Chapter 2

One Way Or Another (REVAMPING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Problem

After we had breakfast,I dropped Krystal off at school,dropped Sooyeon at the supermarket and I was ready for work.Whilst I was driving to work,I spotted a young man holding hands with a girl.That young man was Sehun.Hwang Sehun.He was holding hands with a girl,a girl that looks exactly like Krystal.

And it was her.'I just dropped Krystal at school,'I thought.I saw Sehun leading Krystal to an alleyway.I did not like what was starting to happen.I got out from the car and started walking towards the 'couple'.As soon as I reached the alleyway,people started looking at me.

"Mr Kim!!!"

Someone shouted my name and every single ahjummas came running towards me and there were quite a lot of them.I tried releasing myself from their embrace but it was too hard.I looked across the alleyway and saw nothing but bags of garbage.

After a few minutes,they finally left me and carried on with their work.I was now really late.I didn't care if I was late or not.All I cared about was my sister-in-law.During the few minutes of tight hugging from ahjummas,not a single sight of Krystal or Sehun was seen.

I got in my car and drove off.After I arrived at the B.A.P Entertainment,a few interviewers came up to me.Cameras flashing,people trying to interwiew me.It was all a mess.I ignored them and walked towards the entrance.They followed me to the door but only to be stopped by the guards.

"Boss!"Jisook ran up to me.It seems like she was waiting for a while.I feel guilty because she never does anything until I have arrived.

"Do I have anything to do today?"I asked Jisook.She showed me her clipboard and I read the schedule list.

"Nothing sir.You just have to print out the members' name for the new boy band.So they'll have to practice for their debut."Jisook informed me.

I smiled at her and walked to the elevator.Once,I arrived at the floor my office is in,I went inside my office.I sat down on my chair and typed out the members' names on to the computer and printed it out.I named the band after my Ent.

B.A.P

I stood up from my chair and made an announcement through my microphone.

"Can all male trainees come to my office please?Thank you."I said.

After a while,someone knocked.

"Come in."

The male trainees came inside and I signalled them to sit down.They did as what they were told and sat down.Some of them sat down on the couch and some sat on the floor.

"Most of you guys know that we will be debuting a new group and it is a boy group.I called you guys here so I can tell you who is going to be debuting in the new band,B.A.P.Its an acronym for Best Absolute Perfect.Just like the Entertainments name."I told them.

I walked around my desk and held the list of names.

"Bang Yongguk,Kim Himchan,Jung Daehyun,Yoo Youngjae,Moon Jongup,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter