Ace, The Evil Badass Alpaca of Doom

Amazing Chanyeol and the Fabulous Kai

“How long have we been walking?” Whined Chanyeol; hints of perspiration starting to show against his skin.

“I don’t even know why we’re walking. We can always just fl—“

“Shh!” Chanyeol held his hand Kai’s mouth, briefly admiring his flawless skin before looking around the lush green fields overflowing with baby’s breath, lilies, and daisies. “Did you hear that?”

Kai pushed away Chanyeol’s hand, staring at the elder in confusion. “Hear what?”

Nuggets poked his head out from Chanyeol’s hair and frantically squeaked as he pointed towards the center of the field. “Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! It’s Ace, the evil alpaca of doooooooooom!” Chanyeol screeched in horror.

The adorable alpaca plush stood unmoving in the field; it’s soulless black eyes boring deep into Chanyeol’s soul.

“It’s just a stuffed animal Chanyeol, what’s so bad abo—“

A sudden wave of baby alpacas came flying across the field, attaching themselves to the backof Chanyeol’s head. Chanyeol’s body began to shake as alienated words were spoken out of his control.

Kai watched in horror when the once cuddly plushie grew a dual set of bazookas, a machine gun, and a sniper on its body. “O-oh …” He mumbled under his breath, slowly backing away from the scene.

“Haha, I’m just messing with you.” Chanyeol laughed as he walked up to Ace and pressed a button on the underside of its hat, successfully returning everything to normal. He picked up the alpaca in his arms and turned to Kai with a blissful grin on his face. “One step closer to Cho Sang.”

Kai glared at Chanyeol as if his prescence was a burden to all life on Earth, but Chanyeol’s triumphant smile was enough to warm Kai’s heart. He sighed, easily forgiving the older male for his elaborate prank as he stood beside him.

Chanyeol looked into the distance towards the bleak castle in front of him. “It’s time.”

Kai nodded in agreement, leading the way to their final destination: The palace of Krispy Bacon.