CHAPTER 1

Life with a Family

 

 

 

Year 2018

 

Super Junior and SNSD are still busy with tours, and work. although mostly all of them have their own families now, They still have to please their fans

and to make the ELF and SONES happy. When news brought out that members were getting married, It surprised them that there were not so many Antis that came out. Most of their fans Approved of their relationships. SOme SNSD and SUJU members ended up together like Siwon and Sooyoung , Donghae and Yoona, Kyuhyun and Seohyun , Leeteuk and Taeyeon , Sungmin and Sunny , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon , Heechul and Jessica . While Tiffany married Taecyeon and surprisingly Yuri married ryeowook. No one actually expected that to happen. Even Henry and Amber got married also Zhoumi and Victoria. Mostly SM artist ended up with each other.

 

 

Super Junior

 

Suju members were in the practice room. They were practicing for SS10. They were in their 30's now it was tiring for them but still they want to do this show and make their fans happy.

"Hyung, Can we go home now? Sooyoung texted that i need to get home quick." Siwon asked as he stood up and asked Leeteuk

It was already 11 in the evening. They didn't even ate dinner yet. "Yeah, Hyung. Amber needs me to take care of her." Henry said

"I know how you guys feel. My taeng needs me too but last practice then we go okay." Leeteuk said

"Now. Lets do this fast. get up everyone." Heechul commanded as the group practiced again.

Finally after 1 hr. they were done. all of them went home.

 

 

Siwon POV

 

I reached our house. I was so glad that practice is now over for the day. I was so tired and hungry.

When I went in the house it was already dark but the light of our dining area was still open. I went there and saw Sooyoung

sitting on the chair while  her head was on the table. I went towards her and kissed her head. She slowly woke up.

"Siwon, your home." Sooyoung said as she stood up and offered Siwon to sit.

"Here, i know you haven't eaten dinner yet, so i will cook for you what do you want?" Sooyoung asked her husband.

Siwon stood up from the chair and went towards Sooyoung. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Back hugging her.

"youngie, you don't need to cook for me. I can just eat Instant ramen." Siwon said and pecked sooyoung's cheek.

Sooyoung faced him. "Wonnie, You need to eat something healthy, You have been working hard all day and your body is tired,"

"I know but i am fine. I will just eat noodles." Siwon said as he went to their cupboard and got the big bowl of instant ramen.

" Even if you hesitate, I will still cook for you." Sooyoung said as she took eggs from the refrigerator, Rice, and other ingeredients she needs.

"Fine. But only if you stay here with me while i am eating. " Siwon said as he sat on the dining area and ate his noodles.

After a few minutes Sooyoung served the fried ricce she cooked to Siwon and sat beside him.

"So How was practice?" Sooyoung asked

"Well, tiring. I mean.. we are already at our 30's and still doing these stuff. I mean who would have imagined us to reach SS10..

Its a blessing ofcourse. but i just feel tired. All of us feels tired." Siwon sighed

Sooyoung carresed siwon's back  " I know how you feel, but just think how many fans that will be happy. " 

"When will your tour start" Sooyoung said

" around 3 weeks." Siwon replied

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming down from the second floor of their house.

"Umma, is Appa home?" Joonnmyun was rubbing his eyes sleepily asking his mom.

Siwon stood up and carried his 4 year old son. " Joonmyun-ah Appa is home."

Joonmyun smiled and hugged his Appa."Appa, I wanna go and sleep with you and Umma now."

Joonmyun layed his head on Siwon's shoulder. Siwon faced sooyoung and gave her a caring look.

"You bring Joonmyun up. i will clean this" Sooyoung said and started cleaning.

"Thank you, Youngie." Siwon said as he went up carrying his son to their room.

He layed his son on their bed. and kissed his forehead. " Joonmyun, Appa loves you. remember that "

"Saranghae Appa" Joonmyun said softly as he went fast asleep.

Siwon smiled at his son and went to take a shower.

After Showering He saw Sooyoung laying on their bed cuddling their little boy.

 Siwon smiled at the sight of his wife and son sleeping soundly.

He went to sooyoung and kissed her cheek . "Goodnight my lovely Youngie. Saranghae"

As he went to his side of the bed and slept.

 

 

Henry POV

I reached home. I was really tired and  bought McDonalds on my way home. I was so hungry.

When i went in the house i heard the Tv still on. Amber was sitting there rubbing her big belly slowly.

"Well, look baby daddy's home" Amber smiled as she talked to her belly.

Henry laughed a little and walked to sit beside Amber on the couch.

Amber was now 9 months and anytime soon she is going to give birth.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet? Henry asked concerned.

"Well, i was feeling contractions. Big contractions. I can't sleep" Amber still looking at her belly and rubbing it slowly.

"I am so so sorry i wasn't here for you." Henry apologized.

"Its okay. Nothing went wrong." Amber said

"I can't wait to see it" Henry said putting his hand on Amber's belly

"Me too. Lets go to sleep now Snoopy. Come on, help me get up." Amber said as Henry offered his hand and helped her up.

As they were heading to their room AMber suddenly felt a hugh contraction that made her stop and sit on the floor.

Amber was in pain. Henry was almost in panic.

"Amber. breathe. In... Out... In.. Out.." Henry said trying to calm Amber and also himself

"Henry i think it's time." Amber said quietly while she was still in pain.

"O-okay. i will get the things and we will go right away," Henry ran as quick as he can and packed the things he need. and carriend Amber to the car

as he drove to the nearest hospital.

 

 

At the hospital

"HENRY!!" Amber semi shouted she was squishing Henry's hand .

"It's going to be alright Am. Stay calm and breathe In... and Out.." Henry said as he was also in pain by Amber squishing his hand.

Amber was now in the delivery room.

"Mrs. Lau its time to push." Dr. Kim said

"Okay Am. 1 2 3 push." Amber pushed hard and squished Henry's hand harder.

"One more push. 1 2 3 push" after that push they heard a soft cry.

"Congratulations the first one is a boy. Now Amber i need you to push two more times so the other one can come out okay." Dr. Kim said

"O-other one? We are having twins?" Henry was in shock.

"Let's celebrate later okay. Now. I want this baby to come out. " Amber said as she started to push

After one strong push the baby came out.

Amber was now relieved by the pain.

"Congratulations its a girl. " Dr. Kim said as she handed the twins to Henry.

"Hello my babies. I am your dad. " Henry smiled really big and was very happy.

"What are we going to name them?" Amber asked weakly.

"Katelyn? Katelyn Lau. " Henry suggested

" That is nice. I have a name for our baby boy. Alden." Amber said weakly and smiled

"Alden Lau and Katelyn Lau. I like it." Henry said while looking at his kids. as he looked up he saw his wife already sleeping.

"I promise to be the best dad to you guys.I promise." Henry said as he laid his kids on the crib .

 

 

Donghae POV

I arrived home at around 1 am. I was so tired and probably Yoona is already asleep.

I was infront of the door as i saw a note sticked on the door it read: " Appa, Me and Umma left food on the table. eat well. good night. Love Youngie and Namjoo."

Donghae took the note and went to the dining table. he saw the food and ate it. After he was done. he went up to their room.

He slowly walked in. careful not the disturb his sleeping wife and daughter. He quickly went to shower.

He went outside the bathroom all clean and fresh. ready to sleep. When Yoona woke up.

"Hae, your home." Yoona sat on their bed and looked really sleepy.

"Shh... " Donghae went to yoona's side and pecked her lips.

"I miss you yoong. but now just go back to sleep. " Donghae said sweetly

"Okay. I love you" Yoona said as she went back to sleep

"Love you too." Donghae kissed her cheek and went to his side.

"Namjoo-ah , Appa is home. Sorry i wasn't here to play with you a while ago." Donghae wisphered and kissed his daughter's forehead.

As he layed down. Closed his eyes and went to sleep.

 


 

 

So this is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. i will update soon:) pls. comment and tell me what you think. :)

THANK YOU!! ^^