Chapter 3

Life with a Family

 

 

It was now 9:00 am and all the Suju members should now be in the practice room.

Donghae was a little early and was lying on the couch taking a nap as he was tired from earlier.

When HyukJae came in bringing his two sons, 3 year old Hyo Su and 5 year old Hyun Sik.

Both kids were energetic like their Umma and Appa and can't stop running around the practice room.

The loud voices of the two kids woke Donghae up.

"Hyuk! i thought no kids aloud in practice.'Donghae said

"Mianhae Fishy, but Hyo needs to go somewhere and she left the kids with me. I promise they will be behave later." Eunhyuk said as he grabbed both his boys and let them sit on the chairs.

"Anyeong Donghae Ajusshi." Both the kids greeted.

"Anyeong!" DOnghae greeted as they waited for the other members to come.

Then Siwon came with Sooyoung and Joonmyun.

When Joonmyun saw HyunSik and HyoSu he ran to them and the 3 boys started playing.

"Hi Won. Hi Soo." Eunhyuk greeted with Donghae's head on his lap sleeping.

Sooyoung pointed at Donghae " Why?"

"Oh. He spent his early morning going to the park with yoona and NamJoo. He got really tired." Eunhyuk replied.

"So can Sooyoung and Joonmyun stay here for a while?" Siwon asked.

"Well, its okay for me. " Eunhyuk said.

"Where's Hyo?" Sooyoung asked

"Went to the mall to have a time for herself. She got stressed with the two boys. " Eunhyuk laughed nervously

"What mall did she go to?" Sooyoung asked a little excited

"just the mall a few blocks from here. " Eunhyuk replied

Sooyoung brightened up and looked at Siwon.

"Oppa, Could i go to the mall with Hyo. Pleaseee.." Sooyoung begged Siwon like a little girl.

Siwon acted. "So your just going to leave your husband alone." Siwon acted sad and faced his back away from sooyoung

Sooyoung hugged Siwon "Ani, I will just not go if that is how you feel." Sooyoung said a little dissapointed.

Siwon hugged back with a  smile on his face and then looked at Sooyoung. "Young, you can go. I was just joking. "

"Have fun. you deserve to have a relaxation time. I'll take care of JoonMyun." Siwon said as he caressed Sooyoung's hair looking at her lovingly.

" Thanks Wonnie. I love you. " Sooyoung said as she gave Siwon a sweet long kiss.

Eunhyuk was watching the couple and just smiled at their moment. It reminded him of the past when Siwon and Sooyoung were still hiding their relationship. They would kiss lovingly and tease each other.

"JoonMyunnie,Umma is just going to the mall. Stay here with Appa and Uncle's okay. HyunSik and HyoSu are here." Sooyoung said as she gave her

son a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Okay Umma. Anyeong! " Joonmyun said as he waved goodbye and ran to play with the others.

Sooyoung now went to the mall. Now there was only EUNSIHAE and kids in the room waiting for the other members.

"Why are they so late?" Siwon asked.

"Don't know. but have you heard? Amber gave birth early in the morning." Eunhyuk said and awaken Donghae

"MWO?! My little Amber gave birth?" Donghae semi shouted in surprised.

"yeah. You didn't know that your "little sister" gave birth to twins?" Siwon said smiling

"errr... Why didn't they tell me." Donghae said dissapointed

"Maybe because you weren't in your house when they called." Eunhyuk reasoned out.

"Yeah.. maybe." Donghae said

"Appa, Where is NamJoo?" JoonMyun asked Siwon.

Siwon srugged at his son " I don't know Myunnie, Ask Donghae Ajusshi."

"Oh, JoonMyun. NamJoo is at home with Yoona eomoni" Donghae answered the child.

"oh. okay ." Joonmyun said and went back playing with the other kids.

10 minutes has pass and Kyuhyun came.

"Yah! Maknae. why so late?" Siwon asked

"Mianhae Hyung! Seohyun punished me for playing starcraft and didn't spend time with KyungHee." Kyuhyun said while carrying his 2 year old daughter.

"Aish, are we going to practice? or have a day care?" Donghae said looking around that the members brought their kids along.

"SM should have a daycare." Eunhyuk suggested and Siwon and Kyuhyun agreed.

"Well, since the four of us are here lets practice our group dance." Donghae suggested.

"What about Henry?" Kyuhyun added

"he texted that he may not be able to come today" Eunhyuk said

So Kyuhyun settled KyungHee on the stroller as the 4 dad's practiced.

When suddenly they heard a knock.

"Fishy, namJoo wants to stay with you ." Yoona said .

"But... fine.. okay." Donghae said and gave a smile.

"APPA!! I miss you." Namjoo said kissing her Appa's cheek.

"Bye Hae, Bye guys! Good luck on practice. " yoona said and ran as fast as she can and went to the mall to meet the girls.

"NamJoo, sit there with KyungHee okay. Appa needs to practice. " Donghae said sweetly.

Now, everything was settled and finally they practiced 2-3 times when a cry was suddenly heard.

"Aish.." Kyuhyun said scratching his head as he went to his daughter

"KyungHee-yah stop crying. " Kyuhyun said carrying his daughter rocking her side by side.

Then they heard a loud thug.

"Oppsie. Sorry" HyoSu said innocently as he accidentally broke the mic stand.

"Appa! help!!" Joonmyun shouted. He got stuck under the small table.

Because of all the noise NamJoo sarted to cry. and HyunSik still kept on running.

Siwon,Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun got very crazy in taking care of the kids that they just can't practice anymore.

*Knock Knock

The SHINee members came in.

"Hyungs! Need help?" Onew asked kindly

"YES!" All 4 guys replied together as they handed their children to the Other group.

"Now children go play with SHinee Ajusshi's first. we will fetch you later okay?" Siwon said

As the kids and SHInee left.

"FINALLY Peace and QUIET!!" Kyuhyun said as he layed down on the floor.

It was already 3:00pm. Now all the members were there.

they practiced the songs from Miracle to their latest song.

"Last round guys and were done." Leeteuk said and they had their run through to all the songs and their done.

All the members layed down on the floor sweat dripping from their bodies.

"Hey! Let's all go visit Henry and Amber." Ryeowook suggested and everyone agreed.

 


At Lau residents

*Dingdong

"I'll get it!" Henry shouted from the kitchen as he was the one who was doing all the work .

When he opened the door he got surprised by the 13 guys that attacked him.

"HENRY!!!!!!!" All of them said at the same time.

"Guys.. shhhh.... you'll wake the twins up." Henry said

"Mianhae." The 13 guys whispered.

"Where's Amber?" Donghae asked

"Hyung she's upstairs with the babies." Henry said as he guided the suu members to their room.

"It's sad that Hangeng and Kibum can't be here." Kangin said

"they'll just visit sometime." Sungmin replied

Henry knocked on their bedroom door "Ambie, we got visitors."

Henry opened the door. Amber was there holding Katelyn while Alden was sleeping on his crib.

"What are their names?" Shindong asked.

"Katelyn Lau and Alden Lau" Amber replied.

"Aiden?" Donghae said happily.

"No, Hyung.  Its Alden. " Henry corrected

"But still you almost named him after my English name." Donghae said proudly

"Whatever you say." Henry said

"Hello, Katelyn i am uncle Hyukjae " Eunhyuk tried speaking in english but it came out as Konglish.

"All of you guys have little babies while i have a 10 yr old and a 7 yr old. i miss having little babies." said Shindong

"Maybe you should make another one." Amber teased and the others laughed.

 


Hey!!!!:DD updated it . hope you guys will like it. comment pls..... ^^