Chapter 8

I'm Sorry I Love You

 

Light Salmon - You (Park Minyoung)

Blue - Kim Myungsoo

Violet - Song Jihye

Green - Teen Top

Orange - Beast / Infinite

Teal - Random characters

 

 

You woke up the next morning and sat up. You saw L.Joe was sleeping beside you.

You guys must be tired..

You touched L.Joe's hair and it woke him up.

Minyoung ah , how's your feeling?

I'm fine , oppa.. I'm sorry if I trouble all of you..

Nahhh~ It's okay.. Wanna eat something?

Hmmm... I want fish cakes..

NO! 

Wae? 

The doctor said you only can eat porridge!

You pouted and L.Joe pinched your cheeks.

I'll be back with the porridge.. Don't worry of the others.. 

Okay..

You saw the others were sleeping soundly. When you got off from your bed , you accidentally stepped on Ricky's hand. He yelled in pain making everyone woke up.

Mianhe , Ricky! I didn't see you there..

(Ricky) Minyoung ah , you're awake.. Guys! Minyoung is awake!

The others started to wake up.

Jeongmal mianeh for trouble you guys..

(Niel) It's okay , Minyoung.. The most important is you're okay now..

Then , the feeling of wanted to puke came back. You quickly ran to the bathroom and puked. Teen Top started to panic and patted your back.

(Chanjo) Noona , are you okay?

Yeah! I'm fine..

You went out of the bathroom and just in time L.Joe came back with porridge in his hands. Teen Top raised an eyebrow when they only see ONE bowl of porridge.

(Niel) YAH! Where's ours?

(L.Joe) Oh , I didn't know you were up so I didn't buy it.. MEHRONG!

(C.A.P) Let's just go and eat breakfast..

Teen Top left you and L.Joe in the room. He placed the porridge and started to feed you.

Oppa , I can eat by myself..

Come on! You feel you wanted to puke again.. What happens if you puke in the porridge?

Fine..

How's the porridge?

It's delicious , oppa..

I'm glad you like it.. Eat more..

L.Joe started to feed you more until the porridge was finished. Then , he handed you the medicine and you ate it. 

Do you have the feeling that you wanted to puke?

Nope.. I'm fine now.. Thanks for everything , oppa..

That's what friends do , right?

So , you and L.Joe started to get closer and closer everyday. You also felt trust in him so you told him what happened last weeks.

WHAT! HE DARE TO DO THAT TO YOU?!

Oppa , calm down - You were cut when you saw L.Joe's lips was bleeding.

Oppa! Your lips are bleeding!

Oh! That! It's okay.. It's just a small cut..

Aish! Come here! You took out a handkerchief and wet it. You started to lean in closer to have a better view of his lips and you didn't realized that L.Joe was blushing hard and his heart was beating faster and faster!

Done! Better! You finished cleaning his lips but when you were about to move away , L.Joe pulled you closer to him. You were shocked that you were SO CLOSE with him. You felt L.Joe started to lean in and without you knowing , his lips was on you. You widened your eyes in shocked. 

Oppa... You said between the kisses.

I can't hold it anymore... You tried to move back but L.Joe hugged your back making there's no space between both of you. He your lips making you opened your mouth and he took this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. Then , someone angrily opened the door. You and L.Joe stopped and turned. You were shocked to see Myungsoo and Jihye by the door. 

Myungsoo?

 

 

Here's chapter 8 ~ Please enjoy and show your support too ~ I'm going to update again tomorrow.. CLIFHANGER!! Haha sorry... 

 

Please kindly leave a comment.

 

 Just a simple click on the 'Subscribe' button.

 

 Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

 You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

 BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD <3 <3