Amazing Chanyeol and the Fabulous Kai

Amazing Chanyeol and the Fabulous Kai

Our hero lies in thought after receiving a mysterious bacon-scented letter; handed to him by his trusty squirrel companion, Nuggets.

Princess Cho Sang is now mine. If you want to see her again, you know where to go.

He crumpled the paper in anger. “Kai!”

A flash of flowing locks popped out from around the corner. “Yeeessss?” An exaggerated, slightly high-pitched reply came from the tanned male. His black skinny jeans contorted to fit his slim figure, showcasing his very feminine curves. It didn’t help that the boy was wearing a very sparkly purple jacket over his flashy tank top. His loving pet koala Kyungsoo hung on his shoulder, chewing on a branch of eucalyptus leaves.

“Princess Cho Sang has been captured by the evil Krispy Bacon! We must save her!” He struck a pose, placing a fist on his hip as he pointed towards the door. “Amazing Chanyeol and the Fabulous Kai, assemble!!”

Sparkles of light flashed around the pair as they spun in the air: Chanyeol’s hair changed from its usual straight nature to a puffed out frizz with a spandex uniform, complete with underwear and cape. Kai’s hair became even shinier and had a blindingly dazzling pink outfit with a cape, thigh high boots, and even tighter hot pants.

“Justice shall prevail!” Chanyeol shouted getting into position after his transformation.

Kai flipped his hair winked with a seductive smirk plastered on his face. “I’m fabulous.”

“Nuggets! Let’s go!”

Nuggets squeaked in reply, hopping into Chanyeol’s hair as he and Kai took off into the azure sky.