Chapter 10

I'm Sorry I Love You

 

Light Salmon - You (Park Minyoung)

Blue - Kim Myungsoo

Violet - Song Jihye

Green - Teen Top

Orange - Beast / Infinite

Teal - Random characters

 

 

The next day you thought your day will be happy and fun but you thought it too far. When Myungsoo went out for work , you were watching tv in the living room until Jihye came and blocked your tv.

Ready for your torture?

Jihye , please.. Stop this.. Just admit it that Myungsoo loves me more that you..

BWOH?! How dare you!! He gave you a hard slap. You winced in pain and stood up.

What is wrong with you?! Stealing Myungsoo away from me?

YES!! Because I love him MORE THAN YOU!!

I'm not going to let you!!

Jihye smirked evilly and grabbed your hair and knocked you on the table. Your head started to bleed and Jihye just stood there smirking in victory.

Watch your mouth next time!

You stood up and went to your room and started to clean your head. After the cleaning your wound , you dressed :

You went out of the house to take a fresh air. While you were walking down the street , a voice called out to you. You turned and saw Teen Top running towards you.

Ohh , Teen Top oppas..

(Chanjo) Noona , what are you doing here?

Just having some fresh air.. Wanna join me?

(L.Joe) Are you okay?

I"m fine , oppa.. Kaja~

L.Joe walked beside you and started a conversation.

Oppa , are you okay? You look .... depressed..

Yes.. Because you and HIM are together again..

Oppa! You waved your hand in front of him. He snapped out and looked at you.

Oppa.. Gwenchana?

L.Joe just nodded and you knew something wrong with L.Joe so you turned around and saw Teen Top were having fun by themselves so you grabbed on L.Joe's wrist and ran away from Teen Top.

(C.A.P) YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING?!

MEHRONG!! L.Joe was surprised by the sudden run.

YAH! Why are we running?

I just wanna have fun with you , oppa?

L.Joe raised an eyebrow as you pulled him to Lotte World.

Lotte World? What are we doing here?

FUN! Come on! You pulled him to a roller coaster. You two enjoyed yourself and you noticed that L.Joe finally smiled in front of you. You sighed in relieve. After playing , both of you came to a nearby coffee shop.

THAT WAS FUN!

Finally , I can see oppa smile again..

Waeyo?

It's just that.. You won't smile , oppa..

It's because I'm worried about you..

Oppa , I'm fine.. Really! I'm not a weak girl..

But you care crying inside , Minyoung ah..

Kaja..

You pulled L.Joe to Han River. You and L.Joe sat on the grassy field.

Nice view , right?

Yeah..

While you were enjoying the scene , L.Joe was staring at you.

I have fallen for you , Minyoung..

You turned and looked at L.Joe. He snapped out and looked away blushed.

Oppa , I'm afraid my nightmares will come back soon..

Why do you say so?

I got a feeling that something bad had happen..

Don't worry , Minyoung.. I'll be there for you..

Thanks oppa.. You laid your head on his shoulders while L.Joe laid his head on you and enjoyed the view. While Myungsoo was working , he went to Han River to relieve his stress. He saw a familiar figure. He widened his eyes when he saw you lying your head on HIS shoulders. He clenched his fist and went home. The night soon fell so L.Joe brought you home. You saw Myungsoo's shoes outside the house. You knew he had came back. You excitedly went into the house and waved L.Joe goodbye. When you saw Jihye watching tv in the living room , you asked where's Myungsoo.

Where's Myungsoo?

Why do you have to ask? You're soon dead meat - 

Jihye was cut when you heard Myungsoo's voice.

Jihye ah , I thought you wanna have a 'thing' with me.. You widened your eyes when you saw him in his towels around his waist.

What 'thing' are you talking about??!!

You shouted and a tear fell.

Oh , Minyoung.. How I wish you never come home..

WAE!! SO THAT YOU TWO CAN GET ED UP?!

Oh , what a clever girl! Jihye ah , let's go.. She's a waste of time.. Myungsoo hugged Jihye waist and went upstairs. You began to cry and fell to the ground.

Why? Why? Why am I the one who always get hurt? Why? You can heard all the moans and the noise upstairs. You can't stand it and ran out of the house. When you ran out of the house , you tripped on something and fell to the ground. Your knees started to bleed and it started to rain. You cried and you were totally helpless. You stood up again and looked back at your house.

I hate my life..

You walked away and everything came to your mind. The first time you met Myungsoo and the days you spent with him. The day you two got married and have kids. You thought everything was perfect to you... until your nightmares came.

Once a playboy , always a playboy.. Tcch! What a suitable names for him. PLAYBOY!

You soaked in rain and you didn't know where to go. The only place you can go was Teen Top place. So you went to their place and pressed the doorbell. L.Joe who opened the door was shocked to see you in this condition.

Oppa.. I don't want to live anymore! I hate my life.. Then , everything around you turned black. L.Joe was fast enough to catch you.

Minyoung! Minyoung! He called out Teen Top for help and he carried you bridal style to his room.

Chanjo! Call the ahjumma from downstairs for help..

(Chanjo) Arrasso!

Chanjo went down to call the ahjumma for help while Teen Top cleaned your bleeding knees.

Minyoung , what's wrong this time..

 

 

Here's chapter 10 ~ Thanks for all the suport that I have the strength to continue this story.. Thanks everyone and please enjoy and continued to show your support ~ I'm sorry if the story is boring..

 

 

 

Please kindly leave a comment.

 

 Just a simple click on the 'Subscribe' button.

 

 Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

 You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

 BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD <3 <3