes there. The two of us went strolling around in that shop till i saw her looking at an bracelet. "Ooh thats such a beautifull bracelet... but i suppose i dont have enough monay on me right now. what a shame..maybe ill come back later here some time" it was really an beautifull bracelet that i thought it would suit her right away.I took that bracelet without her noticing and buyed it for her before we left the shop. With that bracelett stored in my Jacket pocked, noticing Yon rubbing her hands on one another i thought she might be cold. "Yon wanna go sit in a Cafe to drink something warm and talk for a bit?" - " y.yes sure we could". She looked really cold and i felt sorry for her.

The biggest surprise came after us after we arrived at that cafe and it was packed. Though someone could recognized me i thought of her being cold and still entered the cafe with her. "the cafe looks somewhat packed are you really sure you want to enter?" It was really sweet of her to worry about me. "Its allright just leave it to me come on lets enter" I put an hand onto her back and pushed her very softly into the cafe We sat down on a table in a corne beside of an window on the first floor and ordered two hot cocoas. "so yon can i ask you something? it kinda interests me.. are you an U-Kiss fan for long?"- "uhm if i have to tell you the truth... on that day at the fan meeting i was there with a friend of mine that really is a big U-Kiss fan. I Just listened to Neverland and now to your new song standing still. I really liked those but im not a big Fan like an "Kiss Me" she confessed hesitating. "Oh.. i see thank you for the flowers" I smiled kindly and asked her a question i shouldnt have afterward "soo and wich one of all of us do you like most?..." Crap she looked kinda gloomy i really shouldnt have asked that "uuhm..i..i like Eli... but i like you very much too..." Ouch.. that somewhat hurt but i couldnt take it the wrong way and just smiled kindly."I understand" we drank some bit of our cocoa akwardly. "do you members know each other well? or are there any problems between all of you?..I mean dont take it the wrong way i mean.. there are 7 of you and there could be some problems among 7 young man...sorry that i ask something like this" - "no no its no Problem a lot of people ask something like this. Well we know each other well but if there are problems between some of us, our leader sits us all together to talk it out." After some akward and funnytalking we left the Cafe and walked aroung Meongdong for a bit more. I felt really happy for going out at such a datebut what was her reason to do so? Still holding the bracelett in my pocked tight so it wont fall out as i asked her "why did you invited me to this date?" She kinda twitched a bit and answered slowly " I.I wanted to apologize for the last time where we run to each other the last time by going out with you" looking down on the ground "Oh you didnt had to do it but i really appreciate it ... thank you very much" I felt kinda shy and happy at the same time after listening to those words.

 

On the way to a Park we decided to go to to part ways i told her that i had a little surprise for her and she looked really anxious. "Let us just sit on that bench over there so i can give you your surprise" I said to her and we sat down. "stretch out your hand and close your eyes. Dont worry ! She did so and as she did i slowly put that bracelet on her wrist. "Now you can open your eyes" Still holding her hand she opened her eyes and looked very happy looking at that bracelet she liked before "oh..wow that is the bracelett from before.. you buyed it for me? but it was so expensive..." - "well i thought for this day i had to prepare something for you in return even if you wanted to apologize to me" I giggeled a bit and couldnt believe what happened next. Just a few seconds after i told her that, she hugged me and said thank you repeatingly. For me it was like Time stopped and i couldnt bring out any word. Without realising it i put my hand softly on her back and returned her hug. *Klick Klick* Noises how familar they may be i just couldnt focus on them at that moment. She let go of me surprised and apologized deeply as she stand up and bowed "Im very sorry .. i.its kinda late now i am going home since my parents are waiting for me." I woke up from my trance and still realised what she was saying "should i take you home?"-"no its allright i dont live far from here.. thank you very much for everything"she bowed before of me again turned around waved and left into the dark of the night. I headed back to withouth knowing what would await me back at the Dorm...

 

 

Hello Everyone ! Chapter Two of my Story is finally out. Had to wait for some time since i was in france for holidays. I know its kinda short but ill try to put on the next Chapter with some more text. I appologize if this story is too mainstream T_T. Next chapter is following soon so wait patiently :3

 

 

Feedback very welcomed

 

Greetings K-PopFanfics