Krispy Bacon and the World of Tomorrow

Amazing Chanyeol and the Fabulous Kai

Kris looked down from his tower, sensing the duo were near. His body was fully clothed in all black; chic dark eyeliner lined his unforgiving eyes adding to the overall glory of this being.

The enchanting Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Kris’ chest, leaning into Kris to peer over his shoulder. “Looks like they made it.” He grinned watching the pair walk down the path.

“Well then, shall we greet our guests?”

 

 

“How do we get in?” Chanyeol searched for the entrance to the castle, tapping on the walls in hopes of finding a secret entranceway.

Kai sighed in annoyance. “Really Chanyeol?” He grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist and snapped his fingers, instantly teleporting them inside.

“Why didn’t we do this from the beginning?!”

“Because, it’s was more fun to watch what you would do.” He snickered ignoring Chanyeol’s pout.

 

“I see you made it.”

Chanyeol’s smile returned when he saw Kris standing before him. “Yo, waddup Krease!”

“Ayo Wassuuuuup.” Kris walked over to Chanyeol grinning as they fist pumped.

“You two know each other?” Baekhyun asked in confusion.

“Of course we do! Why wouldn’t I know my best bud?” Kris ruffled the younger’s hair, enjoying the protests that were coming from Chanyeol.

“Are you serious?” Kai punched Chanyeol in the arm, holding on tightly to Kyungsoo. “I’m out of here.” He snapped his fingers once again and disappeared; the image of Kyungsoo sticking out his tongue to the lingering men the only sign that he was once there.

Baekhyun crossed his arms over his chest as a grimace crossed his face. “Sweetie if he’s your friend, why did we do all of this?”

“We need to find some way to keep each other entertained don’t we?” Kris turned back to face his lover, pulling him up against his chest as he placed his hands on the smaller male’s hips. “Unless you want Chanyeol to join in on—“

“Oh god no!” Chanyeol screeched out before Kris could complete his statement. “W-where is Cho Sang?”

“At the top of the tower of course. Don’t you read fairy tales?” He raised his eyebrow at the clueless expression on Chanyeol’s face. “Just go up the stairs to the first floor on the left.”

Without a moment to lose, Chanyeol ran up the stairs (tossing Ace at his owner) until he reached an open door where the silhouette of a sleeping figure could be seen upon a sheer crimson bed. He smiled at his triumph as he pulled back the curtains and looked down at the object of his affection. “I’m finally here princess. Time for you to wake up…” He lightly blushed as he leaned down, pressing his lips gently against hers but was rudely pushed away, falling to the floor.

“What the hell dude! What was that for?!”

“L-Luhan hyung?!” He wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve almost throwing up at the site of his once beautiful Cho Sang transforming into the doe-eyed Chinese male. “This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening. This isn’t—“

 

He woke up screaming as sweat streamed down his forehead. “No more chocolate before bed.”