Surprise, Surprise

Save My Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh, I still can't believe I met him! Yes, really! THE Park Chanyeol of EXO!" Rimin exclaimed as she was talking to Jinri on the phone, taking a break from studying. She's the only person that Rimin goes to if she has any confessions or interesting stories to tell. A friend like Jinri is one in a million, as Rimin would claim it.

"You lucky bastard!!! He's my bias and you know that! Why didn't you get an autograph for me?" Jinri shouted over the phone.

"I was starstruck okay? I panicked! If I see him again next time I'll try to get you one, alright?" she offered.

"No! I don't want YOU to be the one seeing him next time. It's going to be my turn! Ahhhh Choi Rimin why are you so lucky!!!" said a jealous Jinri.

"Hey, everyone has their chances okay? Pretty sure in the nearest time you'll meet him too. Anyway, make sure you don't tell anyone. Wouldn't want anyone to destroy the peace at that cafe." Rimin warned, afraid that her chances of meeting EXO and Chanyeol again would be ruined.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever. So, how's your progress on Chemistry? That subject is bugging me and finals is only a month away!" she said.

"I had just finished a few more chapters just now. Want me to teach you later on?"

"That sounds cool. I need help with those annoying formulas. Even better if you can bring Chanyeol along lol like THAT will happen." Jinri sighed. Rimin chuckled at the thought.

"Maybe.. Maybe... I'll just threaten their CEO we're going to kill him if he doesn't let Chanyeol go on a 3-hour study group with US!" Rimin laughed with Jinri.

"You and your imagination.. Hey, I gotta go now. My parents are taking me out tonight. I'll text you if anything's necessary."

"Alright, have fun! Send them my regards!" said Rimin before they hung up. "Must be fun to still have your parents.." she thought.

She was slowly shedding some tears. Her parents passed away when she was only 7. They were on their way for a business trip in San Francisco, America. Unfortunately, the plane lost control and crashed halfway. The worse part was, she was their only child. Sure, she could've inherited their money and live with a relative. Sadly, her parents didn't get to write a will, and if that happens, you've gotta be their son to inherit the wealth. So, most of their wealth were inherited by her father's sister, who hated their family. As a result, Rimin was sent to the orphanage and has been surviving there for almost 10 years now. Rimin tried to erase those bitter memories for now. She wiped her tears and got out of her room. She had to show up for dinner, or else her stepmother would punish her, again.

The rest of the week had been crucial for Rimin. She tried her best to focus in all of her classes, and tried her best not to bother about the noisy children in the house while studying. Choi Rimin was anticipating the weekend for she is too tired out from studying and needed a short break. Finally, Friday night came and Rimin was lying on her bed, planning on what to do on her free weekend.

"Ahhh finally, some relaxation. What should I do tomorrow, hmm? Should I go watch a movie? Should I go and relax at a nail spa? Hmm..."

As she was thinking the most enjoyable thing she could do, her cellphone rang. Thinking that it might only be Jinri, she answered the phone lazily and started the conversation with her usual pig snorts that she always does with Jinri and Jinri ONLY. 

"*snorts* What do you want you horse ?" she exclaimed.

"I, uhh.. Is this Choi Rimin?" a familiar deep male voice responded awkwardly.

"W-w-wait, this isn't Jinri? Oh my god I'm sorry I'm sorry I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to, I, I, oh my god that was so embarrassing..." she blushed hard and facepalmed herself. "Who is this?"

"Oh, this is Park Chanyeol. Not horse ." he chuckled. Rimin blushed even harder and let out an awkward laugh.

"Aha, I'm sorry about that. I thought you were my friend. So what made you call me tonight, Chanyeol?" she asked, unexpec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter