first night together

Not Another Fairytale

 


After the ceremony, Hee Rin went to hug her parents and siblings before they parted ways. Her mom wouldn’t stop crying like she’s not going to see her daughter anymore while her Dad was just silent in the corner again, just smiling at his daughter.

It was of course painful for parents to be away from their child… Time really does gone so fast for them, it was like yesterday they’re just watching their children’s first step while they hold their hands for support and now they’re already watching them stepping into their new life without them.

“Just call us when you’re having a hard time, okay?” Her mom squeezes Hee Rin’s arms while gazing at her worriedly.

“I love you Mom” She smiled and hugged her Mom. 

“Okay, stop with the hugging. I might not let you go” Her Mom tearfully laughs and steps back, giving her two other children chance to say goodbye to their sister.

“Yo sis” Chanyeol high fived her. “We will miss you!” He chirps and gave Hee Rin a quick hug. 

“Oppa, please be good. Stop fooling around in your school” Hee Rin pleaded and Chanyeol gave her a grin while wiggling his brows. Hee Rin smiled and thought to herself that she will definitely miss her happy virus brother.

“Hey… I will miss you” Hee Young mumbles as she hugs her. “No one will give me advices about boys and studies” she tearfully laughs and sighed. Though Hee Young have to admit that sometimes they aren’t getting along together but she loves her sister, because she knew that no matter what happens, her sister will always be the one to be there for her till the end.

 

--
“Where have you been?” Myungsoo asked as Hee Rin walks up to him.

“I bade goodbye to my parents… They just left a while ago” She answered and he nods in understanding before he drags her to introduce her to his friends.

Hee Rin never knew that Myungsoo has lots of friends.. And she had to take note that his closest friends were rather hot and handsome. There was Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Hoya… The good thing about these boys is Myungsoo has the same circle of friends as his brother, Woohyun. 

They greeted her with respect with a little bit glances at Myungsoo teasingly. He will just roll his eyes at them and would warn them to stop fooling around. 

“She’s pretty” Sungyeol whispers to Myungsoo as they watch Hee Rin converse with Sungjong. She was laughing heartily at him and as if they just find their new best friend. 

“I agree. Her face looks so serene” Hoya chimed in while Sunggyu nods with him. Myungsoo just laughs and looks around… Finding that specific person he’s longing to see. 

“Looking for Min Ae?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo clears his throat as he loosened his tie. “She didn’t show up. She said it’s just a waste of time and of course it will just hurt her to see you getting married… Even if it’s just fake” he added, mumbling the last sentence and coughs. 

“Are you sure you’re going to continue this stupid plan of yours?” Hoya asked and Myungsoo looks away. Honestly, Myungsoo felt guilty doing this… But he just started it and he knew he should finish this… Hopefully he will succeed.

“Hey Bro!” Woohyun appeared out of nowhere and slung his arm on his brother’s shoulder making them almost stumble forward. “Congrats!” He grins and Myungsoo rolls his eye as he pushed him away from him, brushing an imaginary dirt on his shoulder.

“Arrogant” Sungyeol scoffs and Hoya hi-fived him.

“Your wife is very pretty” Woohyun comments and clasps his hands together. “Aaaahhhh~~~ I’m so envy” He sang and Myungsoo face palmed. Why must Woohyun be the crown prince when he’s a dork?

“I bet Min Ae will regret breaking up with you after watching your wedding” Woohyun jokes and the boys froze. They realize, Woohyun was the only one who didn’t know about Myungsoo’s plan. They bet he will be angry as lion when he finds out the truth.

“Uh… Hyung, I think I heard Mom called your name” Myungsoo states and gulps while rubbing his nape, glancing nervously at his friends who gave him a sympathetic look.

--

 

It was already 2 in the morning when Myungsoo and Hee Rin drove to their mansion. It was a gift from the King and Queen to them. Once again, Hee Rin was left dumbfounded when she entered the mansion and she couldn’t help but to hold her breath as she eyed every corner of the place. 

“This is big for the two of us” She comments while looking up at the crystal chandelier. Myungsoo shrugs and went to his new room while Hee Rin explores the mansion herself. Her heart was pounding and a smile never left her face…

“Wow” She breathed as she steps in the kitchen. It was so big. *I bet my Mom would definitely love this place* she giggles to herself and runs her hand against the counter table. She wonders what will she cook for Myungsoo later for breakfast and she can’t help but to feel excited.

“I’m going to sleep first...” Myungsoo says as Hee Rin steps into the room. He already washed up and was ready to lay on the big king sized bed. He awkwardly looks around. “Good night” He mutters before tucking himself in the bed, leaving his new wife there, dumbfounded.

*Why did I forget that we will sleep at the same room and bed?!* Myungsoo scolds himself as he closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He knew he was expected to do something as a man after the marriage… *coughs* ehem. But of course he can’t do that with Hee Rin since he doesn’t love her and besides, she doesn’t give him that mood. And he respects her.

On the other hand, Hee Rin walks to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When the cold water hits her bare skin, she shivered. She smiled and thought that it’s a relief that Myungsoo felt tired today since she’s kind of worried about their first night together and she thinks she’s still not ready to do ‘it.’ So it’s kind of a relief for her. It was a good thing for the both of them to have that mind agreement.

When Hee Rin steps out of the bathroom, she bit her bottom lip and sat at the edge of the bed. She glanced at Myungsoo, whose back was facing her and he was sleeping soundly already. She reaches for her phone and texted her Mom to ask how they are. Though they just saw each other a while ago, she’s still not used of sleeping without kissing good night to her parents and knowing that her siblings are already sleeping soundly.

Now, she told herself that she needs to get used to be in Myungsoo’s side from the moment she will open her eyes till the moment she will close it again.

Moments later when she finally felt her eyes being heavy and was like the bed was already pulling her, she slowly lay on her back and sighs, staring at the ceiling. “L?” She calls while looking at his back, he stirred. “Good night” She mumbles and closes her eyes…

--