.

Dysfunctional Relationship

(A/N So apparently the type of text I used before doesn't exist anymore ? Anyway I'll use this from now on, I hope it looks pretty similiar to my old one. I hope you readers won't be bothered by this, sorry !)

 

Jessica put the sweatshirt on the floor and held her arms close to her body. Yuri looked at her up and down with a confused expression on her face. Jessica looked around uncomfortably and wondered why she had agreed to stay here in the first place. Now it seemed like a really bad idea.

- That's it ? Yuri kept staring at Jessica.

- What is ?

Yuri kept looking at Jessica with disbelief.

- As much as you refused I would have expected you to have three s or something but you look great.

Jessica blushed madly and pulled her hair over to cover her chest, the tshirt was a little transparent.

- Not that I looked or anything ! Yuri blushed too and turned her stare away from Jessica as she lay down in the bed.

Jessica went over to the other side of the bed and carefully lay down. She quickly pulled the covers up to her chin. There were only a few inches between them. Jessica barely dared to breathe, she pressed her arms hard to her body. She didn't want Yuri to see...what kind of reaction would she have ? She glanced over at Yuri, damn this girl for dragging her all this way. Yuri seem to be really tired as she lay there with her eyes closed and breathing slowly. Jessica relaxed a bit, that meant they wouldn't have any wierd conversations like this now. Tiffany always brought the wierdest and most uncomfortable subjects up at night whenever they slept over at each others houses. The fact that Yuri wasn't that kind of deep talking type at least was a bless for Jessica. She really didn't know if she could handle anymore strange things tonight. Sleeping in a house you've never been to that has no electricity and sharing a bed with a stranger was really strange. The house was starting to feel a bit ghost like and Jessica almost felt suffocated in the heat. Yuri had been right about that, the heat in the room was extreme. The air felt thick and burning. Jessica sat up for a while, how did Yuri even fall asleep like this ?!

- Ah really... Jessica stood up.

Jessica almost kicked over a glass on the floor. She took it up so she wouldn't stumble on it and the she thought she should get some water. Maybe she wouldn't be so warm if she drank some more. She walked out of the bedroom and in to the bathroom. She filled the glass and drank quickly. It was quite dark since the lights didn't work so Jessica felt a little paranoid. She checked over her shoulder but saw nothing but the shower curtains. Then she froze. She knew she was probably just being paranoid but she felt like there was something behind the curtain. Jessica usually was paranoid but she couldn't help it. She moved as fast as she could and pulled the curtain away as fast as she could. Her heart beat like crazy for a few seconds untill she realized there was nothing there. She let go of the curtain and took a deep breath, just as she was about to turn around and walk out she froze again. It was dark but Jessica knew exactly what she saw. On the bottom of the bath tub close to the hole where the water ran down, lay a blade. Not just a innocent little razor blade from a normal razor but a big wide one. On one of the sides were something that looked black in the dark but Jessica knew exactly what color it would have in the light, red... Jessica stared and her thoughts went wild, cutting, murder, torture-

- Jessica. A steady, dark voice said loudly.

Jessica didn't even realize what happend next but she screamed. Her scream even hurt in her ears and maybe it was what broke the glass in her hand or maybe it was because she threw it towards the voice as she ran. She pushed the door wide open and ran, she fell down the stairs because of the dark and fell for a while before she hit the ground. She heard quick footsteps behind her and she crawled up again as fast as she could and ran through the living room towards the hallway and hit the door with a bang. She pulled the handle...locked. She couldn't get the lock to unlock, hell she couldn't even see it properly. She ran again and opened the closest door. She ran inside and smashed the door shut, it had a lock so she quickly fumbled with the lock and managed to lock it just before the person after her pulled the handle harshly. Jessica let out another scream in horror and backed up against the wall.

- Jessica open right now ! An angry command shouted from just outside the door.

- Leave me alone ! Jessica's voice was high pitched and shaky.

- Jessica shut the up right now or you'll wake the neighbours !

- Go away ! Jessica cried as loud as she could with her now sore throat.

- Jessica open now ! The voice screamed.

Why oh god why had she let a stranger bring her to a place like this. Jessica sank down on the floor crying. Her ankle and knee were swollen and bruised from the fall, she couldn't run anymore. She was going to die here right now, killed by a stranger. She was pretty sure the person outside was Yuri although she couldn't be a hundred percent sure since she had barely looked at the person but she recognized the voice. Yuri was suddenly pulling on the lock and it looked like it was about to give in and Jessica started to shake uncontrollably and she could barely breathe. She should've realized Yuri wasn't just a normal girl. She should've known since they first met, her wicked smile even then. The way her sisters acted, maybe they were in on this too. Maybe they had killed their parents ? Jessica realized that made so much sense now. Suddenly the lock switched open and Yuri came in just a second later. Jessica sceamed for all she was worth but Yuri was over her in a second and covered and pressed her painfully to the floor. Jessica fought as hard she could, the adrenalin made her put up quite a fight, hitting Yuri whenever she got the chance. The tears poured down her eyes and her thoughts ran wild. She was going to die now. Her whole body hurt and she desperatly tried to shake Yuri off but it was impossible. Suddenly Yuri let go of her and Jessica took the chance to try to escape. She wriggled as much as she could but Yuri were still straddling her and Jessica punched and pushed her as hard as she could but Yuri remained still on top of her. After a while Jessica's mind could understand that Yuri wasn't fighting back. Yuri's face was turned against the wall and her eyes shut tight, in pain Jessica realized as she saw blood flow down her face. Jessica's hands fell to the ground.

- Just let me go. Jessica cried.

Neither of them moved and Jessica's breath came back to normal. Then Yuri turned to her.

- What happend ? Yuri's voice was steady but had an angry undertone.

- Please just let me- Jessica began to plead but was cut off.

Yuri placed her hands on Jessica's cheeks and bent down a bit to look her in the eyes. Jessica tensed a bit and suddenly felt very wierd.

- Jessica, are you okay ? Yuri's voice was lower and sounded...worried ?

Jessica stared back up at the girl on top of her. Suddenly she was calm and she tried to process Yuri's question. Jessica thought it was a very wierd question to ask considering the circumstances. The more she thought about the less sense any of this made. This was too wierd, maybe it wasn't even happening. This could be a dream. Then she bursted out laughing, she couldn't stop herself and she didn't even try to. She laughed so hard she could barely breath. She looked at Yuri and bursted out laughing even harder. Yuri almost looked, scared ? Then she felt the other girl getting off her and pulling her up to a sitting position. A little bit later a blue-ish light lit up the bathroom. Yuri's phone apparently.

- Jessica please tell me what's wrong. Yuri looked desperate and worried and it made Jessica calm.

- Blood. She stared at Yuri for any kind of reaction.

- What ? Yuri looked seriously confused.

- There was blood in the bath tub. Jessica felt uncomfortable saying that.

- Wha... Yuri's voice died out and she looked as if she was in deep thought.

Then she looked straight at Jessica again.

- Because you're so worked up now, I'll tell you the truth but you won't like it, not a bit. Yuri said seriously.

Jessica's eyes grew wide. Was Yuri going to confess to murder ? Here, right now ? She tensed and nodded slowly.

- It's my sisters blood. Yuri said and took Jessica's hands in hers.

- What ? Jessica said confused. Did Yuri have a dead sister too ? Or why would her sister bleed in the-

Then it made sense. Yuri nodded slowly and her face turned sad.

- My sister, Seohyun, she tried to commit suicide the month before we moved... Yuri looked deeply hurt talking about this.

- God, I'm so sorry. Jessica didn't know what to say, she was so shocked.

- It's okay, she is better now. Yuri looked back at Jessica.

- So now I'm asking you, are you okay ?

- Me ? Jessica said quietly, she didn't understand.

Yuri sqeezed Jessica's hands and looked down, Jessica followed her eyes and saw it, the reason she was asking.

- Don't look at me ! Jessica pulled her arms up to herself and stared down at her bruised legs.

Jessica was so ashamed, Yuri must've thought she was going to kill herself. God this was so horrible, Jessica felt terrible for putting Yuri through all of this again. She felt terrible for all the wrong conclusions she had jumped to. She was the worst person ever.

- Jessica please ? Yuri's voice made Jessica's heart ache, she sounded like she was about to cry.

Jessica began to cry again. She took down her arms again and looked at Yuri.

- I'm so sorry. She cried.

- Hush, it's okay. Yuri hesitated for a bit but then she hugged Jessica tightly.

Jessica cried even more and put her arms around Yuri's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

- I'm sorry, there is something wrong with me. She cried and hugged Yuri.

- No no no, it's fine, ok ? It's alright. Yuri Jessica's her and rocked her slowly in her arms.

- It's ok.