Chapter 2

Life with a Family

 

 

 

" GOOD MORNING!!! " A little girl shouted while jumping on the bed of her sleeping Appa and Umma.

Namjoo sat on her father's stomach and bonced while giggling. "Appa, wake up! let's play."

Donghae made a little whining sound as He slowly opened his eyes and suddenly attacked by a little girl kissing him

on the cheek. "APPA!!!! "

Donghae smiled at his daughter sleepily. it was just 5:30 in the morning and he just slept for 4 hours.

"NamJoo-ah," Donghae called as he slowly sat on his bed positioning himself comfortably while holding his daughter.

He then whispered to his daughter " Namjoo, wake Umma up with me okay. " then NamJoo nodded cutely.

"Umma, Wake up!" Donghae said with a childish voice as he shook Yoona.

"Umma, ileona!" Namjoo said cutely while she also helped her father shake her mother to wake up.

Yoona still didn't wake up. so Donghae got out of his bed, carried NamJoo and placed her on top of Yoona's tummy.

Both were shouting like kids "ileona! ileona! Wake up! Umma!" Both said.

Yoona had no choice but to get up.

"Aish, why did you guys wake me up so early? Yoona asked a little annoyed.

"Umma, NamJoo wants to play with You and Appa." NamJoo said smiling.

Yoona can't resist her little girl, got up and sat on their bed.

"Kaja! let's go to the park. " Yoona said and gave Namjoo a smile.

"Go get your Jacket." Donghae said. As his daughter raced to her room to get her jacket.

"Morning." Donghae said and gave Yoona a god morning peck on the lips.

"Oppa, i'm still sleepy." Yoona said using a little aegyo.

"I know. me too. but let's spend time with our daughter okay. She misses us." Donghae said helping

Yoona up and went to get both of their jackets and Donghae brought his phone and his wallet.

"NamJoo, Kaja!" Donghae shouted from downstairs as his 4 year old daughter raced down and the family went out to the park.

 

AT THE PARK

"Appa! let's go to the slide" Namjoo said happily as she pulled her Appa's hand and ran to the slide.

Yoona sat on the bench looking at the beautiful sight infront of her. Donghae and namJoo laughing happily.

She didn't imagine that her life would turn out this great. She didn't even imagine that she would end up with her Donghae Oppa.

A lot has changed. They got busier, they got older, they got more priorities. but for Yoona this is the best thing that happened to her.

Having a family. She was smiling and thinking deeply that she didn't hear her daughter calling her.

"YAh! Im Choding! " Donghae called her which got her attention.

"Yah! Fishy. I told you not to call me that!" Yoona shouted back

"Our baby girl has been calling you a lot of times now. come on join us here!" Donghae said as Yoona laughed a little and walked towards

her family.

Now the three of then are sitting on the mini house near the slide.

" My two beautiful girls, let's take a picture. he then brought out his phone and they positioned themselves.

Donghae on the left, Yoona on the right and namjoo in the center.

"1 2 3 cheese" Donghae said as he clicked his camera.

"Another one. Cute pose. 1 2 3 *CLICK!"

They took a lot of pictures.

"Appa! I want to borrow your phone." NamJoo asked her Appa.

Donghae handed his phone and Namjoo went around the playground and picture anything the she sees.

Both Donghae and Yoona sat on the bench and watched their only child wandering around picturing whatever

she sees.

Both were sitting silently on the bench holding each others hands and admiring at the view of their daughter.

"Yoong, She is all grown up now. It's all to fast. Next thing you'll know she gets married and we would be grandparents." Donghae said a little worried.

Yoona laughed at her Hubby. "What are you worrying about. She is just 4 yrs. old and her getting married, Don't think of that yet." Yoona said smiling at Donghae and linked their arms together.  they didn't know they baby girl was in front of them and took a stolen picture of them.

 

"Appa, Umma. Look!" Namjoo ran towards her parents and showed them the picture.

both Donghae and Yoona smiled at each other lovingly and smiled to their daughter.

Donghae Stood up and carried his little girl.

"SARANGHAE NAMJOO!!" Donghae shouted aloud it echoed at the park cause no one was there only them.

"SARANGHAE MY DEER YOONA!!!" Donghae said as he kissed yoona lovingly on the lips.

"SARANGHAE APPA !! SARANGHAE UMMA!!" Namjoo shouted and hugged her appa and kissed her Umma's cheek.

The Lee family had a great time in the park as they went for a walk and find a place to eat.

It was already  6:30am and now they are hungry.

The family found a small ramen restaurant and ate there.

A girl in her mid 20's went to get their order when she stopped and looked at the familiar faces.

"Anyeong Hasseyo! Good morning." The girl greeted.

"Anyeong!" NamJoo greeted happily as Donghae and Yoona smiled.

"Donghae Oppa, i'm a big fan. and this must be your daughter. she is beautiful just like

Yoona Unnie." The waitress complemented.

"Gomawo." Yoona and Donghae thanked the girl.

" So what do you guys want to eat?" The girl asked

"One Kimchi ramen and One non spicy ramen. " Donghae ordered.

"And also give us smalll bowls." Donghae said

"Ne~ . Your order will be serve in a short while." The waitress bowed and walked to the kitchen

"It's been a while since we went out to eat. without us getting mobbed by our fans." Yoona started.

"yeah. And i like this. I don't want Namjoo to fell the crowdedness ." Donghae replied.

"Appa, Umma, look it's you guys with Uncle's and Aunti's " Namjoo pointed at the poster outside the window. a few blocks away.

"Yeah.. it's us. SMTOWN!!" Donghae said proudly.

" Why are you guys in the poster?" namjoo asked.

"Well, you see me and your Umma are Hallyu stars." Donghae said

"What is Hallyu?" Namjoo asked

Donghae and Yoona tried to explain but the little girl didn't quite get it.

"We will tell you when you get older okay." Donghae held his daughter's hand and smiled as their food came and they ate happily.

 


It was now 9:00 am and all the Suju members should now be in the practice room.

Donghae was a little early and was lying on the couch taking a nap as he was tired from earlier.

When HyukJae came in bringing his two sons, 3 year old Hyo Su and 5 year old Hyun Sik.

Both kids were energetic like their Umma and Appa and can't stop running around the practice room.

The loud voices of the two kids woke Donghae up.

"Hyuk! i thought no kids aloud in practice.'Donghae said

"Mianhae Fishy, but Hyo needs to go somewhere and she left the kids with me. I promise they will be behave later." Eunhyuk said as he grabbed both his boys and let them sit on the benches.

"Anyeong Donghae Ajusshi." Both the kids greeted.

"Anyeong!" DOnghae greeted as they waited for the other members to come.


Okay so its mostly Yoonhae. but this chapter isn't finish yet. i will continue tomorrow. Cause parents are letting me sleep now :):)

 

PLS COMMENT!!!! :DD