Just go with the flow

Hurry Up and Save Me!

 

Chapter 12

“Just go with the flow”

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I noticed him staring at us when I and Kai heading back to home. Ironic boy, ironic! Poor baby Chan!

“So, you gonna make our first ‘fake’ date?” Kai asked looking at me in the eyes with a smirk spread out on his plump lips.

“Hell no! I mean…” my words cut off by him

“No reason baby. Just go!” he then put his arm on my shoulder and walked toward somewhere I do not know.

Okay I admit, I asked him to go out with me, but it’s not a date. I assure you it’s not a date! I just gonna talk about our furtherance in our fake-relationship.

 

~~

 

“Here you go princess!” he opened the front door of a café and made my way to the entrance.

“Cheesy” I rolled my eyes earning a smile from him. What de hell!-_-

He dragged me to the corner seat as we can see now; this place is crowded as our school’s canteen when the break time comes. Full filled with a bunch of people. And, I hate crowd!

Kai being the gentleman he is, he ordered me a bubble tea not to forget a cheese cake and a cup of frappucino for him.

“Spill your idea princess!” he demanded with his arm folded on his chest. I think he knows me best, even I hadn’t tell him that I’m gonna talk about this one.

“Do you enjoy it?” these words come out as a question not an idea. And I don’t know why.

“Enjoy? Of course I am. Why?” he asked back

“But I am not Kai. You know, seeing him sad like that just made me sadder than ever. It just can make any possibility to be worse!” I see him in the eye earning a chuckle from him.

“I know that. But I’m enjoying it! You just not used to it yet. Trust me Krystal” now his palm touching mine. For my surprise I let go my hand from him.

“It’s fake Kai; I mean our relationship just the fake one after all. Just don’t too into it, okay?” I smiled to him then sipped my bubble tea. This plan will go too far if I feel the same as Kai did.

 

~~

 

We leave the café…

“I’ll lead you home” he grinned at me and we walked home as he pulled my hand with his.

Uncomfortable feeling dominated me when he began to tighten his grip to mine.

“But Kai, I say you have to not too into it right? Just let go of my hand then” I said not wanting the bad things happen.

“Don’t worry. I’m just gonna make you used to it, remember?” okay he’s right! Then I let him linked up his palm with mine.

 

~~

 

We passed out the park we usually met and see the beautiful late afternoon scene in sight.

“Searching some fresh air is needed right?” he asked it’s more like he invite me to join with him

“Of course. So, don’t waste your time Kai. Catch me if you can!” I rushed to the field and chased by him behind

I ran as fast as I can, passed some children who were playing on the ground, passed some old couples who sat next each other near the fountain, then passed some teenage couples on the benches line. I was laughing out loud as I saw a couple of cat meowing each other then continue to run as I remember that Kai was ran behind me.

 

After a few minutes gone, I paused for awhile to catch a breath. I was panting like hell; I bend down as my palms on my knees. Yah who wasn’t if someone was running behind to catch you up?!

After I felt relieve, I stood abruptly and begin to ran. But something warm covered my back.

I tried to turn behind but something tightens on my waist, as I realized this is a couple of hand linked together.

“Stay like this for a while!” Gottcha, there you are Kai! Those arms belong to Kai’s. He was panting so badly while he back-hugging me, then he placed his chin on my left shoulder.

“You really are a great runner babe!” he said tightening his arm on my waist. WHAT A BABE?!! >O<

“Let go of me, can you?” I asked him, this one more like a command

“I said stay for a while princess. This is your fault to make me painting like this. So, you pay the risk!” he then closed his eyes, still with his arm on my waist.

“Kai, everyone staring at us; let go for now!” I said then followed by his released his arms from my waist.

 

Then we walked home hand in hand. We passed the old couple I’ve met before, then…

“You two look cute. How long have you been together?” the old man asked us as we stopped to face them. LOOK CUTE? WHAT CUTE?!

“It’s been a month already, right babe?” Kai answered the nonsense question as he slid his right arm on my waist.

A month?

YOU’VE JUST MET ME A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE!!! >O<

“A month? What do you-” before I could complete my sentence he cut me off by saying good bye to the old couple.

“Take care of your girl!” the woman then speak.

“Like I always do, I’ll take care of her just like forever. Anyway thank you ahjumma. We’re got going!” he smiled to them and keep his arm on my waist then walked away.

 

When I feel like we’re far enough from them I let go of his arm from where it used to be.

“Kai, you really-“

“Good at act? I know that, I know. And they love us to being together by the way!” he smirked

“Plus, you’ve to used to it! Just go with the flow!” he added and drags me home.

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW? HECK YA KAI. YOU’RE A DEAD MEAAAAT!!!! >O< stupid Kai, stupid!

 

 


UPDATE GUYS!!!

Finally~! It's been more than a week right?._. sowwy~

And what d'ya think about this chap? Comment.. comment!

Oh, im gonne make Chanchan jealous even more in the next chappie~! 

Wait for it! ^^

-farmous-