Reasons

My Achilles Heel

 

Seunghyun wanted to find a hole in the ground and hide there at that point of time. He didn't know how to face Jiyong, after all, he was the one who left, the one who threw the 4 year relationship away and left. He hated himself for running away, but what could he do? The harm had already been done.

 

Back at the hotel, Seunghyun laid in the bath tub filled with ice cold water, hoping it'll make him feel a little better, but it didn't. His chest was in so much pain, so painful that he could hyperventilate anytime and just drop dead. He couldn't forget the scene where Ji screamed at him, where Ji started tearing and how Ji begged him for a chance to explain himself, he felt so guilty for hurting Jiyong once again. He submerge himself back into the tub of cold water once again, even though his weak body started to tremble for a bit.

 

-

 

"Argh.. My head.."

 

groaned the man who couldn't get out of bed the next morning. It's as though he lost all of his strength overnight. As he reached for thermometer in the bedside drawer, he could feel his body burning so badly. He quickly reached for his phone and all he could do was to speed dial "1". However, before he could even speak, he collapsed. His phone dropped the floor and he lost consciousness ...

 

"yeoboseyo? yeoboseyo?"

 

called out from the person on the other end. It was Jiyong. He started to panic when he heard no noise from the other end of the phone because he knew Seunghyun isn't someone who would call for nothing. As he picked up his car keys, phone and coat, he left for the hotel that Seunghyun is in.

 

"Sorry Mr Kwon, I can't help you because it's the policy set by Mr Lee to protect the privacy of our guests. Please understand."

 

said the receptionist calmly as she went back to doing other tasks on hand. 

 

"PALLI. I already told you he's my friend! Please ... "

 

begged Jiyong, as he slapped the table of the receptionist, who didn't budge. He hasn't begged anyone except for Seunghyun to stay, and it's his first time, putting down his dignity and all, just to plead someone. 

 

"MR LEE!"

 

called out the receptionist as she waved to the CEO. From afar came walking a man whom Jiyong is familiar with. It was John Lee, a friend of Jiyong & Seunghyun.

 

John Lee's POV

 

Jiyong? What is he doing here? He looks worried..

 

"Jiyong ah, why are you he-"

 

He didn't let me complete my sentence and instead, he started talking so fast that I could barely catch what he was trying to tell me.

 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, Ji, please slow down and tell me what happen."

 

"Seunghyun.. Seunghyun.. Is staying in your hotel. He called me t-this morning and he didn't say anything. I-I-I think he's in some kind of trouble.. Please help me John."

 

Sensing that something wasn't right, I rushed to the counter, got onto the computer and the information came out after a few clicks. Room 0411, got it!

 

"Here you go, Ji. I'll go with you just in case you might need some help."

 

-

 

As Ji rushed to open the door, all he see is the collapsed man. 

 

"HYUNG! EOTTEOKE?! EOTTEOKE?! WAKE UP...." 

 

Writer's note: Sorry for not updating the fic .. I wasn't sure if this is good enough >< I hope you guys like it!