Shopping!!!

You're My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo~! Look a the keychain! Isn't it so cute?" Victoria exclaimed to her boyfriend, Nickhun Horvejkul.

"Mm...You want it?" Nickhun asked, but Victoria had already moved onto the next keychain in the store. Nickhun grabbed the keychain and jogged to Victoria.

"Tori, Tori! I'll be back, okay?" He did a little bit of the rabbit dance. Victoria giggled.

"Okay!" she replied giving him a light kiss on the forehead. She looked at the silly bands next to her.

Nickhun ran to the cashier and bought the keychain. He slipped the keychain in his pocket. He glanced at Victoria, then his watch. He ran out of the store, to the jewelry story next to it.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up an order of two wedding rings? My name is Nickhun Horvejkul." He said to the person at the register.

"Aren't you from 2PM?" The girl said. She blushed and Nickhun flashed her a smile.

"Yeah, so do you have the rings?" He said, still smiling. The girl had stars in her eyes.

"Uh...yeah~ Just one second." She stumbled to the back room and came back with his order. "Thanks for buying here..."She managed to say.

Nickhun ran back to the store where Victoria was.

"Tori! I need to take you somewhere!" He exclaimed to her as she grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. She laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter