'And They Lived Happily Ever After~ The End'

You're My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: OMYGOSH. IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER. I'M SO SAD. T^T

 

~A few months later~

 

“Oppa. We’re getting married soon!!!!” Victoria looked like she was on cloud 9.

 

“Yeah.” He shared the same look as Victoria. Victoria sighed and leaned into his warmth.

 

“Omo. Look at them, no shame.” Amber whispered to her boyfriend.

 

“I know! *tsk tsk*” Key replied.

 

“Yah! Amber! I can hear you!” Victoria called out.

 

“Yeobo, I think we should go now.” Key said softly, grabbing her hand, and pulling her away.

 

“Can I get a kiss later on then? Yeobo.” Amber replied.

 

“Sure, sure.” Key and Amber smiled at each other, walking away happily.

 

Victoria smiled at the retreating couple.

 

“Oppa~ Can we go see how Sooyoung and Kyuhyun are doing?” Victoria asked Nickhun innocently. Nickhun just sighed. “Yay!!!!” Victoria took his sigh as agreement.

 

Victoria pulled Nickhun along as she raced to SM headquarters.

 

“I still can’t believe that Sooyoung and Kyuhyun got together. Do you know how many hits they have on the internet? I swear, it’s like half the world likes them as a couple!!!” Victoria exclaimed as they neared SM. Nickhun just shook his head and sighed.

 

“Look! They’re outside! Oh my gosh! They are sooo cute together!!!” Victoria shouted, pointing them out.  Nickhun pushed her hand down.

 

“Pointing is rude Tori…” he scolded softly.

 

“Oh, right. But, look at them! They make such a good couple!” Victoria looked ecstatic to see them. Sooyoung saw Victoria and Nickhun.

 

“Unnie~!!” She called out and waved. Victoria waved back.

 

“Aigoooo. They’re too cute!!!” Victoria clapped her hands when Kyuhyun pressed a kiss to the side of Sooyoung’s  head. Nickhun began to steer Victoria away when he saw and heard her clapping in joy.

 

“Let’s go honey, let’s go.” He patted her head when she pouted at him.

 

“Can we see Taemin and Sulli first? And Jinki and Luna? And Krystal and Minho? What about Jonghyun and Sekyung? Please oppa? Pleaseee?” Victoria pleaded with Nickhun using aegyo.

 

“Aish. Fine. But let’s make this quick, ‘kay? I want to go to spend time with you!” Nickhun used his aegyo too.

 

“Fine, fine. I just want to take a peek at how they’re doing.” She pulled him inside.

 

The moment they stepped inside they saw Taemin and Solli. Taemin was lying down on the couch. Solli was lying on top of him, her elbows propped up on the pillows surrounding his head.

 

“OH MY GOSH. They are so cute! I think I’ll faint from cuteness overload!” She put the back of her hand on her forehead and pretended to faint.

 

“Yah, Song Victoria, we need to hurry up before it gets dark.” Nickhun scolded her.

 

“I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying! What I really want to see is Krystal and Minho.”

 

“Okay, their probably on the second floor. Let’s go!” Nickhun exclaimed.

 

They took the elevator up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter