Weird baby, weird!

Hurry Up and Save Me!

 

Chapter 10

“Weird baby, weird!”

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

We walked off to the nearest bus stop, still with my arm around her shoulder. I enjoyed it thought. Hah blame my mind!

“I think Chanyeol can’t see us, so why your arm still hanging awesomely on me?” Krystal then spoke up, looking up to meet my eyes

“O-oh sorry! I’m just too into it” I then scratching my nape, ashamed. Instead felt guilty I feel proud of my own. Man I’m just put my arm around the pretties’ girl in universe. Scratch that I mean in my school, but still I have my own pride.

“Yah I think you guys should be the real couple. You know you two look cute together!” Sulli said facing us

“YAAAH!!!” I and Krystal said in unison followed a big hit on Sulli’s head.

“What was that for? I just spill my thought! And for your information, your hand kinda big and harsh Soojung, it’s hurt you know!” she said rubbing up her head. And being the fussy Sulli, she kept on her word while we just chuckled from what she was doing.

 

~~

 

The bus is coming; we made our way to the bus.

We sat in the back seat. Krystal took the corner side-facing the window- then followed by Sulli next to her, then me.

“He look pissed Jung!” Sulli said to her

“I know!” she then looking out the window

“Is Kai existence helped out?” Sulli asked again

“Molla. Just wait for tomorrow what will Chanyeol do. If he stays away from me, then his presence helping me a lot!” she said looking at Sulli then took a glance on me.

“So we still have to act for tomorrow? Are you serious?!” I furrowed my eyebrows in disbelief

“Yes we are. But Sulli-ya isn’t it too obvious to make him jealous with me dating another guy in a kind of short time. You know I’m just met him this afternoon, and hours later he found me call another guy with the word ‘babe’. Are you serious with your own idea Sull?” she said, seriously.

“I’m not too sure with it. But what’s done is done; you’ve acted like that in front of him. Just go with the flow Jungie~!” she said then put her earphone on. What the hell is Sulli gonna do to us? She said in full of confident in the first place, then she change her mind in the next moment. What’s wrong with this girl?! I mean with her brain, you know a bit dull.

“ASSH MY FAULT!!” Krystal said ruffling her hair in mess. I then sigh and inhaled deeply then breathe it out.

“I know its kinda lame. I mean you’re right; you shouldn’t act like that when Chanyeol approached you. So what’s your next idea? I found it weird when we just act like we are dating Krys!” I said, realized how stupid I am when I just accepted Sulli’s offer.

“Yah. It’s weird, more than weird. What is it called? Freak? Geez~ it's freaky freak!” she then takes a look outside the window. What should I do then?

 

~~

 

Our bus stopped, then we leave. The three of us separated at intersection. Me and Sulli goes straight the road, meanwhile Krystal took her own way.

Not too far from the intersection, Sulli said something to me.

“Yaah, don’t you have any care to her? Look, your partner just separate in other way, alone. She need accompany you know!” She pointed her index finger toward Krystal’s direction.

“Should I? Yah why would I be her side when I’m nothing for her, I mean our relation just fake after all!” I said carelessly then pulled my ipod from my bagpack.

“YOU SHOULD!!”  She pushed me away to catch Krystal up.

“YAH YAH WHAT IS IT NOW!! THERE’S NO CHANYEOL HERE. YAAH SULLI-AAH!!!” I keep grumbling when she drag me to meet her.

“Even there’s no Chanyeol here, girl needs company on her way to home!” she said, still dragging me to Krystal’s side.

“Hey, you’re girl. You need company too right?” Before she answer it, Krystal was already in front

“What is it Sulli?” Krystal then said, furrowed her eyebrows.

“Here, Kai gonna take you home!” she said stubbornly

“But I-“ before I could finished my sentence she shut my mouth up with her hand covering it.

“Oh, you should go with us too Sulli-ah!” Krystal offers

“No need Soojungie~ My dad already wait for me across the road! Kai, Krystal annyeong!” she bid her goodbye then run toward a white elegant car which waits patiently for her across the road.

“She has a car?” I then asked, breaking up the silence

“Her dad owns it. She must be happy to have such a caring dad, while I’m not. I mean my dad care for me but he rarely gave a ride for school even he’s free for work. That pissed me off!” she said looking down the street

“I did the same as yours. Dads never understand!” I keep my sight straight up the road

Then we keep our walk with silence till we reach her house.

 

~~

 

“We arrive, Kai! Thanks for the company. You can stay up for awhile if you don’t mind. Come and have some tea?” she offers which I really want to but I have some stuff to do

“I guess next time Krys. Have some task to do” I smiled then excuse myself to leave.

She gave me a smile, its ordinary smile that she often showed it to anyone, but for me it’s more than ordinary, it’s special. I keep on blinking my eyes in nervous. Hey who wouldn’t if you see a beautiful goddess smiling over you? I’m dying in happiness right now. Just don't mind it!

My heart feels pumped in a tense; I then walked away with still imagining her so-called-special’s smile. I keep on smiling on the way home. Even I've arrived at my house I still did the same. My mom look confused for the happy me. I went to my room and throw my body on the bed. Weird am I? If Krystal just saw me like this, she's gonna said "It's freaky freak!" 

 

One word for this day: WEIRD!

Weird act toward Chanyeol. Weird feeling toward Krystal. And Weird me being in love all of a sudden.

THIS WORLD JUST WEIRD. WORLD WEIRD!!! 

 


What is it guys? What do you guys think about my very WEIRD chap?

I really have no idea with it._.

But at least i tried. 

And for you Kai, yeah YOU ARE WEIRD!!

I'm still dunno what to do for the next chap. 

Can you guys please give your comment below and give me your idea for the furtherance this story?

I really look forward to it! 

-farmous-

 

Gifs for my lovely readers~

 

 

Attractive Kai

 

Cold Chanyeol

 

Smiling Jung