Do you remember me yet?

You're My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A few days later~

 

“Khunni-I mean, Nickhun-oppa, let’s go!” Victoriastill wasn’t used to calling him ‘Nickhun’ instead of ‘Khunnie’ or ‘Khun’, and the other nicknames she had given him.

“Why? I don’t know you.” His words hit her heart like an arrow, but she just smiled.

“But I know you~” She refused to give up hope on her one and only love.

“So? Does it matter that you know me if I don’t know you?” He said coldly. He muttered under his breath, “What a loser.”

Victoria’s eyes filled with tears, but she tried to stop it from falling down her face.

“Don’t cry. Don’t cry. If you cry you admit defeat.” She told herself over and over again.

“Nickhun!!!” A shout was heard.

“Shhh, you’re in a hospital.” They could hear someone say.

“Sorry~” It was Wooyoung.

“Ah, Wooyoung-ssi!” Nickhun said as Wooyoung neared them. He pointed at Victoria. “Yah. Get this loser out of my sight would you?”

Wooyoung glanced at where Nickhun pointed.

“N-nickhun-ah…That’s your fiancée… Don’t say that!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

“Hah.” Nickhun laughed in his face. “I would be surprised if I liked a girl like her.”

“Nickhun!” Wooyoung exclaimed when Victoriaran away. She couldn’t stop herself from crying anymore. “ How could you say that?! … Wait here. I’m going to go find her.”

Wooyoung left leaving Nickhun to chuckle over the thought of ever being with Victoria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter