one

Pretentious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I love you babe." He caressed her cheek as they lovingly stared at each other. Emotions swirled in both of their eyes, the feelings of Love overpowering above all. 

 

"I love you too babe." She replied adoringly, her hands cupping his face as she tiptoed to inch their faces closer, bringing her lips to his. 

 

They shared a sweet kiss, eliciting a smile on both their faces. He held her hands within his as he stared at her making her blush and avert her eyes from his. A light chuckle escaped his lips as he propped his head on her shoulder, encircling his arms around her, his hands still holding hers. 

 

"I've got you trapped in my love. Your mine forever and ever." He lightly bit the skin on her nape making her shudder. "What are you doing? We're in public you idiot." She stared at his eyes, trying to look intimidating but it was futile for a smile escaped her lips seeing his boyish looks and the naughty twinkle in his eyes. "Til Death do us part."

 

"What are you saying? You're not, you're not proposing now are you?" Her eyes widened with his words but rather than being offended, he only offered a light laugh. 

 

"No, not yet. When I propose, it would be grand and not here on the secluded street near Han River." He stood up, letting go of her hand as he cupped her cheek. "But when I do, you must say yes okay?" There was a a hopeful look in his eyes which made her smile.  She nodded lightly making him frown. "You got to say it out loud!" 

 

"Yes. I'll marry you. Come here you idiot." She grabbed on to his nape, bringing his face to her as she caught his lips, locking it with her own. They shared a passionate kiss, unaware of the passerby's pointing at them. But who wouldn't be curious, both were clad in a black ensemble from head to toe: jeans, sweatshirts, sneakers, cap, masks, and sunglasses. It was already eleven in the evening, meaning they were either Bony and Clyde or idols in disguise. 

 

But none of it mattered for the two. For that moment, it was just them. Their careers didn't matter, they were both stuck in the world of their own and it was magic. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a busy day at the public relations  office. Phones were ringing at every desk of the room, staff members running around like headless chicken. 

 

"Sorry but no comment." A staff said to the phone just like the others. They could've worded it differently but the context remained the same, they won't say a thing and keep the issue shut. 

 

"Ah, the phone just keeps on ringing. If I hear that annoying sound once again I'm smashing this bloody phone." A male staff stated, he was answering calls from different reporters and news sites since early morning and now it's already noon. It's as if the phone would endlessly ring for eternity. 

 

"YG should just address the matter directly. Just tell the fans and media that it was for her medication. She even went to see a doctor for it. Why the hell does he keep on insisting on not saying anything?" A female staff piped in, exasperation clear on her face. 

 

"Maybe he thinks that if he keeps on sweeping things under the rug everything will work out in the end and that people will miraculously forget about this happening ever." Another pointed out, making the other staff members shake their head. 

 

"The people are roasting Bomshii under fire. Poor girl, he should step up and do something! Not just wait for the public's decision. She doesn't deserve that!" One strongly pointed out, standing up from her seat making the others nod their head in approval, some even clapping their hands in applause. 

 

"Sadly we can't do anything about it. What the bosses say is what should be done. I hope for Bomshii to stay strong and persevere." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah, am I a bad person?" A crying Bom looked at Dara. Her eyes were puffy from crying, tear stains marring her face. The younger girl patted her back trying to console her as best as she could. 

 

"You're not a bad person Bommie-ah. Don't listen to whatever bad thing they say. We know you and you know yourself." 

 

"But what they are saying. It's so painful. I'm not a druggie, I have a medical condition. Can't I take my medication for my sickness? Does that make me a drug addict?" Bom bawled harder, stuffing her face on Dara's neck. The younger girl pulled her in an embrace, wrapping her tiny arms around her. 

 

"Don't listen to what they are saying Bommie-ah. You know how the netizens are, they are ruthless and savage. You must not let them get to you, okay? You're a strong woman." 

 

Bom nodded at her words, reaching for the tissues infront of her. She slumped back on the couch, a pout on her lips.  

 

"Trust sajangnim. He'll find a way for us to  get through this. He won't leave us behind." 

 

A huge smile appeared on Bom's face. Dara truly knows how to lift up her spirits. "Let's go out and eat, my treat!" She surely does. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara hissed in guilt as she saw the parked black van infront of their dorm. The Windows were heavily tinted making it look like a dubious vehicle, but she knew who was in it and for sure he is once again pissed. Dara opened the van door, a pissed off looking Jaejoong, just asshe guessed, staring straight ahead. She entered quickly, shutting the door after her. Jaejoong's manager quietly left the two in peace, sensing the tense atmosphere in the van. 

 

She grabbed his hand that was resting beside him, her eyes never left his face while he remained stoic. 

 

"I'm sorry that I made you wait long. Our practice got extended for our upcoming tour." She pleaded with him, her right hand cupping his cheek as she lightly moved his face to face hers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter