I can’t take my eyes off

Hurry Up and Save Me!

 

 Chapter 11

“I can’t take my eyes off”

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Morning just officially begin, the sun ray lighting up my room as I start hear the buzzes coming out from my phone. Here you are my alarm!

Talk about alarm, I reminisce the time when Krystal had always woke me up in the morning and I can’t keep my eyes shut to hear her melodic voice through the phone line. And after she hung our phone off, my energy grew steadily on me to start my day. Poor me, that’s my past. But now, what’ve I got from being the fool I am? Yes, none of any call start to adorn my day. No messages neither. Ironic isn’t it? World with no Krystal is a hell.

I keep on staying on my bad with sigh deeply as I remember the times. All the memories has ruined out as I heard the sound of a knock on my door.

“Channie~ wake up honey. Time for school!” I heard that, and that obviously my mom.

“Ne!!” I answered with a short agreement, just to notify her that I’m awake here.

“I have to go for your dad company outta there. Be sure you’ll have your breakfast, ne?” she assures me once again and I keep on saying “Ne” to her.

I then jump off my bad and take a quick shower. After that I change into my uniform then go downstairs to have a breakfast just like my mom’s demand.

This house feel empty as you know I’m the only son here, and yeah no sibling of course.

Finish with my breakfast, I go back to my room to take my bag and gone to school.

 

~~

 

This so-called-school-building just crowded as always. I come 5 minute before the bells ring. I keep walking calmly with my hand on my pocket passing the hallway. All eyes on me, I know I’m cool right? But the thing is, it’s not about I’m being cool all the way. And those eyes of them actually had a different direction from where I am. They keep on staring, no scratch that they’re observing something behind me. Being the curious I am, me myself turn my head back and found what exactly they’re looking at.

KRYSTAL! And the new comer boy, KAI; walking side by side along the hallway with all eyes on them.

WHAT AN EYES DAMAGING IS IT?! >n<

Arrrgh~!! I quickened my step toward my class.

And there you are, as I see a board with “3-2” written on it hanging awesomely above the door I made my way to the entrance and take my bag on my table. Not to take the bag, I mean to slam it down toward the table. Poor you table!

 

~~

 

Jealousy covering my body, my mind just wandering around about their closeness, my eyes keep on staring blankly outside the window, and my hand made a handful of fist.

All over the boys here on this school, why must be Kai? Why the new comer one? How can she get close to him? I just can’t resist the truth. My mind keeps on thinking how can they get to know each other in such of short time. But something bothering me…

“PARK CHANYEOL!” a shoot can be heard through my ears.

To my bad, I’ve daydreamed on my math class! Great move Chanyeol, great move!

I turn my head to the front, “N-ne songsaengnim?” I stuttered as I realized that I’m the one who just messed the thing up with this killer teacher.

“Is there anything you want to do outta there Mr. Park?” the woman in her 50’s said while pointing her finger through the field near my class.

“A-ani songsaengnim. I mean, I was just…”

“Keep thinking about Krystal!” a friend of mine then shoots the magical words.

“QUIET!” the teacher said in a high pitch of voice which can crack everything up.

“Focus Mr. Park!” she said, warn me.

 

~~

 

RIIIIING~!!!

That’s my cue. First break!

I made my way to the cafeteria, and as always peel of students filling up the space.

I walked to the entrance and ordering some meals to eat, after that I went to usual place where Sehun and I usually take a seat.

I take my hotdog then spread some sauce on it. When I’m about biting it, I hear a familiar voice roaming this place.

“Oooh jinjjayo~? Aissh that would be nice if you could buy me 1 or 2 Sulli-aah!” I over hearing someone talking. The worst is, the someone was Krystal Jung.

“But my dad just bought me one. But I promise I’ll buy it for you if I going there again someday! No worry Soojung-ah!” I see a long haired girl patted a pony tailed girl beside.

The one with the pony tail is the Jung I loved. I keep on staring at her, till I realized that Sehun was already there; in front of me with his genuine smile.

“What’s with that smile?” I furrowed my eyebrows then start biting my very tasty hotdog

“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll help you to get her heart back to you!” that’s all he said, then he walked to the queue to get his lunch.

 

~~

 

My classes have done, and I walked to the parking lot to get my bike.

There you are, before I could reach the parking lot, I can see the pony tiled girl standing near the gate.

ASSA!! This is my chance to get her back. I run off to her, but then…

“KRYSTAL!!” as I hears, a husky voice of a man called her by the name, I looked to the direction where he was. Aaaand SNAP! There he is, Kai!

Ways too slow Chan!! Slow move of you!

I then froze at my place; watching all the lovey dovey they had. I keep on staring, keeping on my stare till I don’t realize that Krystal just take a look on me even just a second of time.

And may I introduce myself as a new person?

Okay, hello there. Lemme introduce myself, my name is Park Melancholic Chanyeol. And you can call me ‘gloomy boy’! -_- 

 


I updated it in the middle of the night.

give me a feedback below neeeeh?!! It's ok if you don't._.

Then, is Kaistal doin' it on purpose? Or else it turn into something more chessy?!

Who knows..

Wait for the next update._. 

-farmous-

 

Em, i have nothing here. But some random picts~

 

*Just imagine Krystal replace Luhan's side xD orz*

 

The Beautiful Pony Tail Girl, Kjung!

 

 

Kaistal like a boss *O*

 

 

Chanyeol Kai D.O