Chapter 9

I'm Sorry I Love You

 

Light Salmon - You (Park Minyoung)

Blue - Kim Myungsoo

Violet - Song Jihye

Green - Teen Top

Orange - Beast / Infinite

Teal - Random characters

 

 

 

Then , someone angrily opened the door. You and L.Joe stopped and turned. You were shocked to see Myungsoo and Jihye by the door. 

Myungsoo? Myungsoo came towards you and gave a punch to L.Joe and you got a slap from Myungsoo.

Is this what you want?! CHEATING ON ME!!

Myungsoo... I didn't cheat on you...

(L.Joe) I was the one who kissed her , okay?

Myungsoo can't stand of L.Joe and punched him. L.Joe and Myungsoo started to fight again but Jihye just stood there smirking in victory. You quickly stopped both of them but pushed away. You tried stopping them again but when Myungsoo was about to grab a vase on the table , you saw Myungsoo was aiming at L.Joe. You quickly back-faced Myungsoo and the vase was hit on your head. You widened your eyes and L.Joe and Myungsoo widened their eyes in shocked.

Minyoung!!

Minyoung!!

Everything surrounded you started to get black. Myungsoo quickly called the doctor and you were brought to the emergency room. Finally , the doctor came out after 2 hours.

Doctor , how's my wife?

The wound is not that deep and we just removed all the sharp pieces from her head and everything will soon be okay but I afraid she need to stay here for a few weeks..

Thank you , doctor..

You were pushed back to your room and Myungsoo seemed regret to have torture you. So , he went to you room. His heart broke when he saw you lifelessly lying on the bed.

Minyoung! I'm sorry... Please wake up..

 

 

The next day , you woke up with a headache. You saw Myungsoo was sleeping beside you. You sat up making Myungsoo stirred in his sleep and slowly he woke up. He widened his eyes when he saw you awake. He hugged you and you were surprised by his sudden action.

Minyoung! You're awake!! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!! I love you!!

You smiled as you realized that Myungsoo was apologising to you.

I forgive you...

Jinja?! You nodded and you were back as husband and wife again.

(A/n: So you think the story just ends like that? OF COURSE IT'S A NO!! Hahahaha ~ )

After a few weeks of resting , you discharged from the hospital and Myungsoo brought you home. When you reached home , you saw Jihye with her luggage.

Where are you going , Jihye?

I felt that my appearance is a bother for both of you..

No , it's not a bother to us right , Minyoung?

Y-yeah..

Jinja? Jeongmal gomawo..

When you thought Jihye began to treat you nice , it was actually wrong! When you and Myungsoo started to get back together , she seeked revenge and evil plan on you. What are you gonna do about it? 

 

 

 

The next day when you were out shopping some groceries and went home , you saw Jihye was sitting on the sofa watching tv. You just went doing your own work until Jihye came and blocked your way.

MOVE! !

What's with the sudden attitude?

Do you think I was being nice to you? 

I thought you were..

NICE MY !! I hate you , Minyoung! Always get the attention why IS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE YOU?!

Look , Jihye.. You were cut when Jihye tackled you down on the hard floor.

SHUT UP!! I'm going to steal Myungsoo away and made your life worst again!!! Get ready , MINYOUNG!! 

You started to shake in fear as you knew it's going to be a bad life for you this years.

Not again..

 

 

Here's chapter 9 ~ Sorry if the story is a short and a boring chapter !! Jeongmal mianhe.. I know some of you will think it's a boring story and didn't care about it.. But I'm really sorry if it's a bad story.. Please vote :)

 

 

 

 

Please kindly leave a comment.

 

 Just a simple click on the 'Subscribe' button.

 

 Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

 You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

 BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD <3 <3