"I still love you."

My Achilles Heel

 

"Yah.. What happened.. Where is this..?"

 

Seunghyun opened his eyes a little and could barely speak. Just when he wanted to get up, he heard footsteps drawing near and the door opening. It was Jiyong.

 

"Hyung, you're awake. This is my apartment here in Japan. Please don't get up and continue to rest. The doctor said you're too weak right now to move about."

 

Seunghyun's POV:

 

Why is he acting so nice to me? No, I will not get affected by it, I must not be soft hearted. Seunghyun, stay strong. I kept quiet because I know that from the moment I open my mouth, I'll go soft hearted again.

 

"So.. You didn't change your speed dial huh? Thank you, Hyung." he continued. 

 

I can't even react. Every word he said, every move he made, everything he did made me feel guilty and hurt. It pains me to see him being the only one who's trying hard to save the relationship while what am I doing? Running away.

 

"What did you do last night? You were still alright when I saw you last night. what happened at the hotel? Why did you-" He paused for a little while.

 

"It's okay, you don't have to speak. Just let me take care of you until you get well okay?"

 

He just kept on talking to me. I could almost taste his disappointment when he didn't get any replies from me.

 

"Well.. Ji, I-I-I .. T-thank you, but I have to go."

 

I wanted to tell him how much I still love him and how much I want him to stay by my side to take care of me, but I can't be selfish. He's an idol now, I can't expect his dreams career to go to waste because of me right? I need to leave. If I stayed on any longer, I might just ask for more.

 

-

 

Seunghyun used all of his strength to get out of bed, despite Jiyong telling him to stay. He grabbed his stuff from the dressing table, and was about to leave, when he suddenly turned ... and gave Jiyong a hug. A warm, right and squeezy hug, like how they always used to be. Time seemed to stop for the two of them at that moment.

 

"Thank you for finding me. Thank you for saving my life back at the hotel. Thank you for trying, but I have to go. Take care, Ji."

 

whispered Seunghyun into Jiyong's ear. He then ran towards the door and left. He didn't want to see Jiyong tearing again because he knew that he'll start giving in. Tears started falling as Seunghyun left the apartment.

 

Jiyong's POV:

 

I was stunned. I just stood there like a block of wood. That hug ... Like how we always used to do in the past. Everything felt so real. I know we both still love each other but why is Seunghyun acting that way? 

 

Just when I could think properly and wanted to head out to chase after Seunghyun, the doorbell rang.

 

"Time to get back on track, Jiyong. We need you to fly back to Seoul this evening to continue with your unfinished album. Yang sajangnim didn't seem too please with it. Pack your stuff & I'll pick you up at 4pm later." said Manager Kim sternly.

 

I had no choice. I wanted to stay so I could persuade Seunghyun to go back with me, but I can't. My mind can't be at ease knowing that Seunghyun isn't feeling well, and anything might happen to him. How can I continue to work like that? I can't focus. How how how?

 

I let out a long sigh as I went to prepare for the flight. I'll be back for you, Seunghyun, I will ... 

 

A/N: HELLO! Sorry for the late update! ^^ I hope you guys liked the story so far! Thank you for staying by my fic ^^ do drop comments on how you feel the story should continue or away towards to! I'll take every single comment into consideration! Thank you!