Will you marry me?

You're My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun tok her to a fancy restaurant, he had already reserved a room in the back.

"Hold on." Nickhun told Victoria as he made his way to the manager of the restaurant. They talked for a while, and then Nickhun went back to Victoria. "Let's go!" He held her hand and they walked to the back. Nickhun opened the door to the room.  Victoria stepped inside and heard the faint sounds of classical music. She stared at the room in front of her. The drapes were open just enough so you could see the setting sun. The table was set with 2 candles on the side and a single rose in the middle of the candles. Nickhun pulled her chair out for her and she sat down. He sat down in his own chair.

"So...how do you like the room?" Nickhun asked her shyly.

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed in awe.

The food came, and they ate quietly. There was no need for words, their conversations were written in their eyes. 

"May I have this dance, fair maiden?" Nickhun asked quietly, kneeling in front of her chair.

"O-of course." She stuttered and then placed her hand in Nickhun's. They slow danced until Nickhun stopped.

"Oppa?" She asked, wondering what she did wrong.

"Victoria...you know you're my one and only right? I'll only love you..." He got down on one knee and pulled a ring out. He slowly slid the ring up her finger. "Will you marry me?" He flashed her a smile and she laughed.

"Yes. I'll marry you!" She exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter