Chapter 20

One Way Or Another (REVAMPING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, fellow reader! Ummm.. I kind of skipped 35 weeks of Sooyeon's pregnancy because it will take too much time to write and honestly, I don't really know anything about pregnancy so I don't what can happen during those weeks! This update is quite short.....

Please enjoy the short chapter below, and please comment down your thoughts!!

Sooyeon and I were at the mall. We were going to shop for more baby stuff. During these thrity-five weeks of Sooyeon's pregnancy, I have been learning how to be a good father to my unborn child. I told her to stay at home but she kept insisting to go to the mall with me. Sooyeon is due three days from now, and I am starting to get really nervous.

We're going to have a baby boy. And I think it's much harder because the clothes are more expensive compared to girls. I haven't really been to work for the past three months. I've just been to busy with all the baby stuff. 

Sooyeon was looking for baby clothes whilst I looked for toys to pamper the baby with. Isn't that what you're supposed to do? I bought a three bags full. So what? I rather be prepared than unprepared. Anyways, Sooyeon just finished paying the clothes and we both left the shop. I held the bags for Sooyeon as I didn't want her to carry anything heavy. We walked to the car park.

'Oppa,' She called me as I finished putting the bags full of baby things away.

'Yes, Sooyeon-ah,' I answered. We both got in the car. I buckled her seatbelt for her. 

'Do you think I'll be a good parent to our son?'

I nodded and planted a kiss on her forehead. I drove off and we had a quite journey. When we arrived at our house, I unbuckled my seatbelt and hurried to Sooyeon's part of the car. I helped her out and I unlocked the house so that she could have a rest. When she got in the house, I took the bags out of the boot and locked my car. I walked inside and shut the door behind me with my foot. I placed the bags on the dining table and walked up to Sooyeon who was lying down on the couch. I sat next to her and she snuggled up against me.

 

I stood in the baby's room and looked around. It was designed with a blue wallpaper and the letter J stood out from all the other letters, that was placed on the wall. We were going to name him, starting with a letter J. Sooyeon was sleeping on the couch. I woke her up so that she will get a better rest on our bed. I helped her up the stairs and she lied down on the bed. I turned the T.V on in our room so that she will be able to watch something if she wasn't sleepy anymore.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got changed and started to dry my hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter