Chapter 19

One Way Or Another (REVAMPING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What do you mean you didn't sign this?' I asked her.

'I mean, I didn't sign this. I've never seen this before.'

I stared at her signature on the papers. Who would sign Sooyeon's signature on this other than Sooyeon herself?

'Only a few people know how to do my signature but-

'Who are those people,Sooyeon-ah?'

Sooyeon looked at me, weirdly, 'Umm...Tiffany, Krystal, Jay Oppa and Yunho Oppa.'

'Jay, huh? That scheming piece of ,' I muttered but was heard by Sooyeon.

'Oppa! We don't know, do we?'

'Well who else would do it except YOU? Why would Tiffany or Krystal or Yunho hyung do this?' I slightly raised my voice.

'So you're saying if it wasn't Jay, I signed this?'

'I'm not saying that,' I told her, 'I'm saying it was Jay. Not you.'

 

I chopped the vegetables whilst Sooyeon was successfully cooking. Wow. I didn't believe it myself but she is actually cooking. Without burning anything. I mean, what happened? Anyways, we were cooking tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes) and jaeyook bokum (spicy pork&kimchi stirfry). Sehun and Tiffany were coming to help us with the house and we were making something to eat. They weren't here yet.

'Oppa, you start unpacking our stuff and I'll continue cooking,' She told me. 'Don't worry Oppa, I won't screw it up.

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I took my apron off and hung it on the door. I exited the kitchen and went to the Living room.

I was about to open the boxes when the doorbell rung. I rushed to the door and opened it. It was the delivery man. He was delivering our furniture. I ordered new furniture. I signed his clipboard before allowing them to come inside the house with the furniture. Sehun and Tiffany arrived during that. Sehun helped with the furniture whilst Tiffany helps Sooyeon in the kitchen. 

After finishing, the delivery people bowed and exited the house.

 

Sehun and I sat down in on the new sofa and started opening the boxes, that were placed in front of us. We placed them to were we thought would look nice. Sehun and I finished upstairs. 

'Oppa, Sehun-ah!! Foods' ready,' Sooyeon shouted from downstairs.

Sehun and I went to the dining area and we saw a perfectly cooked meal. We all sat down and started to eat. During that Sehun, Tiffany and I kept complimenting the food made by Sooyeon. Tiffany and Sooyeon talked with themselves and Sehun and I talked about something different. When we finished, Sooyeon started cleaning up without letting me help her, leaving me with Sehun. Tiffany had a good look around the house whilst Sehun just sat in front of the TV. I sat down next to Sehun. 

 

Sehun and Tiffany left the house with Sooyeon. Sehun achieved his driver's license and he was going to drive Sooyeon to the grocery store. I was left alone. I ran upstairs and got out the divorce papers. I grabbed my jacket and keys. I stuck a piece of note on to the refrigerator. I exited the house and got inside the car. I was going to find out about this 'forged' signature. I arrived at my destination: Yul's house,

I rung the doorbell. Yul opened the door and I came in. Hyomin wasn't there. According to Yul, Hyomin and him didn't work out so he got a new girlfriend. I sat down on his couch and he sat down on another. I showed him the signature and explained the whole situation. I also showed him the tape Jay gave me.

'This is definitely planned by Jay. He did this,' Yul said, totally agreeing with my conclusion.

'That's what I said, but Sooyeon disagrees. She keeps on saying that he is not like that.' I told him.

Yul and I talked more about this b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter